What's new

politic pressure being built on MQM by alquaeda sympatising British Pakistanis against MQM in Briton

W.11

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
politics being played against MQM in Briton, British Pakistanis are using their electoral pressure against their MP like David ward and George Galloway, extremists Pakistani mullahs influenced by alquaeda and TTP in Bradford are using their influence

BtNYQTvCUAEBqo_.jpg:large

Last edited:
Lib Dem MP David Ward facing disciplinary action for Gaza tweets | Politics | theguardian.com

The MP tweeted: 'the big question is - if I lived in #Gaza would I fire a rocket? - probably yes

Tuesday 22 July 2014 23.37 BST

David-Ward-photographed-a-013.jpg

David Ward photographed at his constituency office in 2013. Photograph: Christopher Thomond
A Liberal Democrat MP is facing disciplinary action for saying he would probably fire a rocket into Israel if he lived in Gaza – a year after being temporarily suspended by the party for offensive remarks on the same subject.

The Liberal Democrats said the party "utterly condemns" comments made by David Ward, their MP for Bradford East, after a tweet appeared on his feed saying: "The big question is - if I lived in #Gaza would I fire a rocket? - probably yes."

He added: "Ich bin ein #palestinian - the West must make up its mind - which side is it on?"

The remarks were immediately condemned by some fellow MPs, including Tory chairman Grant Shapps, who said the remarks were an "incitement to violence" and "completely irresponsible".

A Liberal Democrat spokesman said Ward would be subject to disciplinary proceedings.

"Nick Clegg has been at the forefront of calling for peace in Israel and Gaza," he said. "We utterly condemn David Ward's comments, they are not representative of the Liberal Democrats.

"The party takes this matter very seriously and will treat it as a disciplinary issue."

The party is likely to take a particularly dim view of the comments as it comes on top of other ill-judged comments and at a time of heightened violence and tensions in the region.

Ward was previously suspended by the party in July last year after questioning the continuing existence of the state of Israel and refusing to apologise for his remarks.

"Am I wrong or are am I right? At long last the Zionists are losing the battle - how long can the apartheid State of Israel last?" he tweeted at the time.

He had the whip withdrawn for two months after a series of rows with the party's most senior members over his views on Israel and its treatment of the Palestinians.

However, the whip was restored by the party automatically in September after the suspension period expired.

The Liberal Democrats have previously been accused of failing to respond quickly to allegations of anti-semitism.

In 2012, the Lib Dem peer Lady Tonge resigned the whip after refusing to apologise for an outspoken attack against Israel.

beta im giving hard facts right here, im not making any assumptions

Beta you aren't tossing hard facts you are just pulling BS out of nowhere to suit your argument.

Beta these critics of MQM in the UK are TRUE leftists they don't buy any of the BS your altafist movement spews.

But i can totally understand your detestment of them. Fascists like Altafists would naturaly hate the leftists present within the UK

Beta you aren't tossing hard facts you are just pulling BS out of nowhere to suit your argument.

Beta these critics of MQM in the UK are TRUE leftists they don't buy any of the BS your altafist movement spews.

But i can totally understand your detestment of them. Fascists like Altafists would naturaly hate the leftists present within the UK

haha, altaf is not as near 'fascist' like zulfeqar bhutto was, now don't force me to make your bhuttos naked, it wont take few seconds to rip cloths out of your bhutto or PPP fantsay leftist hahaha, stupid retard

haha, altaf is not as near 'fascist' like zulfeqar bhutto was, now don't force me to make your bhuttos naked, it wont take few seconds to rip cloths out of your bhutto or PPP fantsay leftist hahaha, stupid retard

I don't follow Bhutto, after Zardari's antics nobody would.

Beta just accept the state of your Altafist movement. It is a terrorist fascist movement, nobody has anything good to say about Altaf or Altafists nobody gives it any recognition nobody outside of Karachi appreciates Altafists either.

I don't follow Bhutto, after Zardari's antics nobody would.

Beta just accept the state of your Altafist movement. It is a terrorist fascist movement, nobody has anything good to say about Altaf or Altafists nobody gives it any recognition nobody outside of Karachi appreciates Altafists either.

nobody has any good to say about pakistan as well which is recognised as a terror exporter

outside karachi MQM is represented in hyderabad, mirpurkhas, sukkur, gilgit baltistan and azad kashmir, admit the facts and move on, neither PPP, nor PMLN and PTI has any significant representation outside their provinces

nobody has any good to say about pakistan as well which is recognised as a terror exporter

outside karachi MQM is represented in hyderabad, mirpurkhas, sukkur, gilgit baltistan and azad kashmir, admit the facts and move on, neither PPP, nor PMLN and PTI has any significant representation outside their provinces

Typical Altafist slinging mud at Pakistan when things don't work in his favor.

Beta if you think people dont say anything good about Pakistan, its because of the people you support. If some random individual finds out that a British Sumo wrestler controls a megacity through a telephone in Pakistan, obviously things like that won't give a good image..

If a the headlines in UK news report talk about a fat king who moved in from Pakistan lives on extortion money and makes brodcasts on how he will make body bags of people, do you think that helps our image around the world?

Beta Altafists like you are indoctrinated, incapable of thinking outside of Altafism. Such a pity if you ask me

Typical Altafist slinging mud at Pakistan when things don't work in his favor.

Beta if you think people dont say anything good about Pakistan, its because of the people you support. If some random individual finds out that a British Sumo wrestler controls a megacity through a telephone in Pakistan, obviously things like that won't give a good image..

If a the headlines in UK news report talk about a fat king who moved in from Pakistan lives on extortion money and makes brodcasts on how he will make body bags of people, do you think that helps our image around the world?

Beta Altafists like you are indoctrinated, incapable of thinking outside of Altafism. Such a pity if you ask me

THE WORLD recognised MQM's mayor as one of the best that was one of the very few positive images Pakistan got except terrorism

MQM has not made Pakistan the terror hub, MQM has not ruled pakistan for 67 years

THE WORLD recognised MQM's mayor as one of the best that was one of the very few positive images Pakistan got except terrorism

MQM has not made Pakistan the terror hub, MQM has not ruled pakistan for 67 years

Bisaat, woi MQM wala mayor na jo habitual lier hai ? TV par beth kar jhoot bolta hai ?

Bisaat, woi MQM wala mayor na jo habitual lier hai ? TV par beth kar jhoot bolta hai ?
Bratva, I pull your lungi shalwar dohoti whatever you wear but just Waite for few days, PDF will think once who they nominate for position, just Waite few days

Bratva, I pull your lungi shalwar dohoti whatever you wear but just Waite for few days, PDF will think once who they nominate for position, just Waite few days

:sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom