Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PM summons all diplomats to Islamabad after Eid
By Arshad Shaheen / Our Correspondent
Published: June 26, 2016
LAHORE: Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has summoned all Pakistani diplomats stationed abroad to Islamabad after Eidul Fitr in view of the changing regional situation, Information Minister Pervaiz Rashid said on Saturday.

Speaking to the standing committee of the Council of Pakistan Newspaper Editors (CPNE), he said the diplomats would be briefed in detail and given instruction in light of the changing scenario.

PTI joins PPP in seeking PM’s disqualification through ECP

Rashid told the CPNE panel that Premier Nawaz wanted to return to Pakistan immediately after he was discharged from the hospital, but his doctors did not allow him to do so. He said hopefully the doctors will allow the prime minister to return home after Eidul Fitr following his examination this week.

Rashid said Pakistan expects its neighbours will not allow its enemies the use of their land against it. He called for cooperation between both sides and suggest Saarc be used to hold discussions on this matter.

“Pakistan and Afghanistan should address each other’s complaints,” Rashid said. He said proxy war had damaged Pakistan immensely. ”Peace between neighbours is necessary for economic prosperity. Our neighbours need peace in Pakistan.”

Rashid said it was valid to criticise the government but not the constitution. He said progress has been made in investigating Amjad Sabri’s murder and the kidnapping of the Sindh chief justice’s son, adding that Sabri’s killers will be arrested in a couple of days.

Rashid said the two incidents have had a bad effect. “Someone has tried to sabotage the atmosphere of understanding,” he told CPNE members. “But security agencies will catch the perpetrators soon.” He said the issue of military courts will be referred to and solved in parliament.

The minister told the newly-elected CPNE panel that the draft of the Right to Information Bill has been prepared and will be tabled soon. He also approved the committee headed by Federal Information Secretary Syed Imran Gardezi to coordinate between the council and government. The principal information officer (PIO) and the Press Information Department (PID) director general will be part of the panel which will devise a strategy to solve problems faced by editors.

He said in light of the CPNE request and with the prime minister’s permission, a plot has been chosen for the CPNE House in Islamabad which will be handed over to the council once CDA transfers it to the information ministry.

Rashid said punitive action will be taken again those involved in the killings of innocent people in order to protect journalists and media houses. He said other CPNE demands will be discussed in meetings of the proposed committee and action will be taken in light of the decisions it will make.

Deadlock over Panamagate inquiry: Nawaz advised to employ ‘wait and watch’ policy

Earlier, CPNE Secretary General Aijazul Haq presented a welcome note on the minister’s arrival. CPNE President Zia Shahid, in his address, said electronic media has had a negative impact on newspapers and that there is a need to reconsider the ratio of business between electronic and print media. CPNE has decided that the next year will be celebrated as the year of print media.

The meeting of the CPNE standing committee was held under Shahid’s chairmanship and was attended by a large number of council members. Different points were discussed in the meeting according to the agenda. CPNE Secretary General Ejazul Haque did the compering for the event.

Published in The Express Tribune, June 26th, 2016.

Too little and too F! late. Pakistan is running without PM and FM pretty well.

But I doubt Nawaz would return to Pakistan as tomorrow on Monday, an application is being filed which may disqualify Nawaz as PM and MNA. Once he is out of chair, ,Model town death cases and money laundering cases on his family may put it in detention.

I know Nawaz Shareef is stupid when it comes to governing the country but he is not stupid when it comes to his own wealth. So Nawaz Shareef is not coming back, my 2 cents.

LAHORE: Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has summoned all Pakistani diplomats stationed abroad to Islamabad after Eidul Fitr

Why is he summoning them to Islamabad? Instead he should be summoning them to London. After all the HQ for Pakistan lies in London from where these politicians like to operate. Or better yet hold another Skype session like last time.

But I doubt Nawaz would return to Pakistan as tomorrow on Monday, an application is being filed which may disqualify Nawaz as PM and MNA. Once he is out of chair, ,Model town death cases and money laundering cases on his family may put it in detention.

I know Nawaz Shareef is stupid when it comes to governing the country but he is not stupid when it comes to his own wealth. So Nawaz Shareef is not coming back, my 2 cents.

Dont bet your hopes too high on such applications because these institutions are corrupt to their core and some one like Nawaz suits them.

Why is he summoning them to Islamabad? Instead he should be summoning them to London. After all the HQ for Pakistan lies in London from where these politicians like to operate. Or better yet hold another Skype session like last time.

Dont bet your hopes too high on such applications because these institutions are corrupt to their core and some one like Nawaz suits them.

Election Commission is corrupt, 100% of it but if election commission fails to listen, application will be raised to supreme court and Shahid Maqsood has hinted that courts are ready to play their role. Finally there are few reasons to be optimistic.

Election Commission is corrupt, 100% of it but if election commission fails to listen, application will be raised to supreme court and Shahid Maqsood has hinted that courts are ready to play their role. Finally there are few reasons to be optimistic.

The reason i dont have high hopes is because just look at the 2013 election even with massive rigging proved did anyone got punished? Now the election commission is simply inactive. Heck even elections in certain places are put on hold because of this. And none of the courts have done anything about it. I doubt if they have the balls to actually put PM out of Pakistan's misery.

Mushraff was very near to award him a death sentence and I believe that was the right step..PPP and PML both need to die as they are holding the country hostage with their corrupt mafia like politics which do not allow young generation to come forward.

Mushraff was very near to award him a death sentence and I believe that was the right step..PPP and PML both need to die as they are holding the country hostage with their corrupt mafia like politics which do not allow young generation to come forward.

Musharaf was the "little bi!ch" a person who was capable but he stopped short of doing everything and guess what, same musharaf later paved path for both morons to get back into the country. When I regard him for his right steps, he is responsible for the mayhem which Pakistan went through in the form of terrorism (Red-Mosque) and this Political prostitution which we witness everyday.

The reason i dont have high hopes is because just look at the 2013 election even with massive rigging proved did anyone got punished? Now the election commission is simply inactive. Heck even elections in certain places are put on hold because of this. And none of the courts have done anything about it. I doubt if they have the balls to actually put PM out of Pakistan's misery.

Nawaz Shareef was given international guarantees at the time of his election and he had agreed to keep its relationships better towards India. If you consider, international observes had declared this election "fair" but our own courts found 35% of cast votes were bogus. That means those international observers too were lying and backing a design.

Panama Leak is now considered a foreign incident which has affected other politicians as well. It is not an internal disruption which has disqualified other leaders in the world. When this would fall on Mian Nawaz Shareef, it would be considered self disqualification instead of conspired disqualification. Also Army is not willing to give Nawaz yet another life for his silence over Indian terrorism and also because he is piling up national debt beyond acceptable limits.

I hope our Foreign Ministry works optimum and properly. PM needs to have a briefing by FO every month. I hope DG ISPR,Army do not require to do the FO job.

Just to point out one thing, skype can very easily be hacked that's security risk and it shouldn't be used for anything more serious than a casual chat with friends and family. However NS and his cronies are themselves are the biggest security risks and I hope our agencies are aware of it.

I hope and wish that this honour goes to Gen Raheel Shareef.

Just to point out one thing, skype can very easily be hacked that's security risk and it shouldn't be used for anything more serious than a casual chat with friends and family. However NS and his cronies are themselves are the biggest security risks and I hope our agencies are aware of it.

They are here to loot and plunder, it does not matter to them if Pakistan gets lost in the matter of the amount of damage it can cause to the national security of the country. When you elect a morally corrupt traitor who has absolutely no stake in Pakistan, you cannot expect a different result. Same was with PPP with Zardari and now same is the case with this Baboon league.

Back
Top Bottom