What's new

Pregnant elephant dies in Kerala after being fed with fruit filled with explosives by locals

It was just a matter of time before some sanghi would make it about Muslims. Also what's with the sheer amount of sanghi women now a days? Did they offer a buy one membership get your females friends in for free deal?

@BHarwana the part bolded was on topic how? And how was it not provocative? Sly innuendo at their girls?

This was the part I responded to, with this ....

" It's yet another case of Hindus learning the game from Muslims.

If you go my the sheer number of Jihadans in black tents running around in India and around the world.

Including your neck of the woods.

Must be a buy one, get 3 free deal.
"

Yet his post remains.

So why was mine deleted?

Hope this clarifies why I feel your moderation was one sided.

YES my post was inflammatory. But it was retaliatory.

Yet you left the original inflammatory and off topic post untouched.

But it was retaliatory.
You should report instead of retaliating. So here you your self have admitted you violated the forum rules. your own comments say my decision was correct on deleting your post. This discussion has ended please focus back on the killing of a poor animal don't derail the thread. or take it to GHQ. thank you.

Like i said, we hate you, we dont want to come to your shithole hindu land. Lol you can keep your ugly black kerala women to yourself.

Actually you guys are the one that cry when you are racist towards us lol.

Then take all the illegal BDis in India.
Says who you?
The illegal BDis that we sees in Kerala is ultra black unhygenic and dumb as hell.

Even in India and outside world everyone knows is .
Our HDI is above 0.8
There is no comparison between the shithole BD and Southern India especially Kerala.

you said pot calling the kettle black, meaning we are black and ugly too.

you must be a muhajir .

Pakistanis are way better than BDis .
And except usual jingoistic nationalist sentiment .
Pakistanis are very good in manners .
A lots of Keralites have Pak friends in foreign nations .
BDis , you are already earned your worthlessness .
Even some nations banned you from their nation.

NRC is already on the way.
We dont want illegal BDis in India

Then take all the illegal BDis in India.
Says who you?
The illegal BDis that we sees in Kerala is ultra black unhygenic and dumb as hell.

Even in India and outside world everyone knows is .
Our HDI is above 0.8
There is no comparison between the shithole BD and Southern India especially Kerala.

Pakistanis are way better than BDis .
And except usual jingoistic nationalist sentiment .
Pakistanis are very good in manners .
A lots of Keralites have Pak friends in foreign nations .
BDis , you are already earned your worthlessness .
Even some nations banned you from their nation.

NRC is already on the way.
We dont want illegal BDis in India

Even North Indians hate South Indians

images (16).jpeg

@BHarwana the part bolded was on topic how? And how was it not provocative? Sly innuendo at their girls?

This was the part I responded to, with this ....

" It's yet another case of Hindus learning the game from Muslims.

If you go my the sheer number of Jihadans in black tents running around in India and around the world.

Including your neck of the woods.

Must be a buy one, get 3 free deal.
"

Yet his post remains.

So why was mine deleted?

Hope this clarifies why I feel your moderation was one sided.

YES my post was inflammatory. But it was retaliatory.

Yet you left the original inflammatory and off topic post untouched.

What's the problem here? You took issue with me calling out some sanghi b*tch for wanting to stir communal tensions! It absolutely has everything to do with the topic, as she used the incident to launch her vitriol.

Here it is again, this was worthy of defence was it?

EZm6wj1WkAA_yDT

Also no one in my 'neck of the woods' wears black tents, I know the geography of our zameen is alien to you, but a simple Google Search of AJK women would have revealed they dress like this;

kashmir-women-voting.jpg

18664517_818136441668972_127396460461011236_n.jpg

If you got offended by the post well tough, I know you love the Sangh, but they will be called out for the bloodthirsty, cowardly wretches they are.
If you don't like it leave, simple. But I don't think you see irony of you being on here whilst you lambaste other Indians for being "Sarkari Hindus" for their presence on this site.

South Indians are better than cow/hindi belt Indians. Cow-belt Indians are hands down the worst people in the world.

Well there are good and bad people everywhere, but South and North-East Indians are generally good people.
North Indians= Sanghis
South Indians= Black Egoistic people
North East Indian= Salty Mongoloids who hate bengali muslims

Well I find them more educated, having a liberal and balanced outlook, who'll actually protest on the wrongdoings of the govt. The one's in north are more hyperventilating, bigoted, racist..you name it.

What's the problem here? You took issue with me calling out some sanghi b*tch for wanting to stir communal tensions! It absolutely has everything to do with the topic, as she used the incident to launch her vitriol.

Here it is again, this was worthy of defence was it?

EZm6wj1WkAA_yDT

Also no one in my 'neck of the woods' wears black tents, I know the geography of our zameen is alien to you, but a simple Google Search of AJK women would have revealed they dress like this;

kashmir-women-voting.jpg

18664517_818136441668972_127396460461011236_n.jpg

If you got offended by the post well tough, I know you love the Sangh, but they will be called out for the bloodthirsty, cowardly wretches they are.
If you don't like it leave, simple. But I don't think you see irony of you being on here whilst you lambaste other Indians for being "Sarkari Hindus" for their presence on this site.

I meant the UK by your neck of the woods.

If you want to show me Kashmir, then let me also show you some from Kashmir

burqa-clad-kashmiri-woman-seen-walking-past-paramilitary-troopers-picture-id1132013934

india-kashmir-strike-shutterstock-editorial-7605107c.jpg

kashmir-protest-srinagar-india-shutterstock-editorial-8622719j.jpg

58461557.jpg

srinagar-india-23rd-dec-2016-a-kashmiri-burqa-clad-woman-walks-past-M6M7KH.jpg

Cheers.

I meant the UK by your neck of the woods.

If you want to show me Kashmir, then let me also show you some from Kashmir

burqa-clad-kashmiri-woman-seen-walking-past-paramilitary-troopers-picture-id1132013934

india-kashmir-strike-shutterstock-editorial-7605107c.jpg

kashmir-protest-srinagar-india-shutterstock-editorial-8622719j.jpg

58461557.jpg

srinagar-india-23rd-dec-2016-a-kashmiri-burqa-clad-woman-walks-past-M6M7KH.jpg

Cheers.

Again the folks from my community don't wear that in the UK.

uk-england-manchester-platt-fields-mega-mela-shalwar-kameez-wearing-B2JP6A.jpg

Oh now it's Indian occupied Kashmir is it? Well considering how your beloved sanghis love to fetishise Kashmiri females I'm not surprised they wear the clothing above!

Again the folks from my community don't wear that in the UK.
Oh now it's Indian occupied Kashmir is it? Well considering how your beloved sanghis love to fetishise Kashmiri females I'm not surprised they wear the clothing above!

Again with the females ....

I'll be honest.

No one in India trusts their females near Muslims.

Its one community every other community would be loathe their girls dating, forget marrying.

Its these kinds of objectifying attitudes that gross out liberal communities like Hindus and Parsis. As its doing to me.

Other examples. Leering at photos of Hindu girls. But being all indignant when photos of Muslim girls (models, actresses) are shared.

Being honest. I'm completely aware that there would be outlier fringes and that you might well belong to them.

Again with the females ....

I'll be honest.

No one in India trusts their females near Muslims.

Its one community every other community would be loathe their girls dating, forget marrying.

Its these kinds of objectifying attitudes that gross out liberal communities like Hindus and Parsis. As its doing to me.

Being honest. I'm completely aware that there would be outlier fringes and that you might well belong to them.

I have no idea of the dating dynamics in India. If other communities don't like Muslims dating their daughters then so be it. Muslims shouldn't be going near such women anyway, if you follow the law to the letter.
Also the community I belong to is mainstream, no fringe. They simply do not dress like that. Anyway off-topic now.

Back
Top Bottom