What's new

pma cadet salary

patriot 234

New Recruit

Reaction score
i have heard from some people that PMA cadet also get salary is it true????if so, than any idea how much?????

where did you try to find info? did you go to their site where they post the ad.

Hmm, dunno PMA but in my time it was 20 TRY (1050 Pk.rupe/660 Ind.rupe) a month. Also academy cadets gain 30 TRY a month. Try to ask it to FB pages of PMA.

i have heard from some people that PMA cadet also get salary is it true????if so, than any idea how much?????

PMA Cadets are under training and their Housing, Meals, Medical and other incidental expenses are all paid for by the Army. They are paid a small amount as a Stipend / Salary.

About 22k but believe me after the bill paying is done. You get n"0"thing.

yes they get about Rs 30000 but after cutting miscellaneous charges it becomes Rs 8000 :omghaha:

yes they get about Rs 30000 but after cutting miscellaneous charges it becomes Rs 8000 :omghaha:

I think Pak Military should set a fix Starting Salaries for cadets and soldiers of about PKR.30K and then giving increment of about PKR.5-7K each year and giving a 100% salary bonus in Ramadan and Before Eid-ul-Adha. Although the facilities should be provided free of cost Like Education and Health.

Cadets are paid a stipend in the IMA too.

Its approx Rs 21000.00 I think

I think Pak Military should set a fix Starting Salaries for cadets and soldiers of about PKR.30K and then giving increment of about PKR.5-7K each year and giving a 100% salary bonus in Ramadan and Before Eid-ul-Adha. Although the facilities should be provided free of cost Like Education and Health.
man are you serious ? Army is already getting enough and they have very good salary package and they are getting everything free or at very low cost as compared to civilians ..

miscellaneous charges include charges for buttering up the CO, the commandant and staff you know gift of cash and kind, the toys fr their kids etc.

Back
Top Bottom