What's new

Power of KHALSA- Indian martial art at its best

nice one..... but similar things are usually done in Lucky Irani Circus in any local area in Pakistan. 90% of the tricks that they did are same....can't remember anything new here

Sorry - I liked it but not impressed as i have seen it happening in my local city "Gujrat"

Website for Lucky Irani Circus

http://www.luckyiranicircus.pk/

nice one..... but similar things are usually done in Lucky Irani Circus in any local area in Pakistan. 90% of the tricks that they did are same....can't remember anything new here

Sorry - I liked it but not impressed as i have seen it happening in my local city "Gujrat"

Lucky Irani Circus

cool.............nm

Sikhs rocks...not only in martial arts but also in culture,morality,bravery,hardworking mentality,industry..everything.Proud of you brothers..

Nice video .. :tup::tup:

got similarities with our own traditional Kalaripayyattu

kalaripayattu.jpg

Kalari payuttu carries out some of the finest traditions of Indian Martial arts.....in the subcontinent at least the flexibility and fluidity of the moves is only comparable to pure Shaolin Kungfu.....

As long as we have Sikhs, Gurkhas and Rajputs in the IA, India is safe!

The effectiveness of the Indian military is not determined by the origin of its people, but the patriotism in their heart. So don't target a specific group of people to bestow your praise upon, but rather praise each and every Jawan who risks his life day in and day out to ensure the safety of the motherland

cheers

As long as we have Sikhs, Gurkhas and Rajputs in the IA, India is safe!
I am sure these forces fought with British Empire in past...and got defeated too :cry:

Yes they are very brave peoples i agree.....But India is only safe when its United by common goals, ambitions and hearts...... If its not....no sikh, rajput or gurkha will be able to save it

Lucky Irani Circus

:lol::lol::lol:

FacePalm.jpg

Relax guys, I did not want to hurt anyone's feeling. My apologies if I offended anyone!

Me...A Racist?:cry::cry::cry::cry:

By the way, I'm neither a sikh, nor a gurkha nor a rajput!

I only meant it as a mark of respect.

I am sure these forces fought with British Empire in past...and got defeated too :cry:

Yes they are very brave peoples i agree.....But India is only safe when its United by common goals, ambitions and hearts...... If its not....no sikh, rajput or gurkha will be able to save it

Tell me an army which never got defeated.
Its the same army that made you line up for a Visa to go to east pakistan.;)

Back
Top Bottom