What's new

Politicising the holy cow, alienating India's minorities

Arre? See thats where the skewed mentality comes. All actins of Shiv Sena is always put on BJP as if they are same. Thats where u guyz love to misunderstand a lot.

chalo, see this video.

Pakistani ambassador summoned over arrest of Afghan diplomats in Pakistan - Khaama Press (KP) | Afghan News Agency

Watch for first 5 minutes and if have time watch full video. Lateron it becomes comedy. :)

@Pomogranate

Remember I said bout different muslims from different regions having different preferences. :) I dont believe me. :D :D :D
:offtopic::offtopic:

Look wat the worldwide cows have decided
cow.jpg

Being a TT does not mean that you would change your views and that you wont express them either ........:D so stop trolling ....and pass your useful time some where else ....

Be careful newbie.........don't touch a beehive unnecessarily.

Please elaborate?

@WebMaster @Horus @Slav Defence @Jango

Please take a note of the abusive comment by this poster. Please take notice of those too who support the mockers for mocking the title by thanking them. This behavior should be curtailed. This @levina is one of those posters who do not find courage to openly sling mud or mock the titles rather support and encourage the mockers by thanking them. Next time if I see this poster thanking an abusive post, I'll not only report but give this poster a negative rating too.

Don't raise a finger at me,i said nothing offensive.
If u fail to tolerate even this,then u should relinquish ur title rather than getting personal.If not then reply in the same vein.

Back
Top Bottom