What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
What is happening? Twitter disabled bots or what?

Jaali trend pakra gaya on top

image.png

1650304942873.png

this is in UK I guess it went from 2.09 to 2.11 million in few minutes!

1650305031618.png

2.12 million. DAMN!!! in just 2 minutes!

So Chief Election Commissioner was a Bajwa Puppet.

What a disgraceful man and an absolute embarrassment for the institution.

He is the chief local collaborator in the American regime change operation.

Island stories seems all true. Maybe that's what the Americans have over him 🏝️💵🇺🇸

Sami Ibrahim, the journalist reported that Shahbaz Sharif met with Bajwa today behind closed doors.

And a message was sent to Shahbaz that this is not the right time to bring in Nawaz Sharif to Pakistan, citing the sentiments in the Army generals.

Bajwa still playing dicey and duplicitous. Just as they played with M. Fazal about him being the president candidate. He and the Estab. is playing a game of chess, with many pawns in the current govt.

And Imran Khan was right about disclosing the name of Chief Election Commission as Estab. man. Estab. want to disqualify PTI and Imran Khan through the Election commission on foreign funding case.

The current political drama was just to take the focus of people away from Imran Khan protest and mass movement. And give people hope that look Estab. is now supporting Imran Khan stance, which is an eyewash...

Hope Imran Khan will not fall to the ploy...

Last edited:
I hope Imran Khan continues to reach out to our minority groups within Pakistan such as the Hindus, Christians, Ahmadis etc. He often speaks with great fervour of Islamic principles; transforming the country into Riyasat-i-Medina and become a welfare state; but I wonder how non Muslim Pakistanis feel about this. Do they feel a similar connection to his words? IK and PTI have been very protective of minority groups in Pakistan during their tenure; at least that was my observation..

Back
Top Bottom