What's new

Prayers for everyone!

TOPGUN

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dear Members,

Guys forgive me for opening this thread and i don't mean to take up space but i felt as this is important to me. As you know we are still in the holy month of ramadan which is coming close to a end and yesterday was the bari raath (Big Night) for prayers i have prayed for all members on the site despite the color , religion or orgin and i have specially prayed for the flood victims in Pakistan in addition to that for the poor in the world. Please join me in a prayer for everyone in Pakistan , your familes and the flood victims i feel as we here all are family despite the fact we might argue and fight at times but in reality i feel very close to you all infact gotten to be close to many here iam very proud and very happy to have another family here in addition to my own.

Please join me in a prayer thankyou >

May ALLAH have mercey on us in such hard times.

May ALLAH take away our hardships in our lives.

May ALLAH forgive us for our sins.

May ALLAH give our famlies happiness.

May ALLAH save Pakistan from the dangerious times its facing.

May ALLAH bring peace and love in our hearts for each other.

May ALLAH guide us to the right path.

May ALLAH help and have mercey on those poor flood victims in Pakistan.

May ALLAH bless you all no matter what your religion ,color or orgin .

May ALLAH bring peace in this world.

May ALLAH cure the ones in health needs .

And anything else i have left out.

AMEEN.

Just remember in the end of the day we are all human beings !

GOD bless you all iam glad to be a part of the PDF family once again iam sorry if i have taken space here for a prayer usage love you all please keep each other in your prayers and love each other GOD bless.

Kind Regards,
TOPGUN>>

Last edited:
So is anyone gona join me in this prayer or what?

That's very noble of you, TOPGUN! Appreciate the gesture. :)

Its So nice of you TOPGUN...May Allah bless you along with all of us..And May Allah make Pakistan a hub of peace,prosperity and tranquility... Ameen

Its So nice of you TOPGUN...May Allah bless you along with all of us..And May Allah make Pakistan a hub of peace,prosperity and tranquility... Ameen

Thankyou brother for the kind words GOD bless you and your family as well and ameen .

My prayers for all of you tommrow when iam at the Eid namaz GOD bless .

Dear Members,

Guys forgive me for opening this thread and i don't mean to take up space but i felt as this is important to me. As you know we are still in the holy month of ramadan which is coming close to a end and yesterday was the bari raath (Big Night) for prayers i have prayed for all members on the site despite the color , religion or orgin and i have specially prayed for the flood victims in Pakistan in addition to that for the poor in the world. Please join me in a prayer for everyone in Pakistan , your familes and the flood victims i feel as we here all are family despite the fact we might argue and fight at times but in reality i feel very close to you all infact gotten to be close to many here iam very proud and very happy to have another family here in addition to my own.

Please join me in a prayer thankyou >

May ALLAH have mercey on us in such hard times.

May ALLAH take away our hardships in our lives.

May ALLAH forgive us for our sins.

May ALLAH give our famlies happiness.

May ALLAH save Pakistan from the dangerious times its facing.

May ALLAH bring peace and love in our hearts for each other.

May ALLAH guide us to the right path.

May ALLAH help and have mercey on those poor flood victims in Pakistan.

May ALLAH bless you all no matter what your religion ,color or orgin .

May ALLAH bring peace in this world.

May ALLAH cure the ones in health needs .

And anything else i have left out.

AMEEN.

Just remember in the end of the day we are all human beings !

GOD bless you all iam glad to be a part of the PDF family once again iam sorry if i have taken space here for a prayer usage love you all please keep each other in your prayers and love each other GOD bless.

Kind Regards,
TOPGUN>>

Ameen Sum Ameen InshahALLAH ALLAH will forgive our all sins Hope we go on true Path of Islam

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom