What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Expected Supreme court Verdict

Can't Reverse the Speaker Ruling without analyzing the lettergate so commission will be formed to investigate this letter and then submit report to Supreme court.

As commission will take a lot of time so election at the moment is the best option to save country from anarchy.

Can't see anything else tbh.

This does seem to be most likely.

Perhaps the SC might add one para in there that while the Dy Speaker's ruling in itself and if seen in isolation might be unconstitutional, the circumstances forced him to do this. A full investigation should then be done, but we will move to elections in the meantime.

After seeing the arguments in court and on TV, it all boils down to two things:

1- If the SC rules in favor of PDM, then everyone from now on will take the assembly proceedings and speaker rulings to court.

2- If the SC rules in favor of PTI/govt, then a speaker of any party can make up rules at the whim and dismiss a motion etc.

Both the arguments have their merit and demerits. For PDM, the argument that you cannot interfere in house business, but can interfere if a constitutional violation has taken place is valid IMO (I am not a lawyer).

For PTI, the argument that the speaker did not make up a rule at whim, and actually had something tangible in the form of the letter in front of him which served as proof, and made him sure that this was a conspiracy. Also valid.

So the SC does have a tough job here.
I don't envy them. No matter their decision, they'll be cursed by a large section of Pakistani society.

There is a small chance of it happening, but I can totally see resignations from the supreme court after a decision has been made, probably under pressure or promise from relevant figures. I don't see them walking away unscathed.

After seeing the arguments in court and on TV, it all boils down to two things:

1- If the SC rules in favor of PDM, then everyone from now on will take the assembly proceedings and speaker rulings to court.

2- If the SC rules in favor of PTI/govt, then a speaker of any party can make up rules at the whim and dismiss a motion etc.

Both the arguments have their merit and demerits. For PDM, the argument that you cannot interfere in house business, but can interfere if a constitutional violation has taken place is valid IMO (I am not a lawyer).

For PTI, the argument that the speaker did not make up a rule at whim, and actually had something tangible in the form of the letter in front of him which served as proof, and made him sure that this was a conspiracy. Also valid.

So the SC does have a tough job here.
Honestly speaking dy speaker ruling is pretty straight forward
In point# 9 ncm has been linked to thorough probe. Speaker rejected the motion for that time and left a room for ncm to be tabled again once the matter has been thoroughly investigated
It should not be hard for supreme court to make a decision this is why no arguments have been presented so far against the ruling itself but the process that has been followed
To be clear language used in ruling doesn't even call anyone a traitor
3AF16DFE-4290-4673-96C5-1A47AEF821E1.jpeg

You know, I’m getting really sick of all these recorded calls and proofs IK govt says it has. Friking show then to the SC and public already..save the damn country instead of being worried about some petty sellout judge in Isb…

They keep saying they have everything and yet day by day I am starting to feel it was all a bluff

You know, I’m getting really sick of all these recorded calls and proofs IK govt says it has. Friking show then to the SC and public already..save the damn country instead of being worried about some petty sellout judge in Isb…

They keep saying they have everything and yet day by day I am starting to feel it was all a bluff
os there a case in SCP to probe authenticity of letter / cable?

In point# 9 ncm has been linked to thorough probe. Speaker rejected the motion for that time and left a room for ncm to be tabled again once the matter has been thoroughly investigated
It should not be hard for supreme court to make a decision this is why no arguments have been presented so far against the ruling itself but the process that has been followed
To be clear language used in ruling doesn't even call anyone a traitorView attachment 831204

Exactly the point the govt is pleading.

The speaker had limited information in front of him, and it prima facie seemed the NCM is being tabled inorganically. On the basis of that info, he rejected the motion and wanted an investigation to take place.

The question the SC has is whether the speaker can actually do that? Since the constitution has no such provision for it, and voting has to take place in 7 days.

To be clear language used in ruling doesn't even call anyone a traitorView attachment 831204

The real deal is this..

These traitors met establishment and demanded that they should be provided a clean chit otherwise they will boycott next elections and wreak havoc.
( last night meeting over dinner which is 100% confirmed).

What IK should do next if that happens is release the letter/meeting minutes public ally along with all the record of embassy staff meetings and MNA/MPA who were contacted by them and did not defect.

Last edited:
April 7th 2022 will be a day that will live in infamy. It will be an inflection point in our countries history. Tomorrow the decision of Pakistan is upon us, just like when my grandfathers in 1947 decided to leave their privileged lives in British Indian and traveled to their dream freedom and Pakistan losing everything they owned along the way but became part of the nation of Pakistan .

Tomorrow the super court of Pakistan will decide three things

1) can Pakistan be ruled by unelected judges or is the Pakistani parliament really independent. Can all government decisions be overruled by a few who were never elected. If the laws around the no-confidence are weak the next parliament should strengthen them. The Supreme Court should not interfere and let the nation decide by their vote if imran khan leads them or someone else

2) the army has to decide whether they will stand in the way of people becoming a nation and will they stand with them or be on the wrong side of history

3) can a foreign power buy the goverment of Pakistan? Will we as a nation allow this? Imran with all his flaws, was elected by the people of Pakistan and his fate will be decided by them!

Most of you know I am no fan of IMRAN’s goverment but I will never stand for someone from outside deciding our nations fate.

I stand with Imran and Pakistan :pakistan:

K

More important question is which way is the establishment leaning, I reckon these scoundrels will get their demands met.

Because we are not Turkey.

This NCV would not have seen the light of day without their approval.

The fun fact is Nani admitted both things,
1) NCV can not come without establishment.
2) Meetings with foreigners especially nawaz sharif.

It was all for dollars.

( Time will tell but its looks exactly the same scenario like judiciary bailing out Isa because he was one of their own far above national integrity/consequences).

I hope I am wrong but each time I tell myself the same thing to my disappointment latter on.

Last edited:
no suo moto now, our judiciary is a whorehouse

SC main rati braber gherat ho to is harami do number mullah ko toheen adalat main under kera, lakin in ko bus her jaga IK nazar atta ha or us ka her kia hua kaam per soumoto notice.

These traitors met establishment and demanded that they should be provided a clean chit otherwise they will boycott next elections and wreak havoc.
( last night meeting over dinner which is 100% confirmed).

What is this dinner everyone speaks of? I am out of the loop here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom