What's new

PPP warns govt against campaigning for Kalabagh dam

you said Federal thinks that KPK is part of Afghanistan beta so i answered k KPK ko apne Budget milta hai Federal se 18th amendment k under jo unko utilize krna hota hai Imran Khan ka to name hi ahi lia pehle baat smjh kya ho rhi hai phir Pics laga HAWA me TEER na CHALA
Dost tum nai shayd parha nahi main nai kis post ka jwab main bola thay ye k ackhakzai jaisa bnda pmln ki govt ka hissa hai to pti,ppp ko ghaddar kehnay ka kya faida ye to kalabagh ko sirf oppose krtay hain who to kpk ko pakistan ka part nai samajta aj tak pmln nai us ko kuch kaha nahi to meri sirf arz thi k ap nai ppp,anp Aur pti par to karam nawazi ki lekin pmln ko us list main shamil krna bhool gai umeed hai aap ko samaj aa gai

Dost tum nai shayd parha nahi main nai kis post ka jwab main bola thay ye k ackhakzai jaisa bnda pmln ki govt ka hissa hai to pti,ppp ko ghaddar kehnay ka kya faida ye to kalabagh ko sirf oppose krtay hain who to kpk ko pakistan ka part nai samajta aj tak pmln nai us ko kuch kaha nahi to meri sirf arz thi k ap nai ppp,anp Aur pti par to karam nawazi ki lekin pmln ko us list main shamil krna bhool gai umeed hai aap ko samaj aa gai

Or ap meri baat nahi thy smjhy Khair...

Achakzai Jesa bnda har Government or Dictator ka hissa hai.. baki mene PML N ka name is liye mention nahi kia q k Shahbaz SHarif ne kafi dafa bola hai k Dam Bna lo iskay jitne rights hongai wo KPK or Sindh ko dene ko hum tayar hain but Dam bn jana chahye

But Sindh se PPP shor dalti hai or KPK se ANP Achazai jese loog

or na hi mene PTI ka name lia q q k PTI kehti hai ager Baqi parties manjati hain Kalabagh pe to humko bhi koi aiteraz nahi hai

Please try being literate, it's good. Yes i've never been to KP but i never criticized PTI's policies there... well except the latest fiasco of jihadi funding. My words were to meant in a national perspective.
If btw you're against Kalabagh then Major LANAT on you... (your tone suggests so...)
That was not jihadi funding mery bhooly bhai, if madrassas teach true quran and islam we wont have a problem of terrorists, these madrassas used to get direct funding from alsauds via israel and they created hybrid terrorists there for money, taking control of our madrassas and providing funding ourselves and monitiring thier foriegn aid is the way to go, this terrorism fiasco happened cause we isolated our madrassas and left them to get funding from foriegn agencies, its high time we took back control and IK did just that...

8 Years 8 bloody years PML Q was in power what have they done for Kalabagh dam?? Everyone remembers everything when they are sitting home and has nothing to do
8 bloody years for PMLQ is too long but a bloody decade for PMLN is too short? The same critics opposed the Dam back then as they are doing it today. Under Mushy's rule it was always referred to as a threat to democracy. PMLN has no threat to it so they can better counter opposition without being labelled as a dictator.

If PMLN is really serious to build something worthwhile for Pakistan they can do it. All Achakzai needs is a bone to his mouth but that bone is being licked in Sharif Palace in UK. Unless they are serious about the water issue there is no hope. Billions trashed in Nandipur. Itne me to 2 Kalabagh Dam ban jatay.

I have been hearing about the Kalabagh dam since I was a child. Just build the damn thing
(see what I did there :azn:).

Han haan, Mian Nawas Nehru Gandhi will do everything for Pakistan, meanwhile Nawaz Nehru money launder 1.44 billion more.

Bro nobody is saying that Nawaz's money laundering is justified. However I will give credit where it's due, which is that Nawaz's government gets a few things done at least compared to PPP government. Just compare Zardari's term with this current gov. Zardari had put Pakistan's progress in reverse. Nawaz has his faults, many of them, but as they say in Urdu he is "andhon mein kana raja".

I truly wish that we had a good, smart, and competent leadership but sadly we don't. We r stuck with these losers for the moment so let's not be divided and be die hard fans of one party or another. Instead the public should come together and grill these corrupt politicians when they do something wrong or are being inept.

ager kisi bhi government ne kalabagh bana Diya to us Ke Sara gunna , corruption sub kuch maaf.....
why don't they include kalabagh in Sindh , I mean it doesn't matter weather it is in Punjab or sindh ....it would remain in Pakistan and so sindhis have control and would not cry ....
as for anp fools , only a report from respected engineers can expose there lies ..... They have been given a chance to do good for puktoon and what they do is only corruption ....

Back
Top Bottom