What's new

politic pressure being built on MQM by alquaeda sympatising British Pakistanis against MQM in Briton

interesting to see christians are now welcomed in al qaeda's ranks. is al qaeda turning liberal?

Have balls to say what u Wana say
S Y A

and what do you want to hear? we live in a democratic country, i have the right to say whatever i want to say. mqm ghunda gardi will not work on this forum.

interesting to see christians are now welcomed in al qaeda's ranks. is al qaeda turning liberal?

the brit pakistanis who are heavily radicalised give votes to these christian MPs, so people like george galloway etc they go against MQM to maintain their pakistani electoral vote bank

the brit pakistanis who are heavily radicalised give votes to these christian MPs, so people like george galloway etc they go against MQM to maintain their pakistani electoral vote bank
and yet britain, a nato member, and a country who fought side by side with USA to eradicate radicalization, is allowing them to live there?

and yet britain, a nato member, and a country who fought side by side with USA to eradicate radicalization, is allowing them to live there?

come on yaar atleast try to have an intelligent debate?

and what do you want to hear? we live in a democratic country, i have the right to say whatever i want to say. mqm ghunda gardi will not work on this forum.
Agree what u feel hoof, I didn't put Good,
You and others ate rights yes majority always right

beta im giving hard facts right here, im not making any assumptions

I think we need to copy paste definitions of "facts" and "assumptions".

THE WORLD recognised MQM's mayor as one of the best that was one of the very few positive images Pakistan got except terrorism

MQM has not made Pakistan the terror hub, MQM has not ruled pakistan for 67 years

Where is that mayor nowadays? Havent heard from him. Any news what happened to his seat?

I think we need to copy paste definitions of "facts" and "assumptions".

what assumptions? galloway speach against MQM in parliament or this tweet?, it can be a really strange coincidence that both anti MQM MPs happen to belong from pakistani dominated region

what assumptions? galloway speach against MQM in parliament or this tweet?, it can be a really strange coincidence that both anti MQM MPs happen to belong from pakistani dominated region

So if they say something against the party then it has to be paid propaganda? What happened to the majority is supposed to be right as your companion posted?

Where is that mayor nowadays? Havent heard from him. Any news what happened to his seat?

he is in tanzania darus salam with his family, and his seat is now taken by maulana tanvir ul haq thanvi

Back
Top Bottom