What's new

PM gets two BMWs amid austerity claims

Pakistan is a great country.

It has gifted, intelligent people but when it comes to electing their leaders, there isn't a bigger fool than them, including myself.

Haven't we seen Nawaz Sharif twice before? How many times we want to give chance to the same people who have not given us anything but suffering? We are responsible if country is in such a sorry state that it cant pay its bills but it has an idiot PM who orders two BMWs from the public fund. His munshi gives novel instruction to FBR to exempt duties to reduce the cost of vehicles. Duties and taxes is revenue to the govt. This is the level of economic sense of your finance minister!

Pakistan is indeed a great country. Too generous to afford so many chances to the same people who we know of what calibre & status they are.

Pakistan is a great country.

It has gifted, intelligent people but when it comes to electing their leaders, there isn't a bigger fool than them, including myself.

Haven't we seen Nawaz Sharif twice before? How many times we want to give chance to the same people who have not given us anything but suffering? We are responsible if country is in such a sorry state that it cant pay its bills but it has an idiot PM who orders two BMWs from the public fund. His munshi gives novel instruction to FBR to exempt duties to reduce the cost of vehicles. Duties and taxes is revenue to the govt. This is the level of economic sense of your finance minister!

Pakistan is indeed a great country. Too generous to afford so many chances to the same people who we know of what calibre & status they are.
Meray bhai, this is waht happens when you don't have free & fair elections.

Last edited:
10310536_10154151491470442_1013051455443867619_n.jpg

how many cars already in fleet?
I dont see anything wrong if it is necessary for VVIP security.
The PM needs to be protected and its not really too much for pakistan, considering the risk he faces daily.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom