What's new

Post your Question

Neutron

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Post your questions about Col Arshad Shaheed.
A Family member of Col Arshad Shaheed is writing an exclusive article about Col Arshahd Shaheed for Pakistan defence forum.
IMG-20160506-WA0014.jpg
IMG-20160506-WA0012.jpg

Neutron,
This is an excellent approach.I highly appreciate such activity. Do tag me so that I could make it "featured".Also, do not post it on member's club.Rather than that, post it either on senior's cafe or at Pakistan's war against TTP section.
I am interested regarding his biography and want to know as if what evoked such a passion inside him so that he could give his services for his country.

Regards

God Bless him and hundreds and thousands of brave souls who fight for Pakistan because they believe in it wholeheartedly. this is a rare devotion and motivation in this age of money, money and more money.

Neutron,
This is an excellent approach.I highly appreciate such activity. Do tag me so that I could make it "featured".Also, do not post it on member's club.Rather than that, post it either on senior's cafe or at Pakistan's war against TTP section.
I am interested regarding his biography and want to know as if what evoked such a passion inside him so that he could give his services for his country.

Regards
Roger sir

If your thread was answered, it is now public
as in not your own alone and not deletable.

Good day to you, Tay.

I'm hoping to get an answer from any moderator @The Eagle @waz or @WebMaster or whomever is responsible for moderating the behavior of members or who actually responds to reported posts about this issue that either hasn't been taken care of or is actually ok with the moderators and it's actually ok to do, which I find unbelievable.

There has been more than just these two posts I'm about to quote from this individual who behaves like a loose cannon and a complete hateful troll who targets a specific group of Arab members and through that lousy behavior, not only does he ruin the threads intentionally but virtually destroys any possibility of any decent discussions from happening as things result only in back and forth insults. He's launched a couple of insults that I can't believe the moderating team hasn't done anything about. I've reported both posts and nothing has happened. It would be nice to know why and if it's ok, then I'll know how to respond knowing also that my responses will be ok.

What happened to the rules where you're supposed to respect other members? And I see it quite frequently from others who curse out other members and get nothing, not even a warning.

Once you can tell me if this is allowable behavior, to insult a member and his nationality and country, I'll know exactly how to respond and take matters in my own hands since.

Is this ok by PDF standards? To refer to one of the best contributors on this forum ( @The SC ) as a "nitwit" and I was included in that.

Bullshit! The whole world is saying the opposit But you two nitwits.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/saud...-one-expat-killed.550324/page-2#post-10361557

And this quote that happened over a week ago that I didn't respond to out of courtesy to the forum rules (which seem to currently be non-existent) but was insulting to no end.

And be careful, what you say, we may live you all alone if Natanyahu has a boner for you..We saved your stinky a..ss twice , you MSU not do it again..He’ll yah..we are going to do it again just to rub your faces with our d....Ickes...

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/sissi-impeached-to-get-close-to-mbs-in-egypt.549371/page-2

"rub your faces with our dicks" is the moderating team going to tell me that this is acceptable behavior on PDF? I would like to know because then I'll know I have permission to take matters into my own hands without the risk of any reprimanding from you guys. Thank you.

I'm hoping to get an answer from any moderator @The Eagle @waz or @WebMaster or whomever is responsible for moderating the behavior of members or who actually responds to reported posts about this issue that either hasn't been taken care of or is actually ok with the moderators and it's actually ok to do, which I find unbelievable.

There has been more than just these two posts I'm about to quote from this individual who behaves like a loose cannon and a complete hateful troll who targets a specific group of Arab members and through that lousy behavior, not only does he ruin the threads intentionally but virtually destroys any possibility of any decent discussions from happening as things result only in back and forth insults. He's launched a couple of insults that I can't believe the moderating team hasn't done anything about. I've reported both posts and nothing has happened. It would be nice to know why and if it's ok, then I'll know how to respond knowing also that my responses will be ok.

What happened to the rules where you're supposed to respect other members? And I see it quite frequently from others who curse out other members and get nothing, not even a warning.

Once you can tell me if this is allowable behavior, to insult a member and his nationality and country, I'll know exactly how to respond and take matters in my own hands since.

Is this ok by PDF standards? To refer to one of the best contributors on this forum ( @The SC ) as a "nitwit" and I was included in that.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/saud...-one-expat-killed.550324/page-2#post-10361557

And this quote that happened over a week ago that I didn't respond to out of courtesy to the forum rules (which seem to currently be non-existent) but was insulting to no end.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/sissi-impeached-to-get-close-to-mbs-in-egypt.549371/page-2

"rub your faces with our dicks" is the moderating team going to tell me that this is acceptable behavior on PDF? I would like to know because then I'll know I have permission to take matters into my own hands without the risk of any reprimanding from you guys. Thank you.
SC , who is by the way..Seif El Arab , F selman, Hindounistany, Kangourou and more,..used qualificatif worse that that, against me in personn,against Algeria that gave so much the Middle east and especially Egypt..to this day
if you look to webster dictionary, nitwits is found, dick is found..and neither of these terms are segregatory, racial or demeaning in any form or shape..
You are upset, because all the lies that you post, as well as your pal , were debunked...and that hurt your sensibilities..Sorry pal..this is life, and we all have some bones we carry with us...we have juste to live with it..
to end my reply to you..show me a sentence, a word that I used that demeaning to you..
What you are trying to do , is protect Seif El Arab in his different form,different name...for the purpose to improve the Sauds image as well as of Egypt..
Let me ask you a question? How many of your entourage, beside their multiple account, share their password?
@WebMaster and to any other moderator not tainted by Seif el Arab and his groupies

From last several days I see my PDF page is like faded in color.I cannot give ranking to any one means no more :tup: is available to me.How can some body help me in this regard to resolve this issue.:help:

I cannot give ranking to any one means no more :tup: is available to me.

That's OK! You only give likes to Indians anyway!

:jester:

WHAT? I mean, I don't think he ever gave me a thanks,
did he? Must have been a long while back, can't remember.

:partay:

What we need is a new button that says eff you dirty pig
of a different sort than my gang I spit on your slimy ideas.

:p:

Not only would it be so popular with the younger members
but although not my style, I volunteer to use it first on JRao.

8-)

Love mate, get it fixed, have a fun day, Tay.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom