What's new

Poll: Should Pakistan and Bangladesh be Friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mujeeb47

Reaction score
Bangladesh and Pakistan have historic relations. Bangal give birth to A.k Fazal ul Haq , Suharwardi and Khawaja Nazim ud din while north west produced Jinnah and Iqbal. Muslims of Subcontinent fought for their democratic rights. When their democratic rights were denied , they launch a campaign for indepent muslim state.
According to Lahore resolution 1940 , there will be two Muslim states consisting of Bengal and North west (It is still written in Pakistan tomb Lahore). In 1946, Muslims won a great victory in elections. Surwardi presented a resolution that we will struggle for a single independant Muslim state.
In 1947 , Pakistan came into being. But Bangalis were not given their due rights. In 1970 , Bangalis got majority in the elections but government right was not transfered to them. This resulted in Mukti Bahini. Bangalis were killed brutaly by the government.
In 1971 , Bangladesh came into being.
I think that world has changed very much after cold war. Now Pakistan and Bangladesh should go forward to friendship.
Whats your opinion?
Regards ,
Athangal
From Pakistan , with love.

Well any non-sadist will say yes, you should be friends. But with AL in power and large Indian influence (By force or whatever you wanna call it).. Fat chance

LMAO at Indians getting their panties in a bunch.

@Topic
There's no need to not have an alliance with Bangladesh. Both countries can be vital for each other.

Bangladeshi President Mrs Haseena Wajid has requested Pakistani PM Mr. Gillani to visit Bangladesh.
I think Pak Bangla friendship is the need of hour.

A Pakistani raised a question whether Pakistan and Bangladeshi be friend. Legit question. No harm in it yet flux of annoyed Bharti decided to kill the thread before even get a chance to see the maturity. :tdown:

I asked the damn Bharti. What the is your problem here? No one asked your unworthy opinion. :angry:

Pakistan-Bangladesh Zindabad and Islamic brotherhood shall prevail Insh'Allah. :tup:

In my opinion , china pakistan or india russia level friendship is needed between pakistan and bangladesh. This is necessary for the south asia.

@ Al-Zakir, If you look things from an Islamic perspective only, then there are scores of angry mullahs and enthusiastic young Rage boys, more than eager to turn things turbulent in your peaceful country. Only this is what pakistan can offer you in current scenario. And obviously a two way head ache for us.

A Pakistani raised a question whether Pakistan and Bangladeshi be friend. Legit question. No harm in it yet flux of annoyed Bharti decided to kill the thread before even get a chance to see the maturity. :tdown:

I asked the damn Bharti. What the is your problem here? No one asked your unworthy opinion. :angry:

Pakistan-Bangladesh Zindabad and Islamic brotherhood shall prevail Insh'Allah. :tup:

i have no problem with pak-ban relationship....good luck! lol

so.. what are they now then... enemies??

ask this to sheikh hasina:azn:

2 (out of 2) Bangali : Yes
7 (out of 8) Indian : No
1 ( out of 8) Indian : Yes
2 (out of 2) Pakistani : Yes

I dont understand that why Indians are against the peaceful friendship between Bangladesh and Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom