What's new

POF is working on a new assault rifle, to replace the reliable and long-serving G-3 - Chairman POF

Any updates?

hah, I dont think even in my next life I would be able to get an update on that. But on the other hand do expect a few more breaking news from the poster about over the top procurement's in the Pakistan army from extremely reliable source.

hah, I dont think even in my next life I would be able to get an update on that. But on the other hand do expect a few more breaking news from the poster about over the top procurement's in the Pakistan army from extremely reliable source.
Can you share with us a littlr

I am happy but hope that the assault rifle being developed is not some version of G3.
Well? The lighter weight 5.56mm version of the G3 that the POF developed is extremely promising... inherits that german reliability and robustness with the range of and accuracy of the ar15...don't know why the army didn't go for it...some south american and african countries even bought it...

Well? The lighter weight 5.56mm version of the G3 that the POF developed is extremely promising... inherits that german reliability and robustness with the range of and accuracy of the ar15...don't know why the army didn't go for it...some south american and african countries even bought it...
Crackimg mags, malfunctions.

Atleast according to an SSG guy i talked too.

Were the problems so bad that they couldn't be fixed?
No idea, but the rifle didnt perform well.

SSG and Siachin troops were sent a few of them for trials.

According to the ssg guy, they didnt pass.

G3 and ak47s are good weapons but lack the modularity and ergonomics of modern designs. I am a fan of the CZ Bren series. Let's see what develops.

Back
Top Bottom