What's new

PML-Q Pervaiz Elahi bombastic interview against PTI & Imran Khan's follies

Pti was asking, how nice of a govt.
It was asking the court and it was the court putting pressure to let him go. How do you propose sacking the judges?

We as a nation suffer from selective amnesia.

It was asking the court and it was the court putting pressure to let him go. How do you propose sacking the judges?

We as a nation suffer from selective amnesia.

Was it a written order ?

As for sacking the judges , if we are to live under the same "ideals" and conditions pre or post I.k then don't just stop here , sack the whole set up and invite the british managers back. At least they were competent enough to keep things smooth and running .

At least

Was it a written order ?

As for sacking the judges , if we are to live under the same "ideals" and conditions pre or post I.k then don't just stop here , sack the whole set up and invite the british managers back. At least they were competent enough to keep things smooth and running .

At least
Just revisit the reporting from the time. They were also asking government to guarantee NS’s life. As if the government controls Malik ul Maut.

PMLQ’s demand is CMship. Simple as that. All this grievances charade will be thrown to dust bin the next moment of getting it from either side.

Pti was asking, how nice of a govt.

Only nonsense i see is voting pti who by their fake bravado and bluster shook the corrupt system without reforming it so much so that people who used to pay 500 to get their legal things done are now paying many folds with an unprecedented inflation adding more misery to their plight .

Judges ask many things so ?
Was it a written order?

But s.s however , still an accused in this instance, was carrying a written order with him and still got stopped at the immigration .

You don't bite the hand that feeds you- -----.
I.k let chaudhrys down by making a deal with n.s so he shouldnt be expecting any unconditional support.
So by your logic its ok to bend over for the corrupt as long as you they feed you, yeh no wonder you are a supporter of the PMLN, this thinking is what that has led this country to this state. there is no point in me taking this any longer, no point is hitting my head against the wall.

Just revisit the reporting from the time. They were also asking government to guarantee NS’s life. As if the government controls Malik ul Maut.

They were asking , right ?

Asking mean nothing in state business. Every order is delivered and executed in a written form .

So if the asked , the govt should've simply told them , easy peasy.

But in s.s's case nobody was asking nothing instead an order was issued by the court and I believe appealed by the govt.

Dont tell me none of the pti lawyers knew about such rules.

So by your logic its ok to bend over for the corrupt as long as you they feed you, yeh no wonder you are a supporter of the PMLN, this thinking is what that has led this country to this state. there is no point in me taking this any longer, no point is hitting my head against the wall.

Iam not the one striking deals with evangelicals and gulfies to entertain this political kachra expecting some credibility in return .

They were asking , right ?

Asking mean nothing in state business. Every order is delivered and executed in a written form .

So if the asked , the govt should've simply told them , easy peasy.

But in s.s's case nobody was asking nothing instead an order was issued by the court and I believe appealed by the govt.

Dont tell me none of the pti lawyers knew about such rules.
It’s a political government with thin mandate. It can only take that much pressure.

In any case, like I said. There is no grievance, watch all this thrown to our amnesia tendency the moment PMLQ gets CMship.

It’s a political government with thin mandate. It can only take that much pressure.

In any case, like I said. There is no grievance, watch all this thrown to our amnesia tendency the moment PMLQ gets CMship.

He and his performance isn't any better than that of the others . If he goes , I'd say good riddance.

The whole family is land mafia of Gujrat/Gujranwala region,also protect rapist,theifs and criminals. Bast4rd Politicians who need to be executed for prosper Pakistan.
I agree with what you are saying but there arises a fundemental question that why PTI took them allies when everything was known about them.

On topic:
Once a snake, always a snake. From the very start i have been saying that PTI (Read IK here) banked on the same corrupt people/electable and thought he would have a different result. Whatever is happening today was bound to happen sooner or later.

Now he is saying IK is an honest leader and we have not decided to parts our way from the govt.. just in

PML-Q Pervaiz Elahi bombastic interview against PTI & Imran Khan's follies

Imran Khan has been changing nappies - Says Pervaiz Elahi.

Imran Khan is too naive and baby.

Non-experience of PTI and Imran Khan. Incompetence of PTI. No corrupt money brought back into Pakistan.

Prime Minister Imran Khan is a nappy changer!
Lol, that was one hilarious interview.

For those interested in the nappy comments, watch from 21:00 onwards.

I hear nothing but frustration from his Interview. Biggest take is that Khan refused to give him squat in his last meeting with him which is the biggest cause of all this drama. He is literally begging govt to give him something so he can save face. Lets get it real bcz neither PMLN or PPP will offer PMLQ a better deal than they have right now. Either way PMLQ is getting screwed massively in next elections.
Exactly.

I agree with what you are saying but there arises a fundemental question that why PTI took them allies when everything was known about them.

On topic:
Once a snake, always a snake. From the very start i have been saying that PTI (Read IK here) banked on the same corrupt people/electable and thought he would have a different result. Whatever is happening today was bound to happen sooner or later.
Couldn't fill the numbers than in both NA and Punjab provincially assembly.

I know exactly how court work in Pakistan. A sitting CJP meets a sitting Minister....Those who have any idea regarding code of conduct for any Judge know how extremely inappropriate this was.....Unprecedented....but acceptable for tabdelee sarkar.
View attachment 824518
Remember this guy?
CJ_in_Court_%28cropped%29.jpg

Aur phir sab hasi khushi rehney lagay

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom