What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
1649539368163.png

I have not lost faith in Allah. Thats not what I meant at all. I just don't believe the rhetoric that Pakistan was gift from Allah for the Muslims because we know the 75 years of pakistan's history. Full of corrupt, gaddar and rishwat khor people and the people have been kept illiterate on purpose. Allah also says main galat kaam karnay walo ki rassi dheeli chor deta hu, I have started to believe this part more

Yea ofcourse, this is every Muslim country. Why ? Allah ka azaab and end of times. This is bound to happen all over the world and there won't be real change until Imam Mahdi comes. My point is we still hope and we still fight for what's right, we still fight for Pakistan and never give up.

This whole thing has been a life saver for Imran Khan. He was massively losing popularity and now everyone supports him. Maybe this is why Allah allowed thus to happen

Maybe he will come back stronger and change system. Defeat is never permanent

stannis-baratheon-100386.jpg

You know I called IK Stannis Baratheon when he came and mrs Mellisandre.

And exactly what happened to him is happening here - Game of thrones playing out right now..
Who is that crippled stark kid in Pakistan - Find HIM!!

stannis-baratheon-100386.jpg

You know I called IK Stannis Baratheon when he came and mrs Mellisandre.

And exactly what happened to him is happening here - Game of thrones playing out right now..
Who is that crippled stark kid in Pakistan - Find HIM!!

Who do you truly serve? 'The Realm'. Pakistan should be above any personality.

Hmen hmaray armaano ka khoon krny walon ka khoon chaiy. bad me medals dety rehna beshak. Judges ko courts se Nikal k bahir khulli adalat lgao agr Pakistan bchana hai to unko dikhana hoga ghaddari ki sza Sirf mot hai

Kis dunya mein rehtay ho, establishment kaptan ko apni Mianwali ki seat jeetnay day tu mojza hoga.
They won't stop there. They'll make sure that they make an example out of Imran Khan,. he'll b put behind bars and disqualified. The nation won't do anything. and thats it

I have not lost faith in Allah. Thats not what I meant at all. I just don't believe the rhetoric that Pakistan was gift from Allah for the Muslims because we know the 75 years of pakistan's history. Full of corrupt, gaddar and rishwat khor people and the people have been kept illiterate on purpose. Allah also says main galat kaam karnay walo ki rassi dheeli chor deta hu, I have started to believe this part more. Also jo log apni halat khud badalna nahi chahtay unki halat koi nahi badal sakta.
We are like the Jews mentioned in Surah Baqarah, infact we are even worse than them. No nation or people are chosen (ladle), God may punish a person in this world or the hereafter but the fate of nations are decided on earth.

Back
Top Bottom