What's new

President Erdogan Pak visit and Defence Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is ur joint

Both Saudi Arabia and Pakistan have denied the existence of any such agreement. Western intelligence sources have told The Guardian that the Saudi monarchy has paid for up to 60% of the Pakistan's atomic bomb projects and in return has the option to buy five to six nuclear warheads off the shelf.
View attachment 606171
https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki
Nuclear program of Saudi Arabia - Wikipedia

These Raju Bollywood fantasies are not worthy of discussion.

I can assure you i may be ignorant but had any country in the middle east had access to nuke. They would have used it against each other long ago.

Everytime Pakistan goes through the artificially induced economic crisis, Nukes just appear on everyone's tongue and lip.

Sometimes it does get boring you know

Today one of my wing cut off while flying the skies of karachi. Currently in a vet hospital who specializes in dragons, he is trying to reattach my wing

So the daily event of jumping off the Naity Jaity bridge cancelled? I was so looking forward to it specially when you promised you will yell Pak Turk Dosti Zindabad while doing it.

So the daily event of jumping off the Naity Jaity bridge cancelled? I was so looking forward to it specially when you promised you will yell Pak Turk Dosti Zindabad while doing it.
No i was busy stealing the vertical farming pots by Fixit on bridges

With the Nadeem side effects?

It is a testimony to great Pakistani resolve against all odds that he jumped off the tallest building in the country and all he could manage was a subtle sound of a "poing"

Anyhow

Turkey is home to history of siege warfare and naval warfare.

These two aspects of defense are of extreme importance to Pakistan in this decade spilling over the next.

With the Nadeem side effects?

It is a testimony to great Pakistani resolve against all odds that he jumped off the tallest building in the country and all he could manage was a subtle sound of a "poing"

Anyhow

Turkey is home to history of siege warfare and naval warfare.

These two aspects of defense are of extreme importance to Pakistan in this decade spilling over the next.
There is a difference between History and Present.

Siege warfare was also a very perfected art by Mughal army but look now, Naval warfare, is something we can relate with them

There is a difference between History and Present.

Siege warfare was also a very perfected art by Mughal army but look now, Naval warfare, is something we can relate with them

You cannot take away the instincts of the people. It is ingrained in them and passed onward to generations after generations.

Pakistan Turkey should have a full defence agreement. If either nation is attacked, the other should support militarily if not financially or resources.

So if Turkish troops get killed in Kashmir by Nazi Indian Army, Turkey will be obligated to send in her troops to Kashmir?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom