What's new

Poll-only for Iranians. Why did Pakistan down our drone?

Why did Pakistan down our drone?

• Because of their anger about Sardar bagheri's quote : strikes against terrorists within Pakistan

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Support for UAE-KSA funded militants on Iran-Pak border, Jundullah-Al Forqan-Jeyish ul eslam

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
Iran would have done the same had Paksitan was in Iran place
No, obviously not
If you had requests/complaints for 10 years, we would help you either and stop the bloodshed of your border guards.

Apparently the number 1 is almost winning the polls :D

Where is the option:

"Beacuse it violated Pakistan's sovereignty"

You know, first they announced it was 45 Km then officially , if i remember , said that it was 4 Km. I don't think that it was violation of air space for a neighboring country :-)
Obviously the fighter was waiting for the appearance of drone and tracked it when it was still in Iran's airspace. That was quick and emotional act from Pakistani army. It was claimed only on Pakistani medias to be Pakistan's air space. There was nothing considerable on Iranian medias and all of them were reporting the texture of Dawn.com. There is something that our military is hiding from public, i guess the drone was downed inside Iran's space. I myself cannot choose between two options, that was why i asked my countrymen to vote for it.

So that debris of the drone shown on Pakistani media was fake, you meant to say?

You know, first they announced it was 45 Km then officially , if i remember , said that it was 4 Km. I don't think that it was violation of air space for a neighboring country :-)
Obviously the fighter was waiting for the appearance of drone and tracked it when it was still in Iran's airspace. That was quick and emotional act from Pakistani army. It was claimed only on Pakistani medias to be Pakistan's air space. There was nothing considerable on Iranian medias and all of them were reporting the texture of Dawn.com. There is something that our military is hiding from public, i guess the drone was downed inside Iran's space. I myself cannot choose between two options, that was why i asked my countrymen to vote for it.

About the fighter waiting. Pakistan has number of air bases close to the region and border and fighter jets there are always on high alert as those bases are close to the Raj gal area the place where the insurgence try to enter Pakistan from Afghanistan. Pakistan conducted f-16 and JF-17 bombings on terrorists mostly through those air bases as you have heard in the past news. and the jets are also deployed there after the Nato attack on a Pakistani post few years back (in Yousaf Raza prime minister ship) by a gunship.

Pakistan shot down Irani drone because we failed to hack it, like Iran hacked US drone and forced land it in its own country.

It was in their airspace... we have no legal excuses here.

lolzzxxx so if that was not an Iranian drone then why you need to open a thread and blubber? and btw who is this sardar begherit?
LMAO @ سردار بغیرت :rofl: :rofl: cant believe you made me laugh so hard.
Why even create this thread??

Pakistanis get Bombed and Killed by American Drones Invading their "Air Space" on a weekly Basis, Baby Please. No balls to do anything there, and pakistan shoots down some drone, could just been a large kite from India for what its worth now huffin and puffin as they are some big shot big deal, hallal meal. Airspace, go on, you guys have no airspace or sovriginty, hell did you do when Uncle Sam came right in your land and aparently grabbed some clown pretending to be osama just few years ago, Nothing.. Go blow up american drones then come talk to us.

Stupid thread.
dunno why you sat on fire, but stash this fact up your puny hiney whether we shoot down usa drones or not we have taken out yours ,and all you could freaking do is cry about it on a "pakistani" forum.

As of pakistanis getting bombed and killed by american drones , though is your figment of imagination , are rarer than your border guards getting killed by rag tag militants.

Now lay off

Pakistan shot down Irani drone because we failed to hack it, like Iran hacked US drone and forced land it in its own country.
:rofl: really is this serious one or sarcastic?

Air defence SOP.

We would have done same. Its a non-issue.

LMAO @ سردار بغیرت :rofl: :rofl: cant believe you made me laugh so hard.

dunno why you sat on fire, but stash this fact up your puny hiney whether we shoot down usa drones or not we have taken out yours ,and all you could freaking do is cry about it on a "pakistani" forum.

As of pakistanis getting bombed and killed by american drones , though is your figment of imagination , are rarer than your border guards getting killed by rag tag militants.

Now lay off

:rofl: really is this serious one or sarcastic?

What are you huffing about?

You are the one being FIREBOMBED by US Drones,

Invaded and Killed in Your Soil Bro, Totally Olive Oil.

We shoot down American Drones all the time.

That is Fact, Go Down American Drone, Come back and talk. Oh wait, Shooting down American Drone results in 3 Billion American Dollar Handouts your nations prostitute leaders feed on.

You "shoot down" our supposed irani kite that has not bombed you? F off you extension of indian mentality. Weak *** south asians, You said that in front of me, I would put you down to the ground and enlage your hiney a lot more. You you lay off or tomorrow we will lay you and your masters off.

What about the option "because the drone violated their airspace" ?:lol:

Anyway I expected Pakistan to have a more friendly approach toward our drone.but their right is preserved to defend their sovereignty.

simply you crossed the border and violate the international LAW .

What actions has Pakistan done in order to destroy the Jundullah terrorists?

Is Pakistan succeeded in stopping the cross border attacks upon Iranian civilians?

How could u ???:mad:
It was not at all iranian drone actually it was not a drone at all, It was a parrot :partay:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom