What's new

Karachi: Respect for Jamat Islami

PaklovesTurkiye

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Good Day, Guys!

So, we have seen what happened in Karachi last week...

This is so sad that PPP got Hyderabad

Now, We all know that PPP doesn't deserve to get mayorship/deputy mayorship of Karachi given how PPP treated Karachi.

It is clear that PPP did dhandli...but fortunately for us, she got a fierce competitor who is resisting her dhandli

Jamat Islami - the grassroot organization, honest people, hard workers and have no feudal mindset.

Hafiz Naeem Ur Rehman is a great person and has done lot of hard work to get here. He has lot of goodwill among Karachiites and he is the reason why Jamat Islami won big from Karachi.

Jamat has served Karachi well in the past (read Naimat Ullah Kan) so Karachi always has respect and soft corner for Jamat.

PPP is trying to trample the votes of Jamat too but it won't be easy/possible.

Just check the tone of Chief of Jamat Islami - Mr Siraj ul Haq who has warned PPP about that.

Listen from 20:00 mins and onwards...

I guess Jamat has called their meeting tomorrow as well about this. Fingers crossed.

Meanwhile Jamat-Islami is at it, I hope and pray, on principal basis, that MQM does something about delimitations.

Wiping out 73 UCs is not a joke. Whole voting/counting/election pattern gets changed due to that. PPP did that to make herself the majority party which she is clearly not

There are rumors that Zardari will try to buy people and PTI guys right before voting for mayorship and deputy mayorship...Lets see what happens next

LOL.. said the MQM fanboy... the party which raped Karachi
They are no different than their PDM cousins.. are they not chums with the 'pious' bearded diesel salesman? he barked against Pakistan's existence since his old man..

Good Day, Guys!

Now, We all know that PPP doesn't deserve to get mayorship/deputy mayorship of Karachi given how PPP treated Karachi.

It is clear that PPP did dhandli...but fortunately for us, she got a fierce competitor who is resisting her dhandli

Jamat Islami - the grassroot organization, honest people, hard workers and have no feudal mindset.

Hafiz Naeem Ur Rehman is a great person and has done lot of hard work to get here. He has lot of goodwill among Karachiites and he is the reason why Jamat Islami won big from Karachi.

Jamat has served Karachi well in the past (read Naimat Ullah Kan) so Karachi always has respect and soft corner for Jamat.

Just check the tone of Chief of Jamat Islami - Mr Siraj ul Haq who has warned PPP about that.

I guess Jamat has called their meeting tomorrow as well about this. Fingers crossed.

Meanwhile Jamat-Islami is at it, I hope and pray, on principal basis, that MQM does something about delimitations.

Wiping out 73 UCs is not a joke. Whole voting/counting/election pattern gets changed due to that. PPP did that to make herself the majority party which she is clearly not

There are rumors that Zardari will try to buy people and PTI guys right before voting for mayorship and deputy mayorship...Lets see what happens next

Wasn't that Jumat e islami guy standing with MQM/PPP during joint press conference yesterday ? This means that JI has already decided to make a deal with PPP instead of PTI.

Wasn't that Jumat e islami guy standing with MQM/PPP during joint press conference yesterday ? This means that JI has already decided to make a deal with PPP instead of PTI.
They also did a press conference with PTI a day later, don't buy into anti islam/Pakistan khooni liberals propaganda who go into melt down mode whenever they hear the word jamat.

JUI is meeting with both PPP and PTI looking for better deal.

So, JUI is not a nazriyati party or does not care about haq sach and jhoot chori, they are just looking for benifits and ignoring what Islam guides them to do.

Good Day, Guys!

Jamat is working with PPP :D

Siraj ul Haq was the Jamiat Nazim of the entire Punjab University in the 80s. Absolute rubbish as a student and always calling for Dharnas and strikes against the management. Jamiat was all in all those days and no other student wing was allowed to grow. PU was a fertile ground for Jihad e Kashmir and Afghanistan.
Nevertheless, I always liked Jamat e Islami as a proper democratic party with discipline. Late Qazi Sahab was very dynamic, unfortunately, our EST had other plans.

They also did a press conference with PTI a day later, don't buy into anti islam/Pakistan khooni liberals propaganda who go into melt down mode whenever they hear the word jamat.

O Bhai I am not a 13 years old kid who can be brainwashed by propaganda. I just saw a clip on news channel about that meeting that's why I ASKED if they already joined hands with PPP/MQM.

Zardari is buying pti winners with bahria town money ...and likely to reduce their seats from 40 to 20. If that happens jamaat would have no choice other than to join ppp.

You are enemy of Karachi if you think JI is any good for the city, just hear from students of Karachi University/NED/Urdu University about the Karnamay of JI.

You are enemy of Karachi if you think JI is any good for the city, just hear from students of Karachi University/NED/Urdu University about the Karnamay of JI.
Pales in comparison to karnamay of MQM/APMSO and their natural allies the waderay of PSP/PPP

Now u know why sindh never allow electronic voting machines.

An electronic voting system can/should automatically reallocate votes to its proper wards, regardless of where somebody votes. Just assign based on address registered in the cnic/nadra system ?

This paper based scam….lol
Why even expect anything from this corrupt feudal voting system ????

Back
Top Bottom