What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

We never learn from history Imran Bhai sad state of affairs.
How’s your kid now?
we repeat same mistakes again and again .every ten years some mullah come out from rat hole and capture the country .

since 1947 check i you will find them always they were here on roads or on mountains with guns .

kiddoo is fine now 100% bro thanks

Hello guys - under which rock you live - wherever that rock is; you must have melodious company of Asma Jehangir, Marvi Sirmed, Gul Bukhari, Fatimah Zehra, Hussain Haqqani and Raza Rumi too, among others!

A nice bunch of people indeed. How on earth is Asma Jahangir lot gonna justify the "people have spoken through parliament in favour of the disgraced" line now?

Specially after what is coming out of government ministers mouths, exposing her new and recent years beloved's vote bank which now stands split due to his own policy of double cross.

The fact that the government never took any house of the parliament or even PPP in confidence as to what was going on at the time, shows just through which hole and method, the libtards manage to hear the voices of people.

A nice bunch of people indeed. How on earth is Asma Jahangir lot gonna justify the "people have spoken through parliament in favour of the disgraced" line now?

Specially after what is coming out of government ministers mouths, exposing her new and recent years beloved's vote bank which now stands split due to his own policy of double cross.

The fact that the government never took any house of the parliament or even PPP in confidence as to what was going on at the time, shows just through which hole and method, the libtards manage to hear the voices of people.

You mean this ....

And I am not sure if you have read this older post of mine of Oct 3rd, 2017 - when you have a moment please do go through that and enjoy how everything panned out exactly how it was discussed in below quoted post!

I abhor $harifs no end but love Zahid Hamid, Parvez Rasheed and Dr Kirmani the most amongst all his advisers for their roles and specific suggestions (not sharing boring details re what particular advices resulted in this debacle) which resulted in whirlwind downfall of Nawaz in particular; and Maryam’s future prospects in general and PML’s future by and large.

They have literally grabbed him (and party) and pushed him (it) over the cliff.

Standing ovation to three blessings in ugliest possible disguise!

Soon a lot of eggs on the faces of top PMLN leadership episodes (e.g., when newly elected President of PMLN would have to step down again;)) are coming up. As I said before, just have a big pop corn bag, a comfy chair and watch unfolding of PMLN; giving way to it’s slightly better versions!

It’s a four way accident, and airbag malfunctioned and brakes failed (by Three Stooges) only in the vehicle that was carrying one party. Any guesses ;)

Now we are at 8th course of the 16 course meal bonanza - @Farah Sohail doesn't believe nor likes what I say :) but hopefully my brother @PakSword will agree and understand what I am alluding to :)

Last edited:

aaahh Asma Jahangir.... u can t find her in the time of need..... otherwise...

And I am not sure if you have read this older post of mine of Oct 3rd, 2017 - when you have a moment please do go through that and enjoy how everything panned out exactly how it was discussed in below quoted post!
I've thanked that post of yours at the time you posted it. No secret that I am of the same pov, although not as privy to it as your first hand knowledge. I have always said its about MakafateAmal, it doesn't matter who sides with them or not, they are going no where else but down.

It seems that the libtards have caught the same virus that the rabids in pmln suffer from...there is a split developed among them too...lol some of them are actually saying some of what you and I and a few fellow posters have been writing about this dharna from the start. It's pmln's own inside game..."call it cross dressing, double gaming or a shameless double cross":

Last edited:
aaahh Asma Jahangir.... u can t find her in the time of need..... otherwise...
Asma Jahangir has been twisting around like a headless chicken ever since Shaheen Sehbai sahab, via his Tweets, exposed her reasons for shouting foul whenever the corrupt are in trouble. Rauf klasra has some more info on her new found vigour in favour of the tubber in trouble.

Last edited:
DPyj8KfX4AAKUEO.jpg

That's how they show there love. What a cursed people .
When they know that the state is going to pay the damages ( agree to the same in writing) then why not?
Btw, I like the fact that he is taking all the precautions to protect his health by wearing a mask! Clearly he not a Zombie ;)

Last edited:
Asma Jahangir has been twisting around like a headless chicken ever since Shaheen Sehbai sahab, via his Tweets, exposed her reasons for shouting foul whenever the corrupt are in trouble. Rauf klasra has some more info on her new found vigour in favour of the tubber in trouble.
corruption zindabad .....

Its a textbook definition of a banana republic.
I think the anti army bigots have finally struck gold. But who da fuzz cares?
Like we have no functional national government then?
How the hell are we surviving? Whose praying for us?

"...it is our deep conviction that if the Ahrar had been treated as a pure question of law and order, without any political considerations, one District Magistrate and one Superintendent of Police could have dealt with them. Consequently, we are prompted by something that they call a human conscience to enquire whether, in our present state of political development, the administrative problem of law and order cannot be divorced from a democratic bed fellow called a Ministerial Government, which is so remorselessly haunted by political nightmares. But if democracy means the subordination of law and order to political ends—then Allah knoweth best and we end the report."

- REPORT of THE COURT OF INQUIRY constituted under PUNJAB ACT II OF 1954 to enquire into the PUNJAB DISTURBANCES OF 1953

Only 'negotiated' with army officials, not govt representatives: TLY chief Khadim Rizvi

Tehreek-i-Labaik Ya Rasool Allah (TLYR) chief Khadim Hussain Rizvi on Tuesday revealed that it was the army which ensured the government met the protesters' terms.

"We told them [the government] that we cannot talk to you," Rizvi told Samaa TV on Tuesday. "Then the army came in the middle and our companions met with army and ISI [Inter-Services Intelligence] bigwigs, generals etc."

"They told us they will get all of our demands accepted," Rizvi said in a startling revelation that shed light on why the government seemed to have capitulated so completely to the protesters.

Rizvi said that his team never met the interior minister — whose signatures were present on the agreement — and it "must have been" the army leadership which got Iqbal to sign the document.

Meanwhile, Interior Minister Ahsan Iqbal on Tuesday said that the agreement that ended the Faizabad sit-in had not been desirable, but the government had been left with little choice in the matter.

"Document of finishing dharna was not desirable but there was little choice because if [the] situation had persisted [for] another 24 hrs there would be riots," Iqbal said in a tweet on Tuesday.

https://twitter.com/betterpakistan/status/935508837867577344
Ahsan Iqbal

✔@betterpakistan

Doc of finishing dharna was not desirable but there was little choice becuz if situation had persisted another 24 hrs there wud b riots

9:01 AM - Nov 28, 2017

After the weeks-long protest, which virtually paralysed the capital and led to several people losing their lives, the government had finally bent its knee to the protesters on Monday after Zahid Hamid resigned from his post as federal law minister.

The minister's resignation came in the aftermath of Saturday’s botched operation against protesters at Faizabad and 'successful negotiations' with leaders of the demonstration late Sunday night, official sources and state broadcaster PTV said.

Six people were killed while hundreds were injured during the operation. The terms of the agreement included blanket immunity for all those arrested during the crackdown on the agitating protesters.

The agreement between the government and the protesters to end the sit-in has subsequently faced much criticism.

"We told them [the government] that we cannot talk to you," Rizvi told Samaa TV on Tuesday. "Then the army came in the middle and our companions met with army and ISI [Inter-Services Intelligence] bigwigs, generals etc."

"They told us they will get all of our demands accepted..."
Sham democracy, only function of elected officials is to polish Army's boots with the privilege of getting rich through corruption on the side - and if they don't polish well, the elected can simply be dismissed.

Sham democracy, only function of elected officials is to polish Army's boots with the privilege of getting rich through corruption on the side - and if they don't polish well, the elected can simply be dismissed.
This is a sham democracy indeed.

The Times when the Elected used to get dismissed like you mentioned are thankfully behind us.

I see that libtards are not disappointed but rather hopeful that we may yet see another military takeover sooner or later. What an ironic state of mind of our poor hypocrites. Can't stop hoping for it - can't earn a living without it.

It is a sham democracy indeed because the corrupt politicians still think that its their right to be allowed to do corruption and be protected from the law like before.

They think that if they keep shining the shoes then they would be safe to continue their merry old ways like they used to but now they are simply starting to get kicked in the nuts by the courts and it isn't turning out the way they had hoped.

On the other hand, the utter disregard for the rule of law, due process and following procedure in performing government business has been astonishing to say the least.

The way Federal government started cpec projects without transparency and in the provinces, the way it's a free for all in Sindh or the way Shahbaz Sharif against the usual SOPs, created companies after companies, from garbage collection to clean drinking water etc etc and the way Accountant general Pakistan's office has identified billions of funds beings misused without any audits or following SOPs for the last five years is an example of the fruits of Sham democracy that directly rob the tax payers money.

But as this is none of the work of or anything to do with Army...the Anti Army Libtards like Asma Jahangir, who take Government cases after cases for generous fees, don't care if it is so...as this does not sell well in the west...they need to find something fashionable to shout their throats dry and get to fly to all corners of the world to do it.

If they could take off their mental blindfold of hatred against the Army and kick away their dirty livelihood, then they'd be able to see that if it was (may be Gen.Ziauddin Butt type scenario) a subjugated or compromised COAS in charge to take action against the Dharna then they'd definately be cheering the annihilation of protesters even though it's aftermath would have caused uncontrollable violence, death and destruction across Pakistan - civil war in essence, hypocritically and conveniently finding something more to blame the men in uniform.

This is a shame democracy indeed because the writ of the democratically elected looters parliamentary government goes up and down with the increase in rain water or level of disaster, as in every catastrophe, be it Natural or political, they need Army to do disaster management and recover their drowned voters while the corrupt enjoy the fruits of Aid for the same every two years or so.

This is a sham democracy indeed.

Back
Top Bottom