What's new

PPP moves lots of voters area change

AZ1

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

I can now confirm that lots of voters move from their area to far away cities in karachi . my vote been move too.

Mqm is rightly protesting. PTI and Jamat islami should too.

this happened in june

IMG_20230115_132029.png

IMG_20230115_132415.png

Ppp buddas can't change whole country, they're desperate in certain defeat this means.

you can check via sms send cnic number to 8300

I went there where i used to cast vote they told me its not here and somewhere far away city.

ppp is curse on karachi ppl
For God sake safe Karachi & it's people from this evilish & political crimenals terrorist corruption mafia (PPP)...

Go there again
This time pretend to be a PPP voter
Go to PPP tent
to get the number

Sometimes they coerce e.g PTI tent to send voters back.

Happened to me in in a previous election, I was told vote not here by PTI tent, I went to another party's tent [pml-Q's tent which was being supported by dictator Musharraf] & they pulled my number right away

non-working seals

pre-stamped ballots

People of Karachi extremely hates PPP & they don't even want to see there bloody faces...

PPP na corruption ke intaha kr de ha Karachi ka logon ka aik akhri haq cheena ke bhi har had par kr de inn darindon na...

Hi,

I can now confirm that lots of voters move from their area to far away cities in karachi . my vote been move too.

What is election commission & Supreme court is doing are they sleeping...

Last edited:
Hi,

PPP Karachi Mai badtaren rigging kr Rahi hai or Karachi ka vote ka haq khila aam Daka dal Rahi hai lakin Kisi idara ko koi farq nhi pr Raha hai...

Hi,

Iss waqt PPP badtaren dahandle kr Rahi hai Karachi ka election ko postponed Kya jaya or inn ka results ko roka jaya Karachi ka logon ke vote ke badtaren haqtalfi ho Rahi hai...

The ballot boxes which are not sealed is a major problem because anyone can open and manipulate the casted votes.

The copy/paste of exam sheet mentality of Metric Government school, once seen in Schools has now made it's way to Nation's election commission and decision-making centers.

1- Very minimum marketing of the Elections

2- Unsealed Ballot boxes, anyone can walk in for 10-15 minute and fill ballot box with handful of pre sampled /created votes

its worst kindof election ever happen today.

too many dhandli by ppp, voters uc changed far away

1% or 2% vote casted overall

What is election commission & Supreme court is doing are they sleeping...
Karachi is given to ppp on plate eat it as much as u like

all othe parties mqm, pti, jamat should join hand against this but they wouldnt

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom