What's new

Plot to kill Modi and many BJP leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
The IB said that a group was moving around with suspicious intentions. Giving input about suspected terrorists does not mean that the IB issued instructions to the Gujarat police to kill them. That is not within the power of the IB. That is not within anybody's power. It is sad that rogue officers took matters into their own hands, took political sanction and committed these crimes. The IB officer in question is not at fault for passing on information; he may be at fault - he has not been chRge-sheeted yet - if he conspired to murder them and was involved in the planning.

NIA note claimed Ishrat was with LeT

Leave this nonsense a side... I have no problem if these terrorists got killed in same way

But yeh then how will you get reason to bash modi???

No you prove your real identity ...

If they were terrorist (they were) not need to take them in custody ... How many Kasab you want to feed??? Government spend crores on kasab why we would waste our money if a single bullet can finish all the problem???

Do you know the difference between an armed encounter, with both sides armed and firing to kill each other, and a killing of an unarmed person in cold blood?

Is the second process legal under Indian laws?

If you suggest a breach of the laws, and the use of violence in your interest, how exactly are you different from a terrorist?

Each and every case of killings in cold blood should be followed up and prosecuted. Each and every one. Including any that the Congress ruled states might be guilty of.

Why not name these and go after them? I will provide you the names of NGOs and human rights activists who will be glad to support you, or even take it up on your complaints.

But Congress bureau of investigation will not help such people

Its very difficult to identify terrorists, they don't look like animal, they don't wear uniform, they don't behave abnormal...

Yasin Bhatkal: if he would have encountered when caught first time, We wouldn't have lost 100 of ppl died bcoz of "his" jehad.
Dawood Ibrahim: We would have saved 1000 of life if we had killed him in initial phase of his "jihad".

This Girl was terrorist, Hadely confirm it. The mouthpiece of LeT has confirmed it. Later they saw it as an opportunity to corner Modi they removed it..

Tell me one reason why LeT put her name it there mouthpiece? Why Dawood Hadely took her name?

In India Muslims play "Muslim card" and they blackmail Indian government (Vote Bank), Other wise who on earth will say "Osama jee" to a mass murderer?

They can do anything in India, because they are Muslim.. Last week I was at old Hyderabad, They get free electricity, free water, they have full supply of "subsidized" grocery, They beat police, They abuse Majority .. Due to Indian govt I am becoming more radical..

If you support breaking the law and having your own subordinate group of armed men, unaccountable under the laws, kill your opponents in cold blood, aren't you exactly what is defined as a terrorist?

Remember, there is no good terrorist and bad terrorist.

Why do you bring congress in this have i ever said BJP/Modi are any way related to this case.
Do you not think that cops like these need to be punished,extra judicial killings are worse than murder because here an institution which is supposed to protect them has betrayed there trust.
I say once again Every case of extra judicial killings must be investigated and culprits should be harshly punished.

If you support breaking the law and having your own subordinate group of armed men, unaccountable under the laws, kill your opponents in cold blood, aren't you exactly what is defined as a terrorist?

Remember, there is no good terrorist and bad terrorist.

Why not if the opponent is terrorist. Kill them before they kill you...

PS. I am sure this was not fake encounter, and Ishrat was a terrorist (Fiyadin). If she would have been alive, she would have killed many Idnian... Let her enjoy with 72 Muscular men...

Once BJP comes in power same CBI with tell the truth ()

That's the reason why congress is bringing
significant changes in laws to free CBI
from extraneous influences just when their term is about to expire to prevent succeeding governments at the centre from using them to target congress party for their roles in contless riots which has happened since independence and from using CBI to threaten regional parties into providing external support like what congress is doing now

NIA note claimed Ishrat was with LeT

Leave this nonsense a side... I have no problem if these terrorists got killed in same way

But yeh then how will you get reason to bash modi???

This Paragraph is from the Same link you have provided........................Read the bolder part

However, according to activists, the issue is not whether Ishrat was a part of LeT or not. Former Uttar Pradesh Inspector General of Police, S.R. Darapuri, who is associated with the All India's People Front, said that the real issue was the circumstance in which she was killed: "On the basis of my experience I can say that the conduct of the Intelligence Bureau has been communal and biased against the minorities historically. The CBI investigation has proved that Ishrat was killed in a fake encounter at the behest of the BJP-led NDA government. The guilty IB officers led by Rajendra Kumar should be punished without any delay.

Why not if the opponent is terrorist. Kill them before they kill you...

PS. I am sure this was not fake encounter, and Ishrat was a terrorist (Fiyadin). If she would have been alive, she would have killed many Idnian... Let her enjoy with 72 Muscular men...

Once BJP comes in power same CBI with tell the truth ()

When???????

This Paragraph is from the Same link you have provided........................Read the bolder part

However, according to activists, the issue is not whether Ishrat was a part of LeT or not. Former Uttar Pradesh Inspector General of Police, S.R. Darapuri, who is associated with the All India's People Front, said that the real issue was the circumstance in which she was killed: "On the basis of my experience I can say that the conduct of the Intelligence Bureau has been communal and biased against the minorities historically. The CBI investigation has proved that Ishrat was killed in a fake encounter at the behest of the BJP-led NDA government. The guilty IB officers led by Rajendra Kumar should be punished without any delay.

Damn,did he even read what he posted:omghaha:
Good catch.

Why do you bring congress in this have i ever said BJP/Modi are any way related to this case.
Do you not think that cops like these need to be punished,extra judicial killings are worse than murder because here an institution which is supposed to protect them has betrayed there trust.
I say once again Every case of extra judicial killings must be investigated and culprits should be harshly punished.

If this is not related to Congress/CBI then why only case is being highlighted??

If this is not related to Congress/CBI then why only case is being highlighted??

Its not about Congress or BJP as you people would like to portray this............This is about Fake Encounter.............And the law of Land.........This Case is being Monitored by Gujarat High Court...........

I am glad its highlighted and i think all such cases must be highlighted but even if its being done for political reasons does not change the fact that four people were killed while they were in illegal detention of Gujarat police.

What proof you need ?? Certificate of terrorism??

IB provide inputs of terrorists, local police find them and if they killed by cops then what's your problem?
Just tell me why IB not involved in case if CBI is working totally independent?(I sure you have no answer)

In every part of world forces used to kill these scums with same way but some blind eye idiot (ofcourse congress and sonia bhakt) looking for excuse to bash modi any how.

Your ignorance is really profound.

Even with a certificate of terrorism, an unarmed man, or woman or child, in police custody or otherwise apprehended or arrested, cannot be killed except by judicial sentence. The Gujarat police are not entitled to kill people on suspicion; there is a judicial procedure to establish guilt, and a procedure to sentence the guilty. Those processes are not with the police.

The IB gave information about suspects, they had no proof then. Such information about suspicious behaviour is not sufficient for anything except arrest and detention. For anything more, the police have to ask a judge. THEY HAVE NO RIGHTS OF THEIR OWN, TO FIND ANYONE GUILTY, TO PASS SENTENCE, OR TO EXECUTE SENTENCE. That is the difference between a democracy and a dictatorship. That is the difference between us and Pakistan under military rule, that we laugh at so much, or between us and China. If you do not believe in the rule of law, amend the constitution. Until you do that, the law stands.

Your point about the IB and the CBI is stupid. Really stupid.

The IB is the intelligence bureau. Its members do not carry arms, they are not concerned with local happenings, crime and punishment, they are responsible for gathering information. They do not file cases, they do not prosecute, they do not furnish evidence. I can give you the e-mail of former IB Directors, and you can ask them directly. When the IB gets information, they have to inform the police whose jurisdiction the suspected trouble comes under. In this case, it was the Gujarat police, nobody else.

It was for the Gujarat police to track the suspects, to establish suspicious behaviour, to seek a warrant, to arrest them, to produce them before a judge for preventive detection, OR to file charges, a charge sheet, and prosecute them through the public prosecutor, supplying the evidence for the prosecution.

The CBI is the Criminal Bureau of Investigation, the equivalent of the FBI, just as the IB is the domestic (not the international) version of the CIA, and looks into crime. It does not look into intelligence, only crime. It has its counterpart in every state, sometimes in cities, as the CID, the Criminal Investigation Department. It can be asked to look at a case only by the permission of the State Government, OR by direct order of a court. The central government can do little by itself unless it is asked to intervene. So the fairy stories about ManMohan Singh or Sonia Gandhi are just that, fairy stories. There are ways for the central government to influence its investigations, but the Supreme Court is making sure that the government gets off its back.

Please understand that a suspicious judiciary called in the CBI, not a political government.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom