What's new

PML-N, Nawaz Sharif, Nasir Butt, hired hitmen for murdering Arshad Sharif & IK

And **** army generals are working for Pakistan by making 18+ movies.
Let me guess you also believe shahbaz got slapped and fked in the a$$...bhuahahha.. lull awaam ho ...lul thay aur lul raha gai. Believe whatever u want.
Didnt see you guys stfu about baseless propaganda on IK so you can take my comment and shove it where the sun dont shine.
Wtf do u mean..I support IK...but I'm not a youthiaa or imrando like u.

Why isn’t anyone investigating

1. Who slapped FIRs on Arshad when he was in Pakistan?

2. Who asked the Dubai authorities to extradite Arshad?

Everything else will become clear when the authorities start with the above 2 points.

If nothing happens, then the public should squarely blame the establishment.

Let me guess you also believe shahbaz got slapped and fked in the a$$...bhuahahha.. lull awaam ho ...lul thay aur lul raha gai. Believe whatever u want.

Hey spoiled brat, I don't believe in anything u said, but i do believe that your bastards in uniform was the one who came out defending this gov change and saying we are neutrals, and your dumber 1 came out defending a murder but cannot defend an FIR and invading someone's privacy, because that's the only thing your army can invade.

What if this guy later confesses that he was forced to say this under duress because one of his family members are being held hostage in Punjab by the current PTI leadership?

Nasharif has diplomatic immunity for this exact purpose. Worse, they will ask him to leave the country and will be will sitting pretty in UAE or somewhere.
This is also an attempt by the co-conspirator military so break links and throw their partner in crime under the bus. Had IK died at the hands of his assassins, none of this would have seen the light of the day. Also makes sense why the fat fuk maulana is getting free rides in PAF VIP transports ... they are getting their next peon in line.
Military is desperate to save face in front of the public now except it is too late for most unbiased Pakistanis.

Last edited:
Remember the day when Arshad was killed ? Nawaz, Maryum , Pervaiz Rasheed were all celebrating the day by cutting cake in the pretext of Diwali and after couple of days Maryum posted a disgusting tweet about Arshad Sharif body which was in the transit on the way to Pakistan. There shouldn't be any doubt that Nawaz family has something to do with the murder of Arshad as well as attack on IK. They are surely involved at some level along side with certain rogue elements with in ISI.

Having said this, I have posted few days back that there is some sort of tension arising in between Nawaz sharif and establishment now especially when 'planned' murder against IK didn't went well. Pervaiz Rasheed video was released from no where and now establishment replied them with this so called PMLN spokesperson who is claiming Nawaz sharif direct indictment. Timings matters, Bajwa family business leaks were also planned yesterday. Clearly there is a tussle in between Nawaz Sharif and establishment now. Bajwa and his dirty team wants to have their man as COAS so that they can remain in impunity after Nov 29 as well where as Nawaz wants someone else who can only focus in dislodging Imran Khan political future.

Last edited:
Few days back I posted this:

Its clearly PMLN vs Establishment now.

this is all circumstantial evidence and very weak to accuse Noon League leadership. Arshad Sherif had nothing incriminating to damage Nawaz Sherif politically or put him behind bars. he has been accused for far more already and faced all off those charges in the Pakistani courts.
even a video of army chief/ ISI chief sitting together with Maryam and Nawaz on a single sofa and openly discussing against Imran Khan etc. won't do anything much as all this so called evidence has opposite effect on the type of audience. a Noon league/ PPP supporter will outright dismiss it, call it photoshopped, fake and a conspiracy.
whereas a PTI supporter will burst a vain in his temple declaring it the ark of truth and demand slaying all in GHQ, Raiwand and Avenfield including servants, guests and pets.
You are not getting the point, didn't you ?

Fact is, they both had some understanding in the removal of Arshad Sharif and IK. For Nawaz, IK was more important where as for dirty harry, it was always Arshad Sharif, and it was personnel. Now both parties are indirectly blackmailing each other via their resources. From Rana Sunallah press conference where he claimed that Arshad Sharif murder was not the case of mistaken identity but rather target killing (pointing the blame indirectly towards ISI), to the release of Pervaiz Rasheed video. And yesterday Bajwa family leaks Vs PMLN guy press conference.

yes indeed. but why did you blow my cover like that? I thought I was very careful in my previous posts.
He was the only cover of dirty harry network not entire Army establishment in Nawaz London office. Dirty harry is as desperate as Nawaz sharif at the moment, since they quickly wants to secure their military future after Nov 29 since after this date, their future may become uncertain with the chain in command if some 'real neutral' general takes over. What ever they can do, they will do till Bajwa lasts unless they got their man as COAS after Nov 29. Its clear that Nawaz sharif and some generals with in establishment are at odds over the selections of new COAS.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom