What's new

Power of KHALSA- Indian martial art at its best

Pakistani Ninja's :smitten::smitten::smitten: - Watch after 1 minute and 10 seconds - didn't want to spoil this thread but was thinking to create a new one for this purpose - so i thought why not share here where so many martial arts skills has alread been shared

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah my friend i can understand that you will not impressed by this art because with this art sikh killed thousands of mughals with the army of 10 or 20 people.so keep yourself busy with irani circus that suits you most.

theres a famous saying -" ek khalsa sawa lakh k barabar hota hai."
(any guesses who were these sawa lakh ?)

I didn't mean to offend anyone...that was just my opinion as the stunts shown in the first clip are very popular in any circus..... i

I liked the video posted in post number 21.....that was mind blowing

and Mughals got nothing to do with this thread otherwise i wouldn't have bothered to open few pages of history and ruin this thread....

Lets stick with topic...some peoples are taking my post in wrong sense

i know there is nothing to do with mughals in this thread. i dont give a damn to them but our gurus develop this war art to fight with them when the try to finish the roots of sikhism. so i dont find anything wrong to mention one line agaisnt the mughals here.

cheers!

He is just speaking the truth about the dozens of hindu warrior defeats from history. Read history that may wake you up. Do not read history like Indian history that says " Yes Pakistan captured 21% of Kashmir known now as *** in 1948 and India won the war" or Pakistan captured another 9% of Kashmir in 1965 and India won the war", but some history with a little truth.

bro do you have any sense what you talking first of all this thread belongs to the art which we developnealry 350 years ago and we are here to praise that thing and you are talking about the wars which we fought 50 years ago if you cant accept something which you are not able to do then you can stay away from this go and buy some tickets of irani circus and watch it why you wasting your time here.

Pakistani Ninja's :smitten::smitten::smitten: - Watch after 1 minute and 10 seconds - didn't want to spoil this thread but was thinking to create a new one for this purpose - so i thought why not share here where so many martial arts skills has alread been shared

YouTube - Pakistani ninjas

Does Pakistan Have any Native Martial Arts???? If Yes Could You share some here??

Bir Khalsa Group came third in Indias got talent.

congrats to them on this achievement.

Sadly ,Fictious group lost

All these arts nothing in front of Rajnikanth :)

India should clone him and make an army of him... the whole world will go bonkers :D

And what is it that you ppl have againt Rajini..?:angry:

Do you know abt the human inside him.?

Anyday he is better than a Shah rukh khan or a Salman Khan or an Amitabh Bachan who do nothing but drama-baazi on screen.

Sorry but it is getting too ridiculous these days.

Super Star and more importantly the Human inside him rox.

Last edited:
And what is it that you ppl have againt Rajini..?

Do you know abt the human inside him.?

Anyday he is better than a Shah rukh khan or a Salman Khan or an Amitabh Bachan who do nothing but drama-baazi on screen.

Sorry but it is getting too ridiculous these days.

Super Star and more importantly the Human inside him rox.
He probably jelous of him..... But I dont think U should have dragged in the others.. Just stick to the topic please.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom