What's new

Poverty in Britain - Why are millions of Brits so broke?

The UK and US are currently in recession, which is not the worst for them. The scary thing is that they lose the ability to restore from the beginning. The main driving force for the scientific, technological, technical, cultural and civilized progress of these countries was the purebred Anglo Saxons. But that ended with too many immigrants and refugees from different countries along with genetic contamination. Their societies and civilizations are divided

The same holds true for other East Asian countries. Japan, China, and South Korea were devastated by war, but it only takes a few decades, they can recover and become economic, scientific and technological superpowers. But this miracle will never be repeated if the East Asian countries have the same ethnic composition as the current UK, France, South Africa and the United States.

The growth model based on immigrants and refugees is not sustainable in the long run.

It has nothing to do with it.
Ask yourself why did the Han, Song, Ming and recently Qing decline?? Not because of immigrants.

Its just the human nature to become lazy when youre are on top of the world. What did Mike Tyson do after became undisputed Heavywight Champion? Party, drinking and women. Ruined his career and reputation. He never recovered from that.

Its the same story for every cycle of civillization. The west has really achieved everything that a civillization can. Western Europe was a barbaric and neglible part of the world, but became top dogs now for 2 centuries. Same happened with Arabs, Romans, Turks etc.

Money wealth and power ultimately makes people lazy. Hungry struggling people are fighter, inventive and hard working.

Brexit because they are preparing to start a war on the European continent.

Several times i have considered moving to USA. Norwegians are notoriously introverts and weather is bad.

But one thing that scares me from doing it is the crime. America simply is not a safe country. Many Norwegians who lived there and came back said the same. It wasnt safe for their children, compred to Norway.

@FuturePAF whom you quoted is correct: America is still the land of opportunities and provides the most level playing field regardless of one's background in the entire world!! Even Canada pales in comparison.

Norway is great but suffers from the horrible climate. Where I live in America, it is safe and has nice weather 7-8 months a year and even in dead winter or harsh summers, it's not too bad. This year's summer is hot but so far the warmest has been 93 F and despite living here for decades, I have only seen maybe 3 times when temp was between 0-10 F and only once the temp around 100 F.

Speaking of Britain, poverty is an issue there as is here in America. I once met some young Brits on a cruise--they came all the way to America for a Carribean cruise in winter!!-- and they told me it were the old Brits who chose Brexit. Sounds like wrong choice but I don't know. I could never live in the UK--too crowded, too tiny, and an island nation. Portugal, Spain, Greece or Italy would be my choice.

The UK and US are currently in recession, which is not the worst for them. The scary thing is that they lose the ability to restore from the beginning. The main driving force for the scientific, technological, technical, cultural and civilized progress of these countries was the purebred Anglo Saxons. But that ended with too many immigrants and refugees from different countries along with genetic contamination. Their societies and civilizations are divided

The same holds true for other East Asian countries. Japan, China, and South Korea were devastated by war, but it only takes a few decades, they can recover and become economic, scientific and technological superpowers. But this miracle will never be repeated if the East Asian countries have the same ethnic composition as the current UK, France, South Africa and the United States.

The growth model based on immigrants and refugees is not sustainable in the long run.
The US will be ok. Not Britain though. They are two very different countries. The US is a continental sized country that is self sustaining in terms of its resources and is still a great destination for the best talents all over the world. The US also features innumerable cities and regions for immigrants to settle in depending on what lifestyle, culture, industry, climate they prefer. So the US will continue to be a leading and innovating country for decades to come. The multicultural sociery of the US is a plus. it is able to absorb tens of millions of immigrants and make them productive citizens and reap the benefits of their talent. Thats something that East Asian countries cant do and thats why it will be hard for China to match America's influence.

Britain however is a sad little grey island that only prospered due to the freak chance of history that allowed it to become a colonial power. The UK is fucked.

@FuturePAF whom you quoted is correct: America is still the land of opportunities and provides the most level playing field regardless of one's background in the entire world!! Even Canada pales in comparison.

Norway is great but suffers from the horrible climate. Where I live in America, it is safe and has nice weather 7-8 months a year and even in dead winter or harsh summers, it's not too bad. This year's summer is hot but so far the warmest has been 93 F and despite living here for decades, I have only seen maybe 3 times when temp was between 0-10 F and only once the temp around 100 F.

Speaking of Britain, poverty is an issue there as is here in America. I once met some young Brits on a cruise--they came all the way to America for a Carribean cruise in winter!!-- and they told me it were the old Brits who chose Brexit. Sounds like wrong choice but I don't know. I could never live in the UK--too crowded, too tiny, and an island nation. Portugal, Spain, Greece or Italy would be my choice.
Aside from some cool parts of London and some scenic touristy destinations, most of the UK is depressing as hell. In Europe, I’d much rather live by the Mediterranean and have access to real cuisine with women in bikinis around then slogging through mud, powered by survival food like I would be living in the UK.

ONLY CHANCE FOR UK WILL BE TO GO BEG FROM XI DADA

AFTER CRAWLING ON HANDS AND KNEES 3 TIMES AROUND TIANANMENG SQUARE AND DOING 3 SINCERE KOWTOWS

XI DADA WILL LOOK WITH FAVOUR ON BEGGING

OR UK CAN SEND SEPOYS TO PEKING TO TRY ANOTHER BURNING OF SUMMER PALACE

好山好水好地方,
条条大路都宽敞,
朋友来了有好酒,若是那豺狼来了,迎接它的有猎枪。

Beautiful mountains and waters make a delightful place,
And every road is so smooth and so wide.
When our friends come, there are good wine for them, When our enemies come, there are shotguns for them.

well, the japanese are already avoiding all of that, and still their economy is tanking

One word. Brexit.

They elected Sunak LOL I am sure the Indian will rescue Tommy Robinson.

Several times i have considered moving to USA. Norwegians are notoriously introverts and weather is bad.

But one thing that scares me from doing it is the crime. America simply is not a safe country. Many Norwegians who lived there and came back said the same. It wasnt safe for their children, compred to Norway.
I know that Scandanvia is a paradise for the poor and lower middle class but what about the middle-class and upper middle class? Is it hard to your wealth in Scandinavia?

Those Norwegians are absolutely correct in saying how incredibly unsafe the US is when compared to Scandinavian states. Scandinavians leave their babies outside in the open and don't have to worry about it. If you tell this to Americans, they won't even be able to comprehend this.

You are a nobody to speak on behalf of British. You are just diversity project that British embraced in the new millennium and are regretting now. Stop talking from a high ground and start living the reality of your own third world shit hole which is making record of sorts in all degeneracy. You should at least contribute to that society and not be a leacher living on welfare to even pontificate on India. Stop deluding yourself. Enjoy our help to your economy.

No one lives off welfare my Indian begging friend who I send aid to . I work hard and have accumulated riches beyond your dreams , I support my family back home in the third world dump and I send charity to you
You sound hurt I was born in Britain and am British and talking of my land Kashmir it is occupied by you slum dwelling bastards .

I work hard here I play hard here and some of my tax money goes to your poverty stricken third world dump which you squander instead of giving it to the poor for which it’s for .

Isn’t no one in Britain regretting us coming here as our forefathers where also British when they came here & they built this country into what it is after the war by working hard and saving for our future

We are not illegal banana boat immigrants like your ilk who sleep under the bridges and parks and rely on goodwill and charity of us to survive . We don’t clean toilets nor wipe white peoples arses which is the job only Indians are bought into the country to do . African , European , Sri Lankan , Bangladeshi , Pakistani none do these shorty menial jobs as it’s your people’s trade here . I pick you fuckers up from the corner of the road to do a daily job for £30 while everyone else charges £100 lid for same work , even Afghans who are the hardest workers charge more than your ilk .

I speak from the high ground as I am high ground I live in luxury west luxury eat luxury drive luxury have holiday home in the sun and have done very well for myself here in the land of opportunity
All thanks & Praise to God .

Your racist undertones of me living on welfare shows you for the little cunt you are and the brain wash that your pandit has taught you in your slum dump regarding Pakistanis

Nothing like that goes so , sorry to burst your little hatefilled bubble but it’s you who having no life congregates on a forum which despises your kind like your urine soaked mouth fellow Indian for acceptance

What do they say

Shameless begharath Indians .

Chow

No one lives off welfare my Indian begging friend who I send aid to . I work hard and have accumulated riches beyond your dreams , I support my family back home in the third world dump and I send charity to you
You sound hurt I was born in Britain and am British and talking of my land Kashmir it is occupied by you slum dwelling bastards .

I work hard here I play hard here and some of my tax money goes to your poverty stricken third world dump which you squander instead of giving it to the poor for which it’s for .

Isn’t no one in Britain regretting us coming here as our forefathers where also British when they came here & they built this country into what it is after the war by working hard and saving for our future

We are not illegal banana boat immigrants like your ilk who sleep under the bridges and parks and rely on goodwill and charity of us to survive . We don’t clean toilets nor wipe white peoples arses which is the job only Indians are bought into the country to do . African , European , Sri Lankan , Bangladeshi , Pakistani none do these shorty menial jobs as it’s your people’s trade here . I pick you fuckers up from the corner of the road to do a daily job for £30 while everyone else charges £100 lid for same work , even Afghans who are the hardest workers charge more than your ilk .

I speak from the high ground as I am high ground I live in luxury west luxury eat luxury drive luxury have holiday home in the sun and have done very well for myself here in the land of opportunity
All thanks & Praise to God .

Your racist undertones of me living on welfare shows you for the little cunt you are and the brain wash that your pandit has taught you in your slum dump regarding Pakistanis

Nothing like that goes so , sorry to burst your little hatefilled bubble but it’s you who having no life congregates on a forum which despises your kind like your urine soaked mouth fellow Indian for acceptance

What do they say

Shameless begharath Indians .

Chow
So much verbal diarrhea with mostly personal account for proof. Indians are more wealthier on average than Pakistanis in UK and are appreciated for their role in the economy. Not so much you lot. I am not stupid to give a personal account to convince you. So here it goes.

Boat people? Are you confused? 300 died recently on a dingy boat, none were Indians. 😔

And by the way I am in US dumb fvck. Whatever you think are riches in that shit hole, I am pretty sure I beat you out comfortably. And don't come back saying that you are actually the prince of UK to make the point. You are embarrassing as it is.

Last edited:
So much verbal diarrhea with mostly personal account for proof. Indians are more wealthier on average than Pakistanis in UK and are appreciated for their role in the economy. Not so much you lot. I am not stupid to give a personal account to convince you. So here it goes.

Tommy Robinson certainly looks very favorable to Hindutva.

Pakistanis are very stable and wealthy in the UK. We don't need lectures from a Hindutva.

Give your head a wobble Indian you sound hurt on a Pakistani forum 😂🤣 wow 2018 news wow dig deeper dipshit your hates coming through clearly a slum dweller lol

In other news the Queen of England has died , Manchester City have won champions league & India’s poverty has increased ten fold

😁😂 dumb fucking Indians

Tommy Robinson certainly looks very favorable to Hindutva.

Pakistanis are very stable and wealthy in the UK. We don't need lectures from a Hindutva.

It burns them in the slum , this is my view from my house lmao they can only watch on TV 🤣😂

C32C29FB-0932-4000-A7E3-5A2E9D68D4F8.jpeg
0E0E54EE-AA7D-4033-8218-19A16EAAC24A.jpeg
B7C63243-576C-4A8B-9AF4-FA5EE9402CAD.jpeg

Green green pleasant land 😁

Last edited:

Boat people? Are you confused? 300 died recently on a dingy boat, none were Indians. 😔

And by the way I am in US dumb fvck. Whatever you think are riches in that shit hole, I am pretty sure I beat you out comfortably. And don't come back saying that you are actually the prince of UK to make the point. You are embarrassing as it is.

No you won’t I guarantee it 100%

Let’s have a wager I can prove it right this minute as I’m at home kids are gone swimming as school holidays and let’s go into our garages and see who drives what

Don’t run I’m waiting ?
Can write something right now and post pic and value of the car

Did you say I was on welfare lmao at jealous burnt out blackface Indian

Back
Top Bottom