What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Am actually making a list of names being called ...with due credits of course...

Imran Khan (PDF poster) says....army is only useful for tree plantation....COAS sells country.....IK doesnt let COAS take bribes from foreign countries.... @Imran Khan

Terminator says... PA is bulky, impotent, of no use, spine missing .....f****sellouts... Calling me ibn e Bajwa....terming Biden as our collective my-baap...army personnel are fake actors in uniform

Sipra says.... PA has got the worst COAS....spineless....

Stealth says...Maqsood Chaprasi should be the new COAS (judging from the pic he shared)

Winshester says.....COAS is better than Indian singer Jass Bajwa, who was booked by Chindigarh police for inciting violence.

N.Siddiqui says...generals have lust for money, they are morons, they love the color of dollars...army is spineless...

...list continues...

Sir Jee: It seems that you are not happy with these assessments. But, the problem is that you are not giving your own, on what is happening, except for some on and off enigmatic remarks. Request you to do so. Many may agree with your assessment.

Sir Jee: It seems that you are not happy with these assessments. But, the problem is that you are not giving your own, on what is happening, except for some on and off enigmatic remarks. Request you to do so. Many may agree with your assessment.
Not at all.....i agree with all the negative assessments being posted here....am not even asking people not to speak against COAS.....my point is just this that do no heap blame on the WHOLE institution.....you want to do it, name that one person or people and say whatever you want to....however, heaping blame on the whole institution is wrong....its also wrong to suggest some sort of mutiny within the army, these are wrong things of which there can be no benefit to us Pakistanis, only to our eastern and western enemies.

As of now opposition claim to have number of 196 If we exclude the number of defectors which is 22 even than Opposition would have 174 votes which 2 more votes than the required number of 172.

One possibility is that IF IK and his cabinet decide to register the case under article-5 of the constitution and and arrest those MNAs who had meeting with US officials only than opposition would have less vote than the required number. keep in mind as per reports some 45-60 MNAs both from PTI and PDM parties had meetings with US officials

Hve we declared war against US?? How can you arrest you arrest someone for meeting an ambassador of other country if we are not in war with that country??

Buhat logon se hazam nahin hogi, and then i might be labelled something else.....
As you mentioned in your earlier post, you are a university student. In your experience as a student, whose at fault here. I have heard first hand accounts of politicians being blackmailed by certain generals (PML Q leadership is from Gujrat and I happened to have first hand knowledge of them shifting their loyalty after a phone call). If a phone call made majority switch loyalty from Khan to PDM, what is it that the people behind the phone call want? Was khan becoming too popular? Was he challenging the big bosses?

Everyone can take a shot at this, just don't get too emotional, just looking for answers. I am truly lost for words, why our country shoots itself in the foot again and again,

I always look forward to your post, really get to learn a lot. Thank you for whatever you can share.

In all this hoopla, everyone forgot about the errant Brahmos that landed in our backyard 😀

He said,

"If you leave Ae'Takaaf to go vote for JUI (his party), then your Ae'Takaaf won't be nullified.
But if you do the same to vote for any Khan, then you will null&void your Ae'Takaaf.
Those who believe this are the ones who truely understand politics of Rasool Allah"

Astaghfirullah, what a badtareen soor twisting and manipulating our religion, Allah garak kara isko and iski gandi lasal ko.

Last edited:
Not at all.....i agree with all the negative assessments being posted here....am not even asking people not to speak against COAS.....my point is just this that do no heap blame on the WHOLE institution.....you want to do it, name that one person or people and say whatever you want to....however, heaping blame on the whole institution is wrong....its also wrong to suggest some sort of mutiny within the army, these are wrong things of which there can be no benefit to us Pakistanis, only to our eastern and western enemies.

Excellent post. Fully agree. I perhaps misunderstood your earlier ones. I am personally so much distressed, that am not able to read posts, in detail, as I used to be. Also, keeping myself shy of threads, covering India, as if I have nothing to say now. People, targeting PA as a whole, or suggesting mutiny in PA, Allah maaf karay, have gone out of their minds. I don't agree with them.

Buhat logon se hazam nahin hogi, and then i might be labelled something else.....

That is of course your prerogative. I can only make a request.

By the law, the speaker has powers to overthrow SC BS ruling and pass arrest orders of CJ and other judges. He is not legally bound to any SC orders. SC is directly interfering in Parliament matters and this is unconstitutional as well. SC has no right to rule out Speaker ruling nor do they have any right to pass orders to the speaker or dept speaker under any circumstances.

The best bet would be speaker should put SC order in a bin and enforce its supremacy. PM should fire COAS and ISI chief (they are directly involved in toppling regime). Appoint new COAS and initiate an inquiry against both. Govt should also pass orders to arrest opposition people who are also involved in the conspiracy. Technically and logically, all these things are possible and according to mostly (as PMLN member Zubair Umar said yesterday), “ye may manta hon Imran Khan bohat daring hey aur woh kuch b karsakhta hay ismay mujhe koi doubt nahi” (Khan is no doubt very daring person, he can do extraordinary maneuvers).

I can expect anything in the next round.

اس کیلئے نواز شریف جتنا جگرا چاہیے

If a phone call made majority switch loyalty from Khan to PDM, what is it that the people behind the phone call want? Was khan becoming too popular? Was he challenging the big bosses?
Yeah i was a university student more than 20 years ago...(was just teasing someone dear)...

Apparently, what happened or was done by establishment is wrong, i agree....but dear, there are some more serious reasons for which this might have done...i know the reasons, they are serious enough, funnily no one has hit the right guess yet.....Its nothing against the personality of IK ( he is the best we have got (personally as well as at institutional level, no doubt), but its against some other people who are around him.....

Rest there is no competition between PM and others....PM comes on media everyday, he contradicts everything which he does not agree with, he is popular, however, others dont have this libery i believe.

what? he told me that he was an artillery man
never....i dont wanna part of them...lolx

Yeah i was a university student more than 20 years ago...(was just teasing someone dear)...

Apparently, what happened or was done by establishment is wrong, i agree....but dear, there are some more serious reasons for which this might have done...i know the reasons, they are serious enough, funnily no one has hit the right guess yet.....Its nothing against the personality of IK ( he is the best we have got (personally as well as at institutional level, no doubt), but its against some other people who are around him.....

Rest there is no competition between PM and others....PM comes on media everyday, he contradicts everything which he does not agree with, he is popular, however, others dont have this libery i believe.

never....i dont wanna part of them...lolx
Hint

Bushra bibi? Can't exactly do much here
or that lalu Buzdar- already removed :lol:

(Not a question just my guess)

Back
Top Bottom