What's new

Poll: Should Pakistan and Bangladesh be Friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
friendship is needed between Bangladesh and Pakistan, whats the harm in it?

sup with the trolling???

I dont understand that why Indians are against the peaceful friendship between Bangladesh and Pakistan.

my friend.. no indian is against your friendship with bangladesh!! then again.. if you don't like the comments here, then why ask this question in the first place?? or would have been a good idea to put clause to start with saying this thread is only for Pak & BD members!!

A Pakistani raised a question whether Pakistan and Bangladeshi be friend. Legit question. No harm in it yet flux of annoyed Bharti decided to kill the thread before even get a chance to see the maturity. :tdown:

I asked the damn Bharti. What the is your problem here? No one asked your unworthy opinion. :angry:

Pakistan-Bangladesh Zindabad and Islamic brotherhood shall prevail Insh'Allah. :tup:

LMAO!

RAW controls Awami League and Awami League controls Bangladesh! Therefore, India controls Bangladesh! We will decide whether or not you become friends! :azn:

And don't call me a conspiracy theorist please, I am just repeating what other Pakistani and BD members have stated...

LMAO!

RAW controls Awami League and Awami League controls Bangladesh! Therefore, India controls Bangladesh! We will decide whether or not you become friends! :azn:

And don't call me a conspiracy theorist please, I am just repeating what other Pakistani and BD members have stated...

yet....another conspiracy theory......:P

@ Al-Zakir, If you look things from an Islamic perspective only, then there are scores of angry mullahs and enthusiastic young Rage boys, more than eager to turn things turbulent in your peaceful country. Only this is what pakistan can offer you in current scenario.

Our choice(if), our headache, our freedom, our way of life so let us decide(if). :)

And obviously a two way head ache for us.

All you need is ignore us. You should not have to worry about headache otherwise expect migraine headache if you continue to mingle about our business. :smokin:

I dont understand that why Indians are against the peaceful friendship between Bangladesh and Pakistan.

We are not against it, it was you who have created problems for them.

Otherwise forget about friendship they were your own brothers/sisters and fellow countrymen before 16 Dec 1971. :coffee:

Go to any country in the West and ask them their opinion of Pakistanis :rofl:

And how many western countries have you been to? I doubt you've been to any, so how would you know what they think about pakistanis. Oh have you been watching some indian channel reporting from the west and bashing pakistanis.

What do australians think of indians?

Troll there are different viewpoints for each and every community in the world some are for and some against.

The question here is one for Pakistanis & Bangladeshis so keep your head out unless you want to contribute something useful.

I have read on PDF that EU has stated that Bangladesh is the future hub for investment. The future investment will bring prosperity in south asia.

And one more thing. Mrs Wajid is not the agent of RAW. She is the elected representative of people and will do what the people want.

Bangladesh Pakistan friendship is necessary for peace and stability of south asia

@The thread

Yes, please and thank you. I mean.. why not? All dalali, razakari, and RAW/AL/CIA/MOSSAD issues aside, I'm sure a good relation between the two can lead to mutual benefits. :)

Ignore the useless trollers. Pakistan and Bangladesh are natural allies. Pakistan should assist Bangladesh with developing the defence industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom