What's new

Press TV correspondent killed in Turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tell me what those "national interests" are? I really want to know. And I don't see an interest in this supporting the cannibals. They are destroying a neighbour country. Soon, these captain cavemen will start to behead people in Turkey also. What is the national interest in this?
If you love the enemies of Turkey, Syria and Iran, so much, then just say so. You obviously feel more sympathy towards them than to your fellow Turks who suffered when Syria supported pkk and an Iran that still opresses Turkmen and Azeri. It's like agreeing with the one who is raping you. Even accusing own country of supporting isis scum and reading pisstv, i really wonder what kind of 'Turk' is sitting behind the keyboard there. a potential backstabber that might ally with Iran and turn its back on Turkey when the moment is right seems really possible to me.

Sinan you sicko bastard! Not every Turk thinks the same way you do! If you doubt about my nationality, I said come to Elazığ. And I show you!

mit-tir-tutanaklari-AA.jpg

tirlar_mit_259231417.jpg

Adana_TIR_roket_basliklari2.jpg

etc.
Context would be nice

I think Turkey and IS has some kinda agreement.
Turkey will provide medical care to IS fighters and let them cross the border
and IS won't do terrorist attacks in Turkey which they easily could.

live let live, but that won't last long.

If you love the enemies of Turkey, Syria and Iran, so much, then just say so. You obviously feel more sympathy towards them than to your fellow Turks who suffered when Syria supported pkk and an Iran that still opresses Turkmen and Azeri. It's like agreeing with the one who is raping you. Even accusing own country of supporting isis scum and reading pisstv, i really wonder what kind of 'Turk' is sitting behind the keyboard there. a potential backstabber that might ally with Iran and turn its back on Turkey when the moment is right seems really possible to me.

Syria and Iran are not enemies of Turkey. They are enemies of Erdoğan, the traitor. And I approve that. They have every right to hate Erdoğan who works for American agenda. (See the video I provided where he admits it).

Secondly, about the so-called oppression on Azeris, it is a lie. Azeris in Iran have more rights than Kurds in Turkey. But, do you call this oppression? Nope, emphaty please.

Lastly, as I said to that idiot Sinan, if you doubt about my nationality, feel free to visit me in Elazığ. Not every Turk is bigot who supports the traitor government.

And about the "backstabbing", Erdoğan backstabbed me when he has worked for American agenda in the region. And if he tries to get the nation into a war with neighbouring countries, I will do my best to stop that traitor rather than following him.

Last edited:
and show me a proof about Turkey supporting ISIS.
Yeah, i'm asking for real.
If that question is for real, then please take a fair look at this image.
Then stands no other choice but:
Either you have to be a believer in the theory of spontaneous generation or you should confess the trends of those black dots are speaking loudly.
Syrian_civil_war_2.png

Click on the photo to see a larger version.

Wouldnt you ask when iran is accused of supporting pkk? Or would you agree?
Iran? I am not a fan of Iran either.

Last edited:
Context would be nice

That is when MIT was transferring weapons to the insurgents in Syria. however, they forgot to inform Jandarma. And Jandarma caught them, and later freed them to continue their work.

And if anyone who really is Turkish, can see news everyday, about the people in the south-eastern region of Turkey who are sick and tired of this sending cannibals, arms, etc. into Syria.. And their getting and treating the wounded insurgents in Turkish hospitals.. etc. and everything..

And I am sure one day, these dogs will bite the hands which fed them. However, I doubt it would be Erdogan in his white palace get beheaded. The victims would be the innocent folks of my country.

Sinan you sicko bastard! Not every Turk thinks the same way you do! If you doubt about my nationality, I said come to Elazığ. And I show you!

tirlar_mit_259231417.jpg

etc.
Third photo is irrelevant from others. It is not related with Adana issue.
We have some different outlook from iran. But we must cooperate with each others. We are muslim brothers. Rip the lady.

What are you laughing? Is there something funny?

And I did not try to start the thread in Turkish section, because 1- The killed woman is Iranian 2- I think I got a ban in that subforum.

Some bigots can not stand their kin speak the truth when it hurts.

Yeah, your stupidity is funny.
BTW, she was an american not an Iranian you moron.
I don't know about your ban, nor care about it. You Iranians getting banned in a 9999 banned accounts per day, yet come again for trolling. Do you think that I care for you?

Yeah, your stupidity is funny.
BTW, she was an american not an Iranian you moron.
I don't know about your ban, nor care about it. You Iranians getting banned in a 9999 banned accounts per day, yet come again for trolling. Do you think that I care for you?

One last time, I am Turkish, you bastard. If you doubt about my nationality, then do come to Turkey and I prove you.

@Sinan @usernameless @Wave
Have you seen ever any Turkish member in the last year, that I have joined this forum, to create any account with a false flag, and pretends to be Iranian or greek or Armenian? has any turk member made multiple accounts?
These Persian members need to seriously learn act civil.

I think Turkey and IS has some kinda agreement.
Turkey will provide medical care to IS fighters and let them cross the border
and IS won't do terrorist attacks in Turkey which they easily could.

live let live, but that won't last long.
Well Turkey provides medical care to everyone who is wounded, and usually a major part is not related to ISIS. And how would u differentiate between ISIS and Civillians in the first place, u cant stop treating bearded people can u?

treating the wounded insurgents in Turkish hospitals
And again are they treating only ISIS or Syrians in general?

That is when MIT was transferring weapons to the insurgents in Syria.
Shocker, its not like Turkey has a smuggling problem. Let me guess actually the whole drug trading is organized by MIT too.

tirlar_mit_259231417.jpg

etc.

First of all... your post have been reported.

Secondly, you are showing the pic of MIT's stopped container. You know those containers stoped at Adana which was going over Hatay to Turkmens..

How can you relate that incident with ISIS is beyond my comparison..... If we go with your logic maybe those containers were going to PKK who knows.

Context would be nice
Adana Valiliği, o TIR'larda kimlerin olduğunu açıkladı - Hürriyet GÜNDEM

you can dig your way from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom