What's new

PPP warns govt against campaigning for Kalabagh dam

IT was condemned by KPK before PTI got the rule.. but PTI in its tenure has never made any such foolish statement.. atleast i dont know of any...
Of course it did not. But please recognise that this is new war by bubble butt's heavily paid media cell to mislead people and divert attention from their wrong doings and the absence of the babboon from Islamabad. They are successful in that since all Ptians are on backfoot right but they should play on front foot and remove the mask of the bubble butt's new conspiracy.

Does PPP even have enough support to hurt the federation, i doubt so. If PML N was so sincere they could easily have muster the support for Kalabagh Dam. Infact they might even would have gotten PTI on board because PTI is the only party that thinks above petty politics. But No they did not. This is all just drama to stir PPP. PML is busy only in looting money and laundering it and now defending Panama leaks.

Damn... feelin' proud to be a patwari...

Does PPP even have enough support to hurt the federation, i doubt so. If PML N was so sincere they could easily have muster the support for Kalabagh Dam. Infact they might even would have gotten PTI on board because PTI is the only party that thinks above petty politics. But No they did not. This is all just drama to stir PPP. PML is busy only in looting money and laundering it and now defending Panama leaks.
Interior sindh ring some bells? or maybe Karachi?

Damn... feelin' proud to be a patwari...

Interior sindh ring some bells? or maybe Karachi?

Karachi has no support for PPP which is why they ask Karachi to be separated from the rest of the Sindh. Remaining Sindh do you really think has enough power to destabilise the whole Federation? I doubt it. Considering there are other factions in Sindh as well. If establishment were to play its cards right the fake Bhuttos can be put out of business. But for that to happen we need to have a commitment and the will to do so at the federal level which is not there.

Karachi has no support for PPP which is why they ask Karachi to be separated from the rest of the Sindh. Remaining Sindh do you really think has enough power to destabilise the whole Federation? I doubt it. Considering there are other factions in Sindh as well. If establishment were to play its cards right the fake Bhuttos can be put out of business. But for that to happen we need to have a commitment and the will to do so at the federal level which is not there.
They can cause a lot of loss to the national Exchequer by burning railways. Sindhis are a bright bunch...
Look mate PML is here to stay and is playing it's cards right... it's doing sensible things considering the past it has. It know people will vote if things just improve simply because they have gone through the draconian times of PPP...

You have no idea how much i hate PPP... i am controlling myself here...

PMLN nay jo dood ke nehrain baahaye hain 30 saal say woh b sare dunya ko pata hain
Kabhi Punjab ao na meri jaan :)

PPP ANP and PTI won't do anything better for the country they will bear floods every year but dams they'll die for it...

u can include pmln in the list because if mian saanp wanted to build kalabagh dam or even tried to start it he could have done it inn him 3 governments.

They can cause a lot of loss to the national Exchequer by burning railways. Sindhis are a bright bunch...
Look mate PML is here to stay and is playing it's cards right... it's doing sensible things considering the past it has. It know people will vote if things just improve simply because they have gone through the draconian times of PPP...

You have no idea how much i hate PPP... i am controlling myself here...

Kabhi Punjab ao na meri jaan :)
khochi tum buhat uchal raha, kubi KPK ao na Khushbo laga k lol

100 Baaton ki Aik Baat, Pehle Oor Dams tho Bana Low Wo Ban nahi Rahay oor Kala Bagh Dam ka syapa Para hua us ne kon sa ban jana

Kalabgh dam is in the long term interests of Pakistan and it should be constructed but before that we need to build the consensus. Anti-KBD lobby has done a lot of damage over years by spreading disinformation regarding the project and its outcomes among their illiterate and emotional voters but the govts have often been complicit and did nothing to curb the propaganda through a concerted effort to educate the masses about it. Nawaz goon has been twice in the power before his third term and he did not do anything and it is really a surprise after three years of his govt, PMLn is raising this issue...of course this is totally an insincere effort just to divert attention from the panama leaks and to reduce pressure by the opposition against them. How come the Indian agent and the traitor Nawaz Nehru go against Indian interests?

mian saanp is pathetic disgrace of a person hes a traitor friends with all anti-Pakistan country & their heads

PMLN nay jo dood ke nehrain baahaye hain 30 saal say woh b sare dunya ko pata hain

Omar ne facebook pr page banaya hua hai mein jb bhi visit krta hun mujhe lagta hai k doodh aur shehed ki nehrain hi beh rhi hain bs :D

Musharraf could have done it, but he also puss out. Aside from Kalabagh, govt can atleast get serious about other dams. There is no fight on them.

khochi tum buhat uchal raha, kubi KPK ao na Khushbo laga k lol

100 Baaton ki Aik Baat, Pehle Oor Dams tho Bana Low Wo Ban nahi Rahay oor Kala Bagh Dam ka syapa Para hua us ne kon sa ban jana
Please try being literate, it's good. Yes i've never been to KP but i never criticized PTI's policies there... well except the latest fiasco of jihadi funding. My words were to meant in a national perspective.
If btw you're against Kalabagh then Major LANAT on you... (your tone suggests so...)

Don't know why our politicians will start putting Pakistan interest first on their personal interest :(

Bhai Jan add PML N and MQM and all democratic parties tell me one credible thing they have done for the country in terms of changing the fortune of the state country

Kala Bagh dam is need of hour politics should not been involved in public projects which bring benefits to common man

This is why I criticise this Constitution which has nothing for common man to decide it's fortune

There should be veto nation can do to turn the ruling of parliments and Senate

For example if govt parliments decide to keep these snakes Afghanis in Pakistan as a nation in Constitution we have a power of veto to use through referendum system to over turn stupid decision of decades

Intelligent intellectual people should only run for MBA MPA seats not guys like achakzai who has no credibility or any sense of law and society how to run

You cannot blame PMLN this time nor last time either. Every times PMLN comes in power, it doesn't take long for Army to take over. PMLN hasn't been able to rule Pakistan with full powers. Even today, PMLN power is forced to be dummy after forced sharing power with Army. PMLN has been campaigning for Kaala baag damn and other beneficial projects for Pakistan for too long, but as usual, people let their emotional cloud their judgement, in result Pakistan suffered. People would rather see PMLN suffers even if it means Pakistan suffers too. And that's what we are dealing taking PPP, PTI, Army into the account.

Why doesn't the government just do it by force?

Because the government is democratic elected government? I agree that is one of downside for not able to do it by force.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom