What's new

PN U-Boats!

wt if india orders u-214 then pakistan wont buy them ,in that case wt other options pakistan has

France offers are too good for India there is no chance of U-214 for India. That's another game if india wants to piss off Pakistan to buy a couple of them, but i don't think india has any plans.

I fully agree with webby comments and i sure pakistan INSHAHALLAH will get U 214 what ever U 214 is better or not than U 212 but U 214 is for sure better than any indian submarine which india has and which india buys in future

I fully agree with webby comments and i sure pakistan INSHAHALLAH will get U 214 what ever U 214 is better or not than U 212 but U 214 is for sure better than any indian submarine which india has and which india buys in future

and how did you come to that conclusion ?

and how did you come to that conclusion ?

He is talking about the scorpene subs the future indian naval induction.
U-214 is well advance when compared to this future induction by IN(will be delivered somewhere between 2010-2015).

He is talking about the scorpene subs the future indian naval induction.
U-214 is well advance when compared to this future induction by IN(will be delivered somewhere between 2010-2015).

ohh ya now that makes so much sense :hitwall: please go research on upcoming Indian Navy procurement before coming to conclusions.

ohh ya now that makes so much sense :hitwall: please go research on upcoming Indian Navy procurement before coming to conclusions.

The theme remains the same you can't compare Nuclear subs with the u boats.U boats don't have nuclear reactors in them.
Same as comparing a heavy metals with the radioactive ones.
Plus keeping in view the Nuclear subs ........if you insist then: the U-214 has a stealth advantage over the nuclear counterparts.

can anyone plz give sn suitable ans to my question:mod:

It might get a Swedish Kockums boat (although Kockums was taken over by the German company that also build U214), or a French or a Russian (Kilo, Lada) or a Chinese boat (Yuan). Those are the only places that make subs aside from Germany.

It might get a Swedish Kockums boat (although Kockums was taken over by the German company that also build U214), or a French or a Russian (Kilo, Lada) or a Chinese boat (Yuan). Those are the only places that make subs aside from Germany.

And i think they are already considering MERLIN & YUAN/SONG class seriously as a new induction.
reference:

DAWN.COM | Pakistan | Navy to buy seven submarines

russians wld nvr give them thje amur or lada ,and yuan is no whr compared to amur or u214 ,then wht????

russians wld nvr give them thje amur or lada ,and yuan is no whr compared to amur or u214 ,then wht????

You are right. No russian subs for PN.

IMO i am expecting a medium-high-tech combo.

Most probably

-2 additional Agosta-90B
-3 Type-214
-4 Chinese AIP sub

or

-5 Chiense subs
-4 Merlins

or More Agosta-90Bs and one of the three new submarines on offer to PN.

Growler, How you reached 9 numbers of submarine ?

Back
Top Bottom