What's new

Please Welcome Hamza APC 6 X 6

Jankel also makes armoured vehicles omong products.

Anyhow, my point is that Cavalier is doing JVs with credible players.

HIT involvement in the project says something.

Its big and provides a much bigger payload/volume too.

Vehicles in the same class

View attachment 431697 View attachment 431698 View attachment 431699 View attachment 431700 View attachment 431701 View attachment 431702
you know this better than me, These larger 6x6 need open areas to operate in whereas 4x4 on a smaller wheel base will be able to get access to larger areas where road network is non existent!

Plus this is a Gen1 attempt by Pakistan based company. others are established with proven track record Hamza has a clean sheet

Hamza should actually be compared with vehicles like French Titus and others... instead of MRAPS:

View attachment 431703 View attachment 431704 View attachment 431705 View attachment 431706 View attachment 431707 View attachment 431708 View attachment 431709

Because it was just unveiled at BIDEC.

HIT is als involved in the project.. says something about the project.
Pakistan should use Turkey or South Africa to add more armor on it it could be our very own powerful MRAP

Pakistan’s Cavalier Group unveils new Hamza 6×6 armoured vehicle at BIDEC 2017

22310397_1155433237923661_2366243632900657672_n-696x489.jpg

Hamza 6x6 MRAP Mine-Resistant Ambush Protected vehicle at BIDEC 2017. Photo by Naved Muhammad
Read news from Defence Blog at Flipboard.com | Subscribe to the newsletter from Defence Blog
By Dylan Malyasov -
Oct 17, 2017
Pakistan’s Cavalier Group has unveiled an updated version of the Hamza 6×6 armoured vehicle at the BIDEC 2017, Bahrain International Defense Exhibition and Conference in Manama.

The Hamza is a new armoured vehicle in the category of MRAP developed by the Pakistani Company Cavalier Group to respond to the new needs of the Pakistani army. The Hamza 6×6 appears to be a variant of the Hamza 8×8 MCV, which was revealed at Pakistan’s biennially-held defence exhibition IDEAS in November 2016. Cavalier positioned the Hamza 8×8 as a multi-mission solution with under-chassis blast protection of STANAG 4569 Level-4B. That was reported by quwa.org.

The HAMZA 6×6 has weight of around to 22 tons with a payload capacity of 7 tons maximum. The vehicle is motorized with a Cummins ISM 500 6 cylinders Turbo Charged and Intercooled diesel engine coupled to an Allison 6 speed automatic transmission.

The HAMZA vehicle can run at a maximum road speed of 110 km with a maximum cruising range of 500 km.

http://defence-blog.com/army/pakist...hamza-6x6-armoured-vehicle-at-bidec-2017.html

Need to install the active protection system on AK /AZ as well as APC as we all know what has happened to recent modern US equipment in Iraq/Syria

Well done,:pakistan: Looks quite safe and capable for difficult terrain, front is bit ugly which does not matter and driver vision is limited (may be coz of safety reasons) rear is good and easy for troops to get in and out.

Last edited:
Made for Gulf Region!

It is an APC more than a MRAP. The Need for MRAP is still there!!!!
YOU ARE RIGHT WE NEED MRAP BUT THEY SAY HAMZA 8*8 IS MRAP OR I HEARD TURKEY AND PAKISTAN IS FINAL STAGE FOR SOME THING BEAUTIFULL HOW TRUE IS THAT I DONT KNOW

Watching the video I get the feeling this is for export customers .... eight by 8 may be for domestic use

Back
Top Bottom