What's new

Pregnant elephant dies in Kerala after being fed with fruit filled with explosives by locals

Dear Sir. When did I say that Hindus haven't engaged in it ? I personally hate this concept of Sacrifice. That's all I am saying.

My apologies for letting the bollocks get away from me.

I was merely pointing out that both your ancestors as well as mine had bull sacrifice as a deeply ingrained part of our cultures.

And from us it spread all the way to Greece as well.

My apologies for letting the bollocks get away from me.

I was merely pointing out that both your ancestors as well as mine had bull sacrifice as a deeply ingrained part of our cultures.

And from us it spread all the way to Greece as well.

Curious - is there animal sacrifice in Parsi religion? If yes, what is the occasion?

Bilkul bhai. Elephant corridors have been built but we all know how effective they are. Due to its extreme appetite and large size, Elephant presents a very unique challenge to preventing human animal conflict.

the success of these corridors depend upon educating the neighbouring communities to understand that they are more beneficial to them than the elephants. it is not like an average Indian is an animal hater.

Most are frustrated with the economic problem that arises and elephant corridors are just too much in their infancy from a research point of view as well.

In Africa they first used the drones to steer the migratory animals out of harms way but then the animals just adopted to the nuisance and went about on driven instinct.

In Gir, humans and lions have a beneficial relationship as it keeps them away from the crops. These are the radical things that are being sought in India and it is a shame that petty politics is ruining it all.

Your thought are so clear from your posts. Inconvenient truths are laughed at and passed as lies. Convenient lies are passed as truths.
If they had arrested Hindus you would have jumped up down all over this forum
Yeah, a person who has barely one post interaction with me is projecting so many of his own projections at me, such a bigot.

Parsis are Indian.

Of Indian origin.

Unlike some communities we don't change our tune when we leave the mother country.

Strange. I always thought Parsis were from Iran. I always knew my neighbour Dilnaz was a liar when she claimed their ancestors came from Iran.

Yeah, a person who has barely one post interaction with me is projecting so many of his own projections at me, such a bigot.

You passed a judgement after barely one post interaction with me :disagree:

Oh the irony. A liar is asking for sources to prove.....lol

What irony ? Just because you claim what you dont like are lies ? Post the sources now or else admit there is no bigger liar than you

You passed a judgement after barely one post interaction with me :disagree:
Look, at the post I have quoted "you would do this, you would do that" blah blah. Did I said ANYTHING about you before that?

Back
Top Bottom