What's new

Pregnant elephant dies in Kerala after being fed with fruit filled with explosives by locals

@Naofumi

Though there are a couple or so Pakistani members here who champion the burqa, offline it mostly is an Indian thing and of the last 15 years, as padmchen said.

I have noticed this in my family too. In all my childhood photos about my relatives there is no burqa and now, boom.

Hi, you should be also speaking about the nearing-extinction status of the domestic cats in India. Because of that accursed woman Maneka Gandhi there are now 35+ million stray dogs in India who have killed off the cats who seem to have less visibility and thus lesser sympathy among the people.

Bollocks on your magarmacchi dukhda on the cats.

There's been an explosion at my house.

Roofs are swarming in felines.

The black n brown kittens Darwinized.

The bown n white ones survived.

@Naofumi

Though there are a couple or so Pakistani members here who champion the burqa, offline it mostly is an Indian thing and of the last 15 years, as padmchen said.

I have noticed this in my family too. In all my childhood photos about my relatives there is no burqa and now, boom.

Hi, you should be also speaking about the nearing-extinction status of the domestic cats in India. Because of that accursed woman Maneka Gandhi there are now 35+ million stray dogs in India who have killed off the cats who seem to have less visibility and thus lesser sympathy among the people.

Cats are much less visible now and they are beautiful and amazing creatures. Stray dogs are to be blamed that's also true upto some extent. However you harbour hate for stray dogs as if they are doing it by design.

Solution isn't to hate strays but to neuter/spay them so that their numbers can be controlled. We must save our cats. There is no one denying that.

It has been proven fake, now do this in your Shakha. Before this, he was taking two other Muslim names, later deleted the tweet.

proven false by who ? You ?

The truth may never come out if the accused are close to the ruling communist govt

proven false by who ? You ?

The truth may no never come out if the accused are close to the ruling communist govt
Yeah, till yesterday he had other names and other story.
e088dce2-c855-4a6b-ab53-857d55883e55.png

He got the names right in this tweet. The tweet is still active

Do you have any proof that this also is false ?
Lol, once a liar, always a liar.

Only one person has been named - Wilson - a that too for questioning. And burden proof rest upon the claimant's shoulder, not the one who questions - that too questioning a serial liar.

Bollocks on your magarmacchi dukhda on the cats.

It is genuine. How can you not know that ?

There's been an explosion at my house.

Roofs are swarming in felines.

You can give them up for adoption.

We must save our cats.

Thank you.

However you harbour hate for stray dogs as if they are doing it by design.

Dog hate for cats is inherent.

Solution isn't to hate strays but to neuter/spay them so that their numbers can be controlled.

Neutering is not a practical solution

1. Neutering them is not going to remove their teeth and their killer instinct.

2. There has been perhaps ten or more years of neutering but it has not worked in reducing the numbers because there will always be dogs from outside who will either occupy empty streets or eventually accepted into dog gangs already present in a street.

3. Neutering hasn't been taken up on the large scale.

Those crying for an elephant today had no qualms killing a baby elephant, severing his head, and then placing that baby elephant's head on a deity and worshiping it.

Only one person has been named - Wilson - a that too for questioning. And burden proof rest upon the claimant's shoulder, not the one who questions - that too questioning a serial liar.

Basically now blame the Christians. This is their modus operandi.

It is genuine. How can you not know that ?

You can give them up for adoption.

Thank you.

Dog hate for cats is inherent.

Neutering is not a practical solution

1. Neutering them is not going to remove their teeth and their killer instinct.

2. There has been perhaps ten or more years of neutering but it has not worked in reducing the numbers because there will always be dogs from outside who will either occupy empty streets or eventually accepted into dog gangs already present in a street.

3. Neutering hasn't been taken up on the large scale.

Can you help if you have contacts in Poona?

I contacted some chicks, a muslim and a north eastern girl.

Both said they only foster.

Thats just mean man.

Those crying for an elephant today had no qualms killing a baby elephant, severing his head, and then placing that baby elephant's head on a deity and worshiping it.

So that is your 'getting back' at hindus ? You have no idea of Hinduism's mythological stories.
The point is, elephants are revered in Hinduism. For the exact reason, peaceful secular folks killed this elephant.

How come animal cruelty led to this discussion about Hindu versus Muslim is i would never know.

But i want to discuss about what possible solutions Indians have with burdening population and depleting wildlife population in the ever growing struggle for living space.

Basically now blame the Christians. This is their modus operandi.

If you are going to drag religion into this, mind you, there is a religion with a FESTIVAL DEDICATED TO ANIMAL SACRIFICE. So stfu

So a person named 'Wilson' can never kill an elephant ? The govt in Kerala is minority friendly communist govt. You want the govt to let the accused scot free because they are Christian and Muslims ? Is that what you are saying ?

So that is your 'getting back' at hindus ? You have no idea of Hinduism's mythological stories.
The point is, elephants are revered in Hinduism. For the exact reason, peaceful secular folks killed this elephant.

Thanks for telling us that Hinduism is a mythology. I would have never guessed with those fanciful stories of monkeys flying and multiarmed characters.

If you are going to drag religion into this, mind you, there is a religion with a FESTIVAL DEDICATED TO ANIMAL SACRIFICE. So stfu

Yes there is. And the point is?

Back
Top Bottom