What's new

PML-Q Pervaiz Elahi bombastic interview against PTI & Imran Khan's follies

I hear nothing but frustration from his Interview. Biggest take is that Khan refused to give him squat in his last meeting with him which is the biggest cause of all this drama. He is literally begging govt to give him something so he can save face. Lets get it real bcz neither PMLN or PPP will offer PMLQ a better deal than they have right now. Either way PMLQ is getting screwed massively in next elections.

So as per your statement, horse trading intention by son of Yousaf Raza Gillani makes conduct of ECP extremely suspicious and consequently becomes supporter N league. As far as i remember, Azam Swati and Fawad Chaudhary have filed written apologies for their slanderous accusations on ECP...infact Azam Swati threatened ECP to burn ECPs offices down.

You see your case is a classic example of how propaganda works in Pakistan. People will remember the accusation made by their favourite party leaders....but will totally forget what actually happened later.
you do know how courts work in pakistan? recently a balochistan politician got away free even when video showed him ramming a policeman. what sawati said about ECP was wrong, and that warranted an apology, but the fact is that ECP is biased. all offers of seats, favors and money need to be investigated, something that it is not doing.

you do know how courts work in pakistan? recently a balochistan politician got away free even when video showed him ramming a policeman. what sawati said about ECP was wrong, and that warranted an apology, but the fact is that ECP is biased. all offers of seats, favors and money need to be investigated, something that it is not doing.

I know exactly how court work in Pakistan. A sitting CJP meets a sitting Minister....Those who have any idea regarding code of conduct for any Judge know how extremely inappropriate this was.....Unprecedented....but acceptable for tabdelee sarkar.
DrZBlPxX0AABf2T.jpg

Last edited:
when was the last time someone in pmln or ppp was removed?

Ameen Hafiz and plenty of other politicians got sidelined ------so Jkt isn't exactly removed from pti but likely fell pray to someone's moaa'kil nonsense . Peer said this peer said that .

Only an ignorant would think pmlq having a soft corner for n league. The alliance was primary aimed at subduing n league to kingdom come but I.k violated or may i say betrayed q league by arranging a safe exit for a convict .
Oh yes. And that’s why they can forget that all if only they are given CMship. Not just that, they are willing to join force with PMLN (the apparent cause of their grief) if they give the CMship.

Shameless blackmailers, that is what these Chaudhries have proven to be.

Its Better to loose with dignity instead of shaking hands with blackmailers and thieves, Imran Khan should never give in to these types of Mafias, even if he looses his vote bank will increase, and next time people will not even elect jokers like these Chaudhary brothers.

This is crucial time in the history of Pakistan , we are standing at a junction where all the mafias and leeches who have been sucking Pakistan Dry have gathered in the same group, if we can as a Nation defeat them the future of this country is bright.

Sometimes you have to loose a little to win Big, so even if Imran Khan Looses the No confidence vote, the end result will still be a better system than we have now.

what will happen when Imran Khan is the single largest Party in the opposition ? last time with only 35 members he made life hell of Nawaz and zardari, what do you think he will do with over 140 ?

so there is not need to worry , Media is creating this hysteria for their own benefit, things are not as bad they seem to look like on the TV screens with the sold out media anchors. and the body language of Imran Khan shows the confidence he has.

Last edited:
Its Better to loose with dignity instead of shaking hands with blackmails and thieves, Imran Khan should never give in to these types of Mafias,

Yes he should've sacked any govt employee pressurising him to provide safe exit it to a convict instead he deliberately let him go.

So what's good for the gease is good for the gander .

The chaudhrys went into an alliance with pti against n league but pti sell them to the same hayenas so chaudhrys are prolly saving their own skin like I.k

Kaptaan doesn't get in trouble, he gets vengeful and he has the street power...there's a reason why pdm is afraid of doing power shows, they don't have it.
Street power is nothing if you can't convert it into votes on the election day. You can do all the power shows you want but even if you gather 1 million these are the votes of 1 halqa. More than half of the election is decided on election day.
In the end its just votes not jalsas that count.

I still cannot understand. How can a establishments home grown politician mock them and their actions on national TV and start a trolling festival.
Screenshot_20220316_123807.jpg

Yes he should've sacked any govt employee pressurising him to provide safe exit it to a convict instead he deliberately let him go.

So what's good for the gease is good for the gander .

The chaudhrys went into an alliance with pti against n league but pti sell them to the same hayenas so chaudhrys are prolly saving their own skin like I.k
Last I remember IK did not have the authority to sack a judge.

however being in an alliance is by no means a green signal that all your corruption will be forgiven, he has already told chaudhries this before the alliance even formed. Chaudhries are not saving their own skin, they know that if Imran Khan goes they are not coming back to power ever again, Imran only needs to call their bluff, which he seems to be doing.

Last I remember IK did not have the authority to sack a judge.

And the time before last time the judges specifically asked the govt that whether they are ok with it or not ?

And another last time pti govt stopped s.s from boarding who wasnt even a convict though he still got the orders from the same court.

How can you stop an accused from flying out of the country but not a CONVICT ???

Bold and handsome saved his skin ------ govt employees their, mind you a judge isnt one, and chaudhrys are doing the same so, class conscious seasonal revolutionaries must calm down.

I know exactly how court work in Pakistan. A sitting CJP meets a sitting Minister....Those who have any idea regarding code of conduct for any Judge know how extremely inappropriate this was.....Unprecedented....but acceptable for tabdelee sarkar.
View attachment 824518
and that justifies ECP's actions? this si your defense? whataboutism?

Ameen Hafiz and plenty of other politicians got sidelined ------so Jkt isn't exactly removed from pti but likely fell pray to someone's moaa'kil nonsense . Peer said this peer said that .
and you ignored rest of the post? how convenient.

View attachment 824518
btw, on code of conduct for judges.... didnt the SC bench save the skin of its own a few months back?

And the time before last time the judges specifically asked the govt that whether they are ok with it or not ?

And another last time pti govt stopped s.s from boarding who wasnt even a convict though he still got the orders from the same court.

How can you stop an accused from flying out of the country but not a CONVICT ???

Bold and handsome saved his skin ------ govt employees their, mind you a judge isnt one, and chaudhrys are doing the same so, class conscious seasonal revolutionaries must calm down.
The Same Judge who asked Government to Give the guarantee that NS will not die in coming days ?

Please stop this nonsensical approach, Opposition is good , but opposition just for the sake of opposition is neither constructive not beneficial.

by the way it was the judge who gave bail to NS on Rs.50 Stamp paper, while PTI was asking for a guarantee of Rs.5bln.

while PTI was asking for a guarantee of Rs.5bln.

Pti was asking, how nice of a govt.

Please stop this nonsensical approach,

Only nonsense i see is voting pti who by their fake bravado and bluster shook the corrupt system without reforming it so much so that people who used to pay 500 to get their legal things done are now paying many folds with an unprecedented inflation adding more misery to their plight .

The Same Judge who asked Government to Give the guarantee that NS will not die in coming days

Judges ask many things so ?
Was it a written order?

But s.s however , still an accused in this instance, was carrying a written order with him and still got stopped at the immigration .

and you ignored rest of the post? how convenient

You don't bite the hand that feeds you- -----.
I.k let chaudhrys down by making a deal with n.s so he shouldnt be expecting any unconditional support.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom