What's new

POLL: If China start military operation to Taiwan

What should be your country's decision if China launches a military operation against Taiwan?

• CUT TIES

• KEEP TIES

Results are only viewable after voting.
Only Indians believe it's same thing for devloping a small island like Taiwan with only 22 million people as a massive continental size country like mainland China of 1.4 billion, which is full of the world biggest mountains, deserts. I wonder how tiny this Indian brain is.
Instead of resorting to juvenile antics, wake up and smell the coffee. The difference between RoC and PRC in 1940s in GDP per capita would have been quite small. Unless the Chinese brain believes that biggest mountains and deserts formed post 1945.

Instead of resorting to juvenile antics, wake up and smell the coffee. The difference between RoC and PRC in 1940s in GDP per capita would have been quite small. Unless the Chinese brain believes that biggest mountains and deserts formed post 1945.
It have nothing to do with population and how big is a country, Australia is similar in size as China, yet only 1/50 of its population, but that account, Australia should have been a backward country because we also have a lot of big mountain and one of the most inhospitable desert in the world.

Only small brain Indians compare war time economcy with peace time economy, and do you know KMT looted all wealth from the mainland and took them to Taiwan? all the gold and foreign reserves, they even all the treaure from the forbidden city, now if we want to see the real historic treasures, we have to go to Taipei forbidden city, you igorant Indians know nothing about what you are talking about.
Besides, in 1940's India's econoy was even bigger than China's, why now yours is less than one fifth of ours?

Per capita wise, richest countries tend to be small in population, rich in natural resources

微信图片_20220603123705.png

Chinese city of Macao is the richest place in the world, but it doesn't really reflect the level of development. Give a choice of living in Macao and Shenzhen, very few would choose the first.

Last edited:
There was chance for China to do something before Putin attacked Ukraine but after that, and given spate of mid term issues Xi faces, a military move on TW is unwise. US, Europe, India, Japan and China are even more economically intertwined than Russia was.

Hopefully Xi doesn't get whatever mental ailment that Putin got.

As long as Taiwan doesn't declare independence, no wars will ever happen

U.S. puts back 'no support of Taiwan independence' statement on fact sheet

This kind of troll survey which is nothing but blatant lies? Cut tie with China? China tie themselves with economic. If you want 500% inflation , go ahead and cut with China. Don't make me wait long.

Today I just buy a good quality blaster gun made in China. Thank you China for helping the world fight inflation with their highly quality and yet reasonable pricing.

Without made in China, the consumer world would be wipe out.

Lol.. 1940s? How about going back to Han dynasty and try make your point relevant for today?

It have nothing to do with population and how big is a country, Australia is similar in size as China, yet only 1/50 of its population, but that account, Australia should have been a backward country because we also have a lot of big mountain and one of the most inhospitable desert in the world.
Exactly my point. Sadly, that's PR Chinese logic for you. Always looking for excuses or resorting to whataboutery.

Only small brain Indians compare war time economcy with peace time economy, and do you know KMT looted all wealth from the mainland and took them to Taiwan? all the gold and foreign reserves, they even all the treaure from the forbidden city, now if we want to see the real historic treasures, we have to go to Taipei forbidden city, you igorant Indians know nothing about what you are talking about.
Besides, in 1940's India's econoy was even bigger than China's, why now yours is less than one fifth of ours?

Per capita wise, richest countries tend to be small in population, rich in natural resources

View attachment 850514

Chinese city of Macao is the richest place in the world, but it doesn't really reflect the level of development. Give a choice of living in Macao and Shenzhen, very few would choose the first.
Lol. War time economy? There has been war since 1940s to 2022?

This kind of troll survey which is nothing but blatant lies? Cut tie with China? China tie themselves with economic. If you want 500% inflation , go ahead and cut with China. Don't make me wait long.

Today I just buy a good quality blaster gun made in China. Thank you China for helping the world fight inflation with their highly quality and yet reasonable pricing.

Without made in China, the consumer world would be wipe out.

Lol.. 1940s? How about going back to Han dynasty and try make your point relevant for today?
Because we are comparing PR China and Republic of China and their development trajectory. I thought this was pretty obvious. I guess not to CCP zealots

Because we are comparing PR China and Republic of China and their development trajectory. I thought this was pretty obvious. I guess not to CCP zealots

Taiwan has a very small population and size ans was built on China's whole wealth being looted to Taiwan. How about India and China, similar population size, similar development level when started, why now India is less than one fifth of China's economy, can you explain?

Taiwan has a very small population and size ans was built on China's whole wealth being looted to Taiwan. How about India and China, similar population size, similar development level when started, why now India is less than one fifth of China's economy, can you explain?
Do you have any proof that "whole wealth" of PR China was looted to R of China? Or did you just read that in Mao's little red book?

Do you have any proof that "whole wealth" of PR China was looted to R of China? Or did you just read that in Mao's little red book?
Do you read Chinese? you Ignorant Indian, do you know Taipei also has a "forbidden city"? now tell me this, China and India, similar population size, similar development level when started, why now India is less than one fifth of China's economy, can you explain?

Do you read Chinese? you Ignorant Indian, do you know Taipei also has a "forbidden city"? now tell me this, China and India, similar population size, similar development level when started, why now India is less than one fifth of China's economy, can you explain?
So you really have no proof?

To compare India and China, open a new thread. Stick to to the topic here which is Republic of China and the other China.

This poll will be biased on this forum. Almost every Pakistani will vote to keep ties and every Indian will vote to cut ties...

Europeans will initially cut ties before they realise they are trapped in supply issues in every sector and will soften ties after 2-3 years

America will cut ties and pose real threat
Well, forget Taiwan, I'm sure indians also voted to cut ties after China 'attacked' them but they ended up buying even more from China.

So you really have no proof?

To compare India and China, open a new thread. Stick to to the topic here which is Republic of China and the other China.
1949年6月,国共之间的“抢汇大战”逐渐进入巅峰,由于中华民国政府拥有着领取外汇的密码,故而中华民国政府方面在这波抢汇大战中逐渐占有优势。根据中央银行的档案显示,中共最后只拿到了其中的5%,而其他95%仍由中华民国政府掌控。根据1949年6月中央银行总裁刘功芸在辞职前夕所留下的外汇纪录以及俞鸿钧整理的中国银行、交通银行农民银行等银行的统计显示,当时的中华民国政府的外汇总共有3.84亿美元,换算成黄金共640万两,远远超过从中国大陆迁至台湾的黄金总数。同月,国府在广东发行银元券时,银元券的准备金和主要流通的银元也是动用了715万美金的外汇来发行。另据大溪档案记载,在1949年8月底有约值20万两黄金的两批外汇从美国经香港运抵台湾。但是其馀绝大多数的外汇,国府都没有领回。蒋经国日记曾说明,早年因害怕中共以继承中国的名义强行接收中华民国政府的海外资产,所以当时有不少财产转入私人帐户,以规避中华人民共和国政府接收,但是中共接收的锋头过后,有人没有归还这些财产,国民党方面表示:“蒋经国对于这些人的行为深感痛心,却无法可管。

Back
Top Bottom