What's new

Politicising the holy cow, alienating India's minorities

yea and there were pictures of bhagwan on the dresses of Australians in cat walk you were the one had issue with that if

Would you rephrase the sentence for me, I can't understand whether you are trolling or asking a question.

Would you rephrase the sentence for me, I can't understand whether you are trolling or asking a question.
Hindus protest when their bhagwan is depicted on dresses same like Muslims would protest ... both are the same

you also beleive that it is offence to depict bhagwan pics .... you are the same

who would you stop to slaughter the animals ............The Christians eats it the Muslims eats it , the jews eats it ..............the whole world eats it

Then why is the whole world offended when the ban is for a certain part of the world where majority are Hindus and they don't eat it.

. This @levina is one of those posters who do not find courage to openly sling mud or mock the titles, but but they support and encourage the mockers by thanking them. Next time if I see this poster thanking an abusive post, I'll not only report but give this poster a negative rating too.
whoa!!!!
I did not get any notification for this.
The member said something which was not far from truth. I expect a think tank to post a more thought provoking article and not something which would invite a religious debate on the forum.
And next time don't threaten me with a negative, only a weak person threatens when he /she can't counter an argument.

Who wouldn't? It is not depicting a god in idols and pictures. It is insulting the god by making offensive posts out of it.
yes bro the same way when they do it to our Heroes of Islam this is also offensive .... i will never insult the hindus gods and i wont allow any one else to insult ours ...

whoa!!!!
I did not get any notification for this.
The member said something which was not far from truth. I expect a think tank to post a more thought provoking article.
And next time don't threaten me with a negative, only a weak person threatens when he /she can't counter an argument.
You mock the title one more time or thank the mocker... just do it. You are just a member and in no position to dictate me (or anyone else for that matter) what to post and what not. There is nothing wrong with the post but with you. Address to the issues raised in the post if you can, an article written by a Hindu, and an Indian Hindu.

yes bro the same way when they do it to our Heroes of Islam this is also offensive .... i will never insult the hindus gods and i wont allow any one else to insult ours ...

Cow is our God. Worshiping animals is not new in Hindus. She provides us with Milk and the derivative products of that milk cherishes billions worldwide. And It would be an insult if we let her be slaughtered at least on the very land she is prayed. Is it too much to ask?

Ravi says:

5a7oOo.jpg

You mock the title one more time or thank the mocker... just do it.
what is your view about post #10????
care to give him negative rating????

Its bout sentiments dear.

In same logic, how do u justify murders coz of some posters? :)
we are going into religious debate now which is baned on this forum please avoid that and i would do it as well

Back
Top Bottom