What's new

PM Modi's US visit: US favours India's entry into elite nuclear clubs

India is well on its way to become America's puppet state instead of Pakistan. The sooner that happens, the better as the evil of American empire will shed from our people.
Well we are not Pakistan... I don't know why you came to that conclusion...

Actually the problem is Pakistan does not understand Democracy and the Justice system.

Indian PM went to Central Park, to MSG in the midst of 19000 people for more than one and half hour and then Met Obama without a single issue.
Unwise for you to not even know the basics :)
Oh no my dear, i do know the difference that is why i didnot say more - i have jsaid this earlier and will say again, They are just trolling you, especially when they know very well, nothing can be done aginst modi when in US and yet a Summon....and as far as addressing isbconcerned then 19000 is a big figure to you??? Do you you even know how many NRI live in the area???

Oh no my dear, i do know the difference that is why i didnot say more - i have jsaid this earlier and will say again, They are just trolling you, especially when they know very well, nothing can be done aginst modi when in US and yet a Summon....and as far as addressing isbconcerned then 19000 is a big figure to you??? Do you you even know how many NRI live in the area???

Anyone can file a case and get a summons from the US courts. Such cases have been filed especially against Indians, US will not gain anything with that. However, Pakistan can use this as a propaganda, when they can use IWT to create a propaganda of Water terrorism, they can also use a US Summons to prove 'Modi's' guilt. :lol:

You saying that all NRIs were locals and Indians, even if it was true then I have not seen any political figure getting that big audience, plus the 40 congressmen.

India is well on its way to become America's puppet state instead of Pakistan. The sooner that happens, the better as the evil of American empire will shed from our people.
Think what u want to think...we r just reaping the benefits of non-alignment.
puppet state suites Pakistan most coz after America it's China.

Lets see whether china allows that or not? Neither Japan nor India in UNSC is in China's interest. Also India in UNSC would be disastrous for S.asia specially BD not to mention PAK.

Anyone can file a case and get a summons from the US courts. Such cases have been filed especially against Indians, US will not gain anything with that. However, Pakistan can use this as a propaganda, when they can use IWT to create a propaganda of Water terrorism, they can also use a US Summons to prove 'Modi's' guilt. :lol:

You saying that all NRIs were locals and Indians, even if it was true then I have not seen any political figure getting that big audience, plus the 40 congressmen.
Regardless of the outcome, a case filled and then makijg the news next morning is an evidence in itself how much Modi is being respected and popular among masses and keep it in mind, a court simply does not issue a summon just because a case has been filled.....
And as far as Our thinking is concerned then my dear everyone here has an opinion, its a different matter if its based on Facts or mere assumptions

And soon the headlines would be "Pakistan turns into Chinese puppet".Not bad considering the fact China is the fastest growing economy in the world today.

Lets see whether china allows that or not? Neither Japan nor India in UNSC is in China's interest. Also India in UNSC would be disastrous for S.asia specially BD not to mention PAK.
Pray that India doesnt make it to UNSC :lol:

How can you say that....

1. Have ever any pakistani PM or President got this level of welcome as Indian PM got....???

d05c4d72b33055675d564051abdad58b.jpg

24982213432bb0eab52f68f39c75fead.jpg

India kay aglay 100 saal may bhi asa welcome nahe milnay wala LOL.... Ayub Khan visit to US 1961 (Washington D.C.)... all US commanders, US head of state @ reception...

While you may sorely wish for that to happen, as a Nation India is far too big, too strong and too independent to become anyone's puppet. We will partner every nation that wants to partner with us to provide mutual benefit to both countries and citizens but we will never compromise our interests for anyone else.

Last edited:
Regardless of the outcome, a case filled and then makijg the news next morning is an evidence in itself how much Modi is being respected and popular among masses and keep it in mind, a court simply does not issue a summon just because a case has been filled.....
And as far as Our thinking is concerned then my dear everyone here has an opinion, its a different matter if its based on Facts or mere assumptions

LoL.A US court does.

Courts issue such summonses when a complaint is filed, and the same lawyer has filed similar lawsuits against Indian leaders in the past. A lawyer acting on behalf of Mr. Modi and the Indian government will likely seek to have the case dismissed, leaving a judge to decide the matter in several months.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/27/w...mmons-to-modi-in-lawsuit-over-2002-riots.html

TT and such display of knowledge? You should really not carry on something about which you have no knowledge. :D

UNSC continues to become irrelevant with passage of each day and it will continue to be if there are no reforms. Reality is difficult for a BDeshi to understand? :lol:

View attachment 101533

View attachment 101541

India kay aglay 100 saal may bhi asa welcome nahe milnay wala LOL.... Ayub Khan visit to US 1961 (Washington D.C.)... all US commanders, US head of state @ reception...

Hame aisa reception chaiye bhi nahi apne watan ko bech ke.

Jai Hind!

Last edited:

Don't you worry. Nothing is going to happen for a long time. US support of UNSC expansion is conditional, with the caveat that new permanent members do not have veto power. The devil is in the details. Additionally there is no consenss among the existing P5 members.

LoL.A US court does.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/27/w...mmons-to-modi-in-lawsuit-over-2002-riots.html

TT and such display of knowledge? You should really not carry on something about which you have no knowledge. :D

UNSC continues to become irrelevant with passage of each day and it will continue to be if there are no reforms. Reality is difficult for a BDeshi to understand? :lol:

Jai Hind!
There needs to be a ground reason for a Judge to issue a summon...
Even the link you shared does not mention that for every complaint filled there is a summon ---

LoL.A US court does.

Jai Hind!
And so I believe that I dont need to explain any further --- Please read first few lines of Section A.....Federal Criminal Rules Title II....

Rule 4. Arrest Warrant or Summons on a Complaint | Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure | LII / Legal Information Institute

Back
Top Bottom