What's new

PM Shahid Khaqan Abbasi takes a ride in Submarine

Nawaz Sharif has already been ousted as an Indian mole. I feel uncomfortable that this guy is visiting sensitive installations. Hopefully the security guys are keeping a sharp look on him.
Then By your logic 100 million Pakistanis are spy send them to India also. This is our problem as nation kisi bat per khush nahi Hona bus leg pulling kerni Hai.

At least he is better than Nawaja, Just imagine trying to
squeeze Mota Nawaja into an F16? :-)
Another Putin
We should have to admit he is best PM. Who speaks less and works more and versatile.
Are you guys serious ?

Let me remind you some of the facts ...
he was key planner of qatari letter
he is the key person in LNG corruption case
he is key person in losses of PIA
after he taking charge pia is closing her profitable routes
he did not had any single policy decision infact most of his speeches are for his master nawaz
just let few months and we will unearth new stories of corruption

Then By your logic 100 million Pakistanis are spy send them to India also. This is our problem as nation kisi bat per khush nahi Hona bus leg pulling kerni Hai.
Kis baat per kush hon ,,, us k submarine k chakar lagany sy hmen kya fark para ? Infact hamary tax k paison sy apni khwahishien pori ker rha ha ... itna dard ha pakistan ki awam ki security ka tu border per jay .. nawaz sharif or maryam nawaz ki security hata kr awam ki security kry ... sorry to say but bht bewaqof bana liya awam ko ... but hum andhy nahi

Are you guys serious ?

he did not had any single policy decision infact most of his speeches are for his master nawaz
Please put some light LNG corruption case and what is wring in this deal?
Also please explain the bold part.

Are you guys serious ?

I know he is corrupt but he won't reach the level of Nawaz or Zardari.

100 million Pakistanis don't have association with LNG corruption cases. They don't call the Indian mole Nawaz Sharif 'Prime minister of our hearts'. You need to understand that there is a serious trust deficit. I for one don't trust any politician, Imran Khan included. So he needs to take some concrete steps and solve some concrete issues before that trust builds up. For starters, bring back the stolen wealth of the nation. Then gracefully resign and face the corruption charges with a promise to never repeat this. And finally, adopt a pro-Pakistan foreign policy where we are not on the back foot all the time. His foreign minister still goes around saying we have been exporting terrorism for the past 40 years. I'd like to see him give a resounding slap on the face to this man. Let's see him take some of these actions.

At least he is better than Nawaja, Just imagine trying to
squeeze Mota Nawaja into an F16? :-)

The F-16 might not be able to take off with q nikala in the cockpit.

Please put some light LNG corruption case and what is wring in this deal?
Also please explain the bold part.
Another Nooni ...

So a PIA route which is supposed to be most profitable and was up running since 56 years from the time when air travel was limited and not affordable and Pakistanis in US are ever increasing now suddenly became nonprofitable ... amazing ... For your reference ..
http://gulfnews.com/news/asia/pakistan/pia-says-goodbye-to-new-york-city-1.2115889

Regarding LNG to Qatar, case is in NAB ,,, let this government go and let the details get into access of some other government then proof will unearth ... don't worry ...

Now please dont comeup with Q Nikala type of shit ...

I know he is corrupt but he won't reach the level of Nawaz or Zardari.
Wowwww ,,, what a scale to measure ,,, Bhai khuda ka khoof karo ... tumhari baat ko simple words mn eplain kero tu ...

Yes you know he is a rap**t but he will not f**k us to the level of Nawaz and Zardai ...

Pardon my language brother but tm dekhna yeh jitna bara hath mary ga utna NS ny nahi mara hoga because he do not have even have stakes ... Sala US ya london bhaag jay ga ...

The F-16 might not be able to take off with q nikala in the cockpit.
Worst yet, when the plane would have landed and he would have been asked to step out we all know what would have happened!!

He would have started crying "Mujy Q nikala fauj ny"

Bachay ko submarine may ghomanay lay gaye navy.

Back
Top Bottom