What's new

PM Imran Khan's response after India called-off FMs meeting in New York

Your victory is in Indian news paper carrying the tweet.:-)
We hope you have many more such victories.you guys and your pm seem to be desperate for such victories
At least Tweets have statements unlike your PM who seems to want a cuddle from every one ....besides this is the only language popular amongst the Indians.

You can keep praying Congress comes to power next time .you don't understand Indian foreign policies .the core issues never change which ever party comes to power
Why would I pray for congress to come? On the contrary i like BJP to come because their intentions are right in front of everyone. Congress smiles from the front and back stabs you from behind.

More silly was the 24 hour flip-flop. Shows total confusion.
The flip-flop was from your side. First agreeing to a meeting of FM's and then backing away the next day. But I agree, this flip-flop does show confusion. Small men cant think big.

At least Tweets have statements unlike your PM who seems to want a cuddle from every one ....besides this is the only language popular amongst the Indians.
Oh I see,I hope your pm gets the talks which he was hoping for after this super tweet.
He keeps forgetting he is the PM of Pakistan and as I said in my previous post what did achive ,even if the govt of Pakistan felt for the need for tweet it should have been a low ranking official from MEA.

You can keep praying Congress comes to power next time .you don't understand Indian foreign policies .the core issues never change which ever party comes to power
same here no matter whom will be in charge our policy will never change toward india :lol:

Yes I agree talks are only way forward .PM job is to keep that option open and not to take on Twitter like a school kid who had a fight with his class mate and taking him on Twitter.thats the job of a low rank official from MEA if govt of Pakistan feels there was such a need for tweet

Mate don't get hung up on small things next time you will say IK shirt colour was wrong or Modi didn't had the iron shirt. Their is a problem between 2 countries and you are talking about irrelevant things. Promote peace and if some one is not right take them to dry cleaners as our future generations prosperity is at stake.

Why would I pray for congress to come? On the contrary i like BJP to come because their intentions are right in front of everyone. Congress smiles from the front and back stabs you from behind.
So how is it' victory for Pakistan which ever party comes to power in India .
So your earlier post where you said ."you will see in the next elections...." Has no value

same here no matter whom will be in charge our policy will never change toward india :lol:
Both NS and IK are same for us ,Friends :-)

Precise, subtle but very clinical jibe on Modi and his govt. They thought it's easy for them to get personnel with Imran as well like previous PMs of Pakistan - well not to be. A single but very powerful tweet from IK is enough to embarrass entire Modi govt.

I remember few years back Afridi said similar statement about Indians (chotay dil waley) in general put entire India on fire but this will pinch entire Indian ruling establishment even more.

Last edited:
So how is it' victory for Pakistan which ever party comes to power in India .
So your earlier post where you said ."you will see in the next elections...." Has no value

Both NS and IK are same for us ,Friends :-)
s-l300.jpg

Mate don't get hung up on small things next time you will say IK shirt colour was wrong or Modi didn't had the iron shirt. Their is a problem between 2 countries and you are talking about irrelevant things. Promote peace and if some one is not right take them to dry cleaners as our future generations prosperity is at stake.
Bro,trust me I want to see good relations with Pakistan .
You say IK tweet is a small thing and we should move forward and I say this tweet is not worth for a PM of a country.

Imran Khan is Donald Trump of Pakistan.

Everyone knew nothing is gonna happen as long as Pakistan foreign policy keeps beatinghe dead horse of Kashmir issue.

Stop hyphenating peace with India with settlement of Kashmir issue. Saare Desi politician hai hi chutiye

Oh I see,I hope your pm gets the talks which he was hoping for after this super tweet.
He keeps forgetting he is the PM of Pakistan and as I said in my previous post what did achive ,even if the govt of Pakistan felt for the need for tweet it should have been a low ranking official from MEA.
Have you forgotten how your Netas are prone to issuing a statement a day....cold start, surgical strikes, shining and make in India inclusive....our PM initiated for peace progress but he has also conveyed the message.....peace at not any price.

Bro,trust me I want to see good relations with Pakistan .
You say IK tweet is a small thing and we should move forward and I say this tweet is not worth for a PM of a country.

Indian establishment underestimated "new Pakistan", should have learned something from uncle sam............

Back
Top Bottom