What's new

PML-Q Pervaiz Elahi bombastic interview against PTI & Imran Khan's follies

you yourself admitted that. so the facts are cost. you should recheck your definition of "facts".

The fact is that the picture from the actual discussion at LUMS is different.

It is also a fact that Powerplay showed a video of the COAS and "labelled" it as being from the same conference, when infact it was not. Powerplay showing a video and labelling it as something is a fact. Now what that label actually was, that's another story.

It isnt that hard to comprehend.

Or let me be a bit more clear for you. Let's say I accuse you of being a thief. That is a fact, i.e. the accusation itself is a fact and it indeed happened, I did accuse you of something. Now whether the accusation was true and you are in fact a thief? That is a different story.

The fact is that the picture from the actual discussion at LUMS is different.

It is also a fact that Powerplay showed a video of the COAS and "labelled" it as being from the same conference, when infact it was not. Powerplay showing a video and labelling it as something is a fact. Now what that label actually was, that's another story.

It isnt that hard to comprehend.

Or let me be a bit more clear for you. Let's say I accuse you of being a thief. That is a fact, i.e. the accusation itself is a fact and it indeed happened, I did accuse you of something. Now whether the accusation was true and you are in fact a thief? That is a different story.
whatever rocks your boat dude. even if I believe for a minute what you saying is true (which it's not but we're beyond that), it doesn't change the fact that the COAS said the same thing that Imran Khan had always been saying...

PML-Q /MQM, IS OFF SHOOT, COMPANY S OF PINDI BOYS,
WHERE EVER THEY WANT THEM TO LAND , THEY WILL,

but ignorant thinks, they are political parties, -hahahah

what a country, , even in 21 centry--- they follow the clowns,
atleast pmlnq is with govt as per last statement yet

IK made the correct decision to sit in the opposition and say bye bye to all blackmailing coalition partners ..His partners were such whoooreee ... these damnnnn politicians are worst then ......

IK made the correct decision to sit in the opposition and say bye bye to all blackmailing coalition partners ..His partners were such whoooreee ... these damnnnn politicians are worst then ......
I think this 1 year break might just be the right thing in the end.....

I think this 1 year break might just be the right thing in the end.....
3 stooges just saving their personal interest. But Sindh deserves governor rule, after sending 700 police officers to the Capital without the permission of IG Islamabad.... that is an extremely unconstitutional move. That may could covert the capital into war zone and jeopardize the Federation. All 3 should deserve life in prisoon.

He made the decision to sit in the opposition? source?

FOEv7w_XEAMo5HE.jpg

and she came on reserve seat

FNUUVBUWQAQ_bwc.jpg

pretty much
No he hasn't yet and said will go to the last ball will see. There are lots to be done here legally.

FOExuh7XIAQ08jc.jpg

whatever rocks your boat dude. even if I believe for a minute what you saying is true (which it's not but we're beyond that), it doesn't change the fact that the COAS said the same thing that Imran Khan had always been saying...

Oh of course, I never denied that.

Just have a look at the video below, 1:01 onwards. You'll hopefully realize that the video in Powerplay actually wasn't from LUMS.

Back
Top Bottom