What's new

PM gets two BMWs amid austerity claims

Something which is not right, needs not to be defended. However, a single average bullet proof car costs around 40 Million PKR.....

Fleet is aged out as the documented life of vehicle ends. The public vehicles are not used as private users use then (well beyond their warranted life) The old cars are auctioned and new are purchased.

these are for his security detail aka protocol not even his personal use... and no old vehicles are being sold... nor are they old..

there is no difference between haraam khor generals and haraam khor politicians, poor public and poor soldiers suffer at their helm

Every citizen of the country should be , as Pakistan is in state of war
Okey tell me when was Pakistan not in a state of war? Kaan pak gay hain yeh sun sun key...
Btw I wasn't counting the income from Real Estate, Financial, Fertilizer,Catering and other commercial entities that work under the umbrella of military consortium...

there is no difference between haraam khor generals and haraam khor politicians, poor public and poor soldiers suffer at their helm
But there is one politician who is both haram as well as haleem khoor.... ;)

Calling a spade a spade won't get anyone in trouble.
This rule applies selectively in Pakistan.

these are for his security detail aka protocol not even his personal use... and no old vehicles are being sold... nor are they old..
Like i said before, you must be managing his car pool then.

Okey tell me when was Pakistan not in a state of war? Kaan pak gay hain yeh sun sun key...
Btw I wasn't counting the income from Real Estate, Financial, Fertilizer,Catering and other commercial entities that work under the umbrella of military consortium...

No off topic stuff and diversionary tactics , discuss the topic at hand . I would have said the same if the discussion was about the military and some general has bought lavishly from Govt's fund .

More like shedding failures on others...........

Balochistan is getting its fair share, KPK government is functioning at its will. And yes it was after PML-N's pressure that target killing has fallen in Karachi. Else No city in the world has seen within city migration. People were selling their properties in Gulshan and Johar and migrating to DHA and Clifton....Thanks to a killing spree by Karachi's so called 'stakeholders'

Just have a pack of burnol and keep watching.....

Pakistan govt = punjab, please punjab is ruling the country and you guys are treating other provinces like a colony, admit the fact and try to solve those problems, other wise another east pakistan debacle is in the pipeline

last many PMs and the authorities have been from Punjab as well, gilani was punjabi, pervez ashraf was punjabi, punjabis have been ruling the country for a long time now

No off topic stuff and diversionary tactics , discuss the topic at hand . I would have said the same if the discussion was about the military and some general has bought lavishly from Govt's fund .
Actually you created the diversion by involving military in it.....Anyways, I have seen how "upright" people are on this forum when it comes to calling a spade, a spade.

The PM has good choice!! that's for sure

Your Generals Drive Bmw's? How much do they earn?
1400097662-7687.jpg
1400097653-9410.jpg

Nai bhai Mjhai to aj ek baata hi dai,,, There is no source of income of Altaf Khor, ye he lives in a lavish house in london and owns a SUV. What's his source of income to buy all these luxuries? Such a stinking mind you got, that you to drag Punjabis in to everything

Pakistan govt = punjab, please punjab is ruling the country and you guys are treating other provinces like a colony, admit the fact and try to solve those problems, other wise another east pakistan debacle is in the pipeline
The problems of your are created by your self. Karachi is a natural investment magnet. But the politicans of Karachi are more concerned with their power politics than the prosperity of the city. Its a shame for Karachiets that a Punjabi (malik riaz) is investing in Karachi while the karachi's stakeholders are burning the property, killing and extorting from their very city.

Actually you created the diversion by involving military in it.....Anyways, I have seen how "upright" people are on this forum when it comes to calling a spade, a spade.

No , I didn't . It just happens that there are less funds available for necessary defense procurements because of these vanity purchases and even less available for rest of the development projects , for which loans and gifts have to be acquired in order to pay for them . Anyone you have met on this forum , aren't my problem .

Back
Top Bottom