What's new

Pregnant elephant dies in Kerala after being fed with fruit filled with explosives by locals

Your hatred is ideological.

Embrace it.
Gosh, where would the non-hindus of India be without having you there to diagnose their every condition, read their every thought, and summarise their entire raison d'etre? Do you decide what patient's medical diagnoses are just by looking at their names too?

Typical.

It's why you disgust other communities.
These guys love to target women it seems. The other day as well, while replying to me he used some random girl's name. Disgusting mentality honestly. Best to keep away from these social media flirters who only get girls on PDF lol.

Gosh, where would the non-hindus of India be without having you there to diagnose their every condition, read their every thought, and summarise their entire raison d'etre? Do you decide what patient's medical diagnoses are just by looking at their names too?

Are you getting excited because he's a Muslim and your Ummah triggers are getting activated?

Would you be any different with a Pakistani Hindu who manages to weasel his way stateside on a Pakistani education and parvarish and then spew hatred against Pakistan and it's Muslims.

Hypocrisy much Madterchief.

These guys love to target women it seems. The other day as well, while replying to me he used some random girl's name. Disgusting mentality honestly. Best to keep away from these social media flirters who only get girls on PDF lol.

It's very jhopadpatti and typical classless mentality.

Im a Parsi. Had my fair share of girls. And I'm One of Poona's top ramp models of the 90s. In Cokes first TV run when it came back to India.

Guess how many girls I've slept with.

How many would have been Parsis?

We don't sleep with Parsis coz then it invariably family scene and marriage. So ...

But do we go around oh I've fugged so many Hindu chicks and so many Muslim chicks and so many Christian chicks and so many Sardarnis?

Disgusting low upbringing. Especially when you take the name of a girl who's allowed you in her life.

Are you getting excited because he's a Muslim and your Ummah triggers are getting activated?

Would you be any different with a Pakistani Hindu who manages to weasel his way stateside on a Pakistani education and parvarish and then spew hatred against Pakistan and it's Muslims.

Again, you're using slanderous preconceptions to predetermine your conclusion regarding what my behaviours or actions may be in a given scenario - this is quite simply bias without an iota of reasoning. On the internet we call it "trolling".

Again, you're using slanderous preconceptions to predetermine your conclusion regarding what my behaviours or actions may be in a given scenario - this is quite simply bias without an iota of reasoning. On the internet we call it "trolling".

I was asking you.

Please answer.

It's very jhopadpatti and typical classless mentality.

Im a Parsi. Had my fair share of girls. And I'm One of Poona's top ramp models of the 90s. In Cokes first TV run when it came back to India.

Guess how many girls I've slept with.

How many would have been Parsis?

We don't sleep with Parsis coz then it invariably family scene and marriage. So ...

But do we go around oh I've fugged so many Hindu chicks and so many Muslim chicks and so many Christian chicks and so many Sardarnis?

Disgusting low upbringing. Especially when you take the name of a girl who's allowed you in her life.
ja-parsi-bawa.jpg

Pardon me for offence.

I was asking you.

Please answer.
I don't care what religion someone is. Why would I let a person's religion modify my approach towards that individual if they are anti-Pakistan or pro-sanghee in terms of disposition?

This is what Indians - parsi lotharios or otherwise - fail to grasp about Pakistanis.

@padamchen

Don't be disingenuous now that you've chosen to have a dig.

Unlike your numerous commentaries on Muslims and Islam and the nature of our religion or those who profess to be Muslims (just go and review some of your merry posts from today if you don't believe me), I don't simply declare all Hindus be painted with a single brush.

The degree of vitriol targeted at individuals simply for being Muslim by you personally makes me wonder if your past escapades as "top model" resulted in some heavy rejection from a Muslim female in particular. Your degree of venomous ranting is unhealthy, and tends to be rooted in some past negative experience.

Sorry for that - just my humble attempt at unsubstantiated slander for the day.

Jeez, you were the one who dragged "Parsi daughters blah blah" here, rest of us just played along.

Naah

I've fugged Parsi chick is typical jhopadpatti class.

They are girls. Indian girls.

It's made out to be some sort of cross racial conquest chutyapa.

@padamchen

Don't be disingenuous now that you've chosen to have a dig.

Unlike your numerous commentaries on Muslims and Islam and the nature of our religion or those who profess to be Muslims (just go and review some of your merry posts from today if you don't believe me), I don't simply declare all Hindus be painted with a single brush.

The degree of vitriol targeted at individuals simply for being Muslim by you personally makes me wonder if your past escapades as "top model" resulted in some heavy rejection from a Muslim female in particular. Your degree of venomous ranting is unhealthy, and tends to be rooted in some past negative experience.

Sorry for that - just my humble attempt at unsubstantiated slander for the day.

Not at all.

The model bit is not necessary for guys (and a couple of Pakistani girls) who know me.

This is an anonymous forum.

Where everyone is a 6'5" hunk, fair, with a 8 inch dong, and multiple Hindu or Muslim or Parsi girls bedded playlist.

I saw the news.
Damn,,,, the outrage is somthng.
Just to remind bhayyes,,,we r also India btw.
Google Dihing patkai bhayyajees.

Back
Top Bottom