What's new

President Musharraf's last address

Another American puppet ruler enters the toilet of history . . . head-first and without an ounce of remorse for his treason or the chaos he leaves behind.

Where will he go and hide? . . . with his American masters or will he seek a refuge with Israel !?

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

BTW: this is in no way an endorsement of the Zardari+Sharif civilian partnership from hell . . . has the 'out of the frying pan and into the fire' feel about the whole thing !? :agree:

No doubt he was one of the best leader this country has got but unfortunately he did commit a few mistakes-may not just becusae of his advisers, he may have been involved in these acts by himself but u kinw one has to take 'wrong' and 'bad' steps if he himself has came over the seat in an unwanted manner.

Another American puppet ruler enters the toilet of history . . . head-first and without an ounce of remorse for his treason or the chaos he leaves behind.

Where will he go and hide? . . . with his American masters or will he seek a refuge with Israel !?

BTW: this is in no way an endorsement of the Zardari+Sharif civilian partnership from hell . . . has the 'out of the frying pan and into the fire' feel about the whole thing !? :agree:

sir you better change your nick....

its more of an OXYMORON...

No doubt he was one of the best leader this country has got but unfortunately he did commit a few mistakes-may not just becusae of his advisers, he may have been involved in these acts by himself but u kinw one has to take 'wrong' and 'bad' steps if he himself has came over the seat in an unwanted manner.

sir you better change your nick....

its more of an OXYMORON...

hahaha you are funny !!!!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Man you and your idealistic and democratic rubbish is funny! You are putting a person down who has actually worked for his country for almost 40 years and you who is sitting in UK i guess with blond chicks. You will favor a multi millionir Nawaz and his corrupt counterpart zardari instead of Musharraf. Listen first take off your user name second go to a quit room and ask yourself that what have i done for Pakistan rather then just talking and criticizing Pak army. I hope you are a grown up man. Give yourself a favor think if you were the president what would you have done and still not faced american aggresstion. Second think of doing anyting thing but not letting world sanction Pakistan. I tell you this you will wake up and surely you will feel the heat. Your goverment is now killing more brutaly then ever before. In five months there have been 1500 deaths but in musharrafs time in entirle 9 years there were almost 2 thousand deaths feel the heat and just realize what will happen to Pakistan. We always had netrual president since president can fire PM but now feel the heat my brother.... PPP's PM Zardari will be your president soon which Belong to PPP aswell so who will stop these gansters " I will cancel my Pakistani citizenship the day zardari becomes the president". 5 months 500 deaths so five years so lets see we will have close to 15,000 people dead by the end of his term have fun and keep it up plus watch for army coz the day is not far when Pak army will kick some fine ***** soon. this time rule of engagments will be different. NO RULES ALL PPP PML-N ALL SEPARISTS GROUPS KILLED AT FIRST SIGHT" Clean Pakistan and people like you and me can lead this country then PPP and PML-N meaning zardari family r sarif family!!!!!!!!!:welcome::pakistan::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper:

Back
Top Bottom