What's new

PML-N Consider Launching Maryam’s Son - The New Moronic King for the Nation of Morons

When will this forsaken family leave Pakistan alone, haven't they looted enough, Safdar son doesn't qualify to be a politician, his thuggish behaviour has set an example.

Was not his mother impregnated before the wedlock? That does make me a bastard, literally.

I don't use Twitter nor have any other social media apps. But I am thinking of going on Twitter and starting information campaign about this guy being born outside wedlock.

I think you meant " Him". sorry.

@Kami leone kay to mazay hi mazay, ab tu noon leak join kar lay ga.

Bhai ne kaam shuru kar diya....ab PTI ko pata chalay ga...

37238281_1984137228275284_2799520573284155392_n.jpg

This same guy spend a night in jail for beating a guy in the street of London. Good luck frustrated PMLn. Trying hard knocking down Shahbaz Sharif and his son.

still for me my big crush is still the individual standing in election from Karachi....wow he is sooooo hot yr he sent his van with full music to CVU this sunday wow had a wonderful time so much dance and masti......i am just forgetting his name.....

This is even more proof of the Pakistani deep state being utterly inept, incompetent and deep asleep on the job.

Not even the Clintons would try to run such a gambit.

Yes I did. While I was typing that I was thinking if this might be baseless slander. I paused while writing that to ponder, thinking how I would feel if someone called me such a thing.

Then I decided that the scum like the Sharif clan and their supporters deserve worse than just being called bastards.

I believe General Kiyani needs to answer a few tough questions. The 18th amendment was a clear proof of something bigger being cooked. Throughout history you can find incidents of betrayal. But the treachery usually occurred before a major incident, and not during it.

Pakistan hasn't been in safe hands for a while now.

still for me my big crush is still the individual standing in election from Karachi....wow he is sooooo hot yr he sent his van with full music to CVU this sunday wow had a wonderful time so much dance and masti......i am just forgetting his name.....
array naam choro pictures hi post kar do, hum bhi to dekhain aap kis ko dil de baithay hai..

They just won't let this country go, they think they have a right to rule and destroy it.

Dear, they can not force people to vote for them. As long as people will vote for them, Sharifs will be elected. Is it not how democracy works!

Back
Top Bottom