What's new

PM Imran Khan Niazi finally speaks about Kech attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word caste or zaat in Urdu is also commonly used. Tribe biradri caste all these words can be used interchangeably
caste is an hierarchal structures in nature while tribes/clans are not
historically we never had a proper organized caste structure here- it was loose and not as structured and organized like in Hindustan

I don't know what "Niazi" means in this context but I find it very ironic because I was tempted to write in the main thread on this topic that Pakistan should not repeat the 1971 mistakes of Niazi/Yahaya/Bhutto in Balochistan.

What I mean is:
1. Deny recruitment to separatists. Do anything and everything to make Baloch people feel included even if this means spending disproportionately much more per capita on Balochistan. If you can get rid of resentment from one generation of Balochis, that can kill all these seperatist movements forever. If no one is tempted to join these movements, there is nothing foreign actors can do no matter how much they spend funding these movements.

2. I do not know what proportion of security force personnel are Balochis. You have to make sure the front line personnel are majority Balochis, at least the ones who interact with the public. This will increase support for the government forces.

3. Step up surveillance and intelligence gathering- clearly enough is not being done in this regard. This will enable you to quietly snatch terrorists away even before they can launch any attack.

4. Avoid launching Operational Searchlight style gung-ho, all guns blazing, indiscriminate operations at all costs. I understand that emotions must be running high but the last thing you need is any innocent civilian getting hurt. Operations should be highly targetted.

5. Strenghten security forces to ensure such high casualty events do not recur - drones, vests, advanced comms, GPS, armoured vehicles, the works - if such events become routine, there will come a time when some future hot headed General ends up launching a hasty "revenge" attack which might end up hurting civilians (read #4).

Last edited:
you know how his critics use it and the context surrounding it- please stop it
Its Imran khan, or Imran khan Niazi
Just Niazi is used by opposition to make it some sort of a soft core slur

I don't know why they like to address him as Niazi. I thought that they are racist and don't like accepting that he is a Khan

I don't know why they like to address him as Niazi. I thought that they are racist and don't like accepting that he is a Khan
They do it to refresh memories of people about figures like General Niazi signing the surrender document in Dhaka.Basically implying that Imran is a loser..and thats whats written for him. In other words its pure racism..

man you live in dreams. caste is more or less same throughout Punjab and Sindh. have you seen their condition.... maybe the tribe thing is true for Baloch and Pashtuns.

you know the famous Pakistani slut chuhra is a caste name?
go to another thread clearly this is not the thread for every random discussion? you saw me stop and not respond didnt you?
delete it and post somewhere else or make a new thread please

read threads it's not "caste" system its "clans"

Last edited:
can we stop using Niazi as a slur and stop acting like dumb patwaris?
Can I ask you to grow the **** up and look for reasons why we are in this mess? Surely dumb partwaris, jiyalas and youthias can wait.

If not, please move the f away from here. This is not the forum to bicker politics given the topic.

They do it to refresh memories of people about figures like General Niazi signing the surrender document in Dhaka.Basically implying that Imran is a loser..and thats whats written for him. In other words its pure racism..
It is not a slur on Imran Khan, it is a slur on General Niazi himself who fought bravely and against the odds for Pakistan.
These politicians, who have done nothing for Pakistan apart from loot it and bring it to the point of bankruptcy, should be ashamed of tarnishing the name of a fine soldier who served his, and our, motherland in extremely difficult circumstances.
We should remember the name of General Niazi with honour not use it as a slur.
Koi sharm hoti hai, koi haya hota hai.

It is not a slur on Imran Khan, it is a slur on General Niazi himself who fought bravely and against the odds for Pakistan.
These politicians, who have done nothing for Pakistan apart from loot it and bring it to the point of bankruptcy, should be ashamed of tarnishing the name of a fine soldier who served his, and our, motherland in extremely difficult circumstances.
We should remember the name of General Niazi with honour not use it as a slur.
Koi sharm hoti hai, koi haya hota hai.
How has IK looted Pakistan?

You are thinking too much into it.
Saying PM Niazi is no different than saying PM Modi or President Trump / Biden etc.
Yaar we have know him as Imran Khan when he led our teams. When he raised the World Cup none of us called him Niazi. When he made Naml or Shaukat Khanum we called him Imran Khan. So I think you get the point.

So the then Civilian C-in-C of the Navy ordered the construction despite the local laws? Off with his head please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom