What's new

Poland Became the First Member of NATO to own a TB2 UAV

very sad to say that still these burraq and shahpur are for showcase while we need hundreds of these flying on our western side to cover these brave boys fighting with TTP and BLA terrorists
Very well noted. The tragedy is the lives of our boys in uniform are not worth much. Which why they go out in hostile environment in Toyota picks ups. Compare that with a Turkish patrol of US patrol in bandit country - they look and are armed like space age warriors. And then they talk about Islam .....

Poor planning is all I can say -- you've seen how the Turk sand Azeri's used drones before sending in any troops they've a lot to learn. But from another officer on this form, mentioned these drones aren't wide spread among the forces and give to a few units. Which honestly is horrible as a wholly different unit needs to be created that can give access to any unit access to a drone when needed. I feel the respect for a soldiers life needs to be upheld greatly in our region instead of the concept you can replace them later on.
That is what i am trying to say , our jawans has been dying like mosquitos in those particular regions where US successfully eliminated hundreds of al-qaida terrorists which created horrific to there enemies, on the other hands TTP goons still breaching our fences as if there is no army there ar the border, Dont know where are those made in pakistan APCs and God know where are the CH-3 and wing loons who is operating ??

Your scenario is true in Russian soil
but Poland will use TB-2s , if Russian Army enter Poland .....

and Poland has Fighter Jets including upcoming F35s and Air Defense Systems to hunt Russian Fighter Jets
so Russian Army and Airforce will face with game changer NATO Weapons in Polish soil
True. It would be interesting to see how the drones would perform with both nations possessing an actual air force

Just because your name is Russia doesn't mean you have the necessary tech to bring it out of skies not sure iif Russia has the means now but they couldn't do anything to it back in 19' and 20'... Just because of name doesn't mean you have the ability it is a common error on PDF. I recall once someone who was debating with me I told him the Armenia that fought Azb had better defensive systems then China... This person went up and down. I was right tho..

A new tech can come out in the next 5 years it doesn't mean names can bring it down or solve it? If they don't know how it functions they can't it take out and nobody would be able to solve it?
It matters a lot. Its like the US and the ANA. Give the ANA an abrams and they will get it destroyed within the first day of combat.

Russia has better training than all nations mentioned above. I mean look at us. We literally shot down a mig 21 in an f86 sabre during the 71 war. We gave the same training to the Arab pilots. We saw what happened in the next few years after 71.

It matters a lot. Its like the US and the ANA. Give the ANA an abrams and they will get it destroyed within the first day of combat.

Russia has better training than all nations mentioned above. I mean look at us. We literally shot down a mig 21 in an f86 sabre during the 71 war. We gave the same training to the Arab pilots. We saw what happened in the next few years after 71.

War is deception and you are going about it the wrong way.. You buy brand blindly without quality.. But instaed you should buy quality pragmatically. The Armenian general said they had been given weapons they couldn't imagine.. Also don't you think France, Egypt and UAE try their best to stop these UAV in Libya? These in Libya had better success rate then the Russian systems in Armenia.. But I wouldn't doubt that Russia could down it now because there is no element surprise but war doctrines always change and war is deception. There was an element of surprise back then even they couldn't counter that. Turkey has drone systems not even the US could touch them..

If you are dragged thru the pipe hole of deception on the battlefield no name will be able to change reality. It's called art of deception. No systems are invincible because they are all computer and dumb at the end of the day

Last edited:
Polonya Parlamentosunun alt kanadı olan Sejm'de yapılan savunma komisyonu toplantısında Bayraktar TB2 alımına ait yeni detaylar ortaya çıktı: *4 sistem, toplam 24 adet, SİHA alınacak *İlk sistemin teslim tarihi 31 Ekim 2022. 2'nci sistemin teslim tarihi 30 Nisan 2023. 1/n
Flag of Turkey
Flag of Poland
At the defense commission meeting held in the Sejm, the lower house of the Polish Parliament, new details regarding the Bayraktar TB2 purchase emerged: *4 systems, 24 units in total, SİHA will be purchased *Delivery date of the first system is October 31, 2022. Delivery date of the second system is April 30, 2023.
3'üncü sistemin teslim tarihi 31 Ekim 2023. 4'üncü sistemin teslim tarihi 30 Nisan 2024 *Her sistemde 3 adet yer kontrol istasyonu *Toplam 2 adet SAR radarı *Toplam 6 adet IFF sistemi *Menzili artırmak için toplam 3 adet mobil veri aktarma terminali *Toplam 2 adet simülatör 2/n
Translated from Turkish a

Delivery date of the 3rd system is 31 October 2023. Delivery date of the 4th system is 30 April 2024 * 3 ground control stations in each system *Total of 2 SAR radars *A total of 6 IFF systems *Total of 3 mobile data transfer terminals to increase the range *Total of 2 simulators 2/n
2:59 PM · Jul 7, 2021·Twitter Web App

Retweets

Yedek parçalar *2 yıl Baykar teknik desteği *Eğitim paketi kapsamında 192 askerin 15-17 hafta, Türkiye ve Polonya'da eğitimi Milletvekilleri ısrarlı şekilde neden 8 yıldır yerli imkanlarla bu sınıfta bir İHA geliştiremediklerini sorguladı. 3/n
Translated from Turkish by
*Spare parts *2 years Baykar technical support *As part of the training package, training of 192 soldiers in Turkey and Poland for 15-17 weeks Deputies persistently questioned why they had not been able to develop a UAV of this class with domestic resources for 8 years. 3/n

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom