What's new

PMA 135 Initial Test Date Problem

Ahmad Amjad

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hey Everyone!
I applied for PMA 135 online, but unfortunately I have University Exam on the given test date.
Is there anything I can do to get it changed??
Or can I appear for the test on a different day than that mentioned on the Slip??

if i am not mistaken there are two shift each test day, you can appear in any one of them the same day.

if i am not mistaken there are two shift each test day, you can appear in any one of them the same day.

No good. I can't come that day. I have two papers from 8:30 to 11:30, so both shifts are out of the question. Can I give the exam 1 day before the given date?

No good. I can't come that day. I have two papers from 8:30 to 11:30, so both shifts are out of the question. Can I give the exam 1 day before the given date?
i guess if you are in a uni with a semester system these would be your 1st sessionals...so if you are serious about army my advice to you would be to prefer the army test than the exams

i guess if you are in a uni with a semester system these would be your 1st sessionals...so if you are serious about army my advice to you would be to prefer the army test than the exams
Unfortunately it's the second sessional and it's my last semester. I guess I will have to pay a visit to the selection centre and ask them.

I made this post to know what other people did in same situation.

Select the right choice according to your priority then apply.

Yeah you can, just got the ARSC and tell them to change your dat..

Hey Everyone!
I applied for PMA 135 online, but unfortunately I have University Exam on the given test date.
Or can I appear for the test on a different day than that mentioned on the Slip??
Yes you can change Date and time by visiting ASRC. BTW you can request your university teacher for paper re schedule if you find difficulty to visit ASRC.:)

Went to ASRC today. They said once the Date/Time is given it cannot be changed. I then asked him if I can give the test 1 day before the given date and he said 'Theak hai ajana aik din pehley magar usi time pe'.

Thanks to all for helping out.

Hey Everyone!
What is ur date?

Went to ASRC today. They said once the Date/Time is given it cannot be changed. I then asked him if I can give the test 1 day before the given date and he said 'Theak hai ajana aik din pehley magar usi time pe'.

Thanks to all for helping out.
Best of luck dude :)

Back
Top Bottom