What's new

Please Welcome Hamza APC 6 X 6

I also think they don't have "V" shape hull (I may be wrong here) but that thing is still have some good level protection against IEDs (as claimed in 8 x 8 variant) and much better then what we have as troop transport Toyota trucks. I guess because of that hull and some other things Hamza may have low price too. Name here also says APC , so not MRAP. Soon specification will come out and we will find out.
These with some real and good MRAPS can save many lives .

Edit: Hamza 8 X 8 have "V" shape hull and very good IEDs protection level. I hope 6 X 6 also have that.

No its not a MRAP. If a IED hits this vehicle then you are not going to be in any better shape than Toyota Hilux. I doubt it could survive 2kg IED.

Let Bahrain expo begin more images will come but good thing is if a company can make this they can also make a real MRAP @Path-Finder

Not yet this is most likely picture from Bahrain we are waiting for the expo to begin than we would have more pictures

Everyone is getting help from South Africa and they are helping in developing MRAP's or Giving license to make it from US to Thailand. What is preventing Pakistan is beyond my understanding.

Last edited:
Is this the Blitzkrieg we've seen photos of?

BDS-Hamza-01-692x360.png

Quwa.

EDIT: It is.

Last edited:
Corruption, lack of visionary leadership, etc and etc.
no joke, i need to take visionaries to oom piet's brew house for mampoer, they will first see pink elephants and may be better vision thereafter. It is just pathetic to say the least that they are wasting time effort and monies by inducting garbage.

Is this the Blitzkrieg we've seen photos of?

BDS-Hamza-01-692x360.png

Quwa.
complete garbage.

http://tanknutdave.com/the-south-african-ratel-ifv-family/

They need to study ratel first designed in 1976... or the buffel or casspir (granddaddy of all mineproof vehicles)
http://tanknutdave.com/the-south-african-ratel-ifv-family/

You talk as if only south africa knows the secret to make apcs and you worked in paramounts skunk works to know all about the mraps and stuff.
have you scene the schematics of this armour carrier which makes you eligible to make comment on its performance?

No its not a MRAP. If a IED hits this vehicle then you are not going to be in any better shape than Toyota Hilux. I doubt it could survive 2kg IED.

Everyone is getting help from South Africa and they are helping in developing MRAP's or Giving license to make it from US to Thailand. What is preventing Pakistan is beyond my understanding.
Hamza 8 x 8 is all purpose vehicle (mainly MRAPs) and have (at least claim is) "V" shape hull and very good IEDs protection level. If this thing is based on same (or may be even better) then this will also have some good features , catch in this is the name they are calling it APC not what they called 8 X 8 , I am still hopeful.
Hamza 8 X 8 and Max pro are good combination for A+ areas . One Full MRAP and other All purpose vehicle with MRAP qualities and 25mm Gun on top.
And I agree with you if Hamza is not what we need for A+ or A category then we must have to move on ASAP , South Africa and Turkey have some good options. Main point is we need MRAPS and Some good vehicles. We lost way to many friends and family because of IEDs.

Any one have any idea about Maxxpro ? What happen to them are we buying any more?

You talk as if only south africa knows the secret to make apcs and you worked in paramounts skunk works to know all about the mraps and stuff.
have you scene the schematics of this armour carrier which makes you eligible to make comment on its performance?
Yes we do.... I have 18 yrs experience in this area including battle field experience and two times survived in buffel. No, I did not work for Paramount, I worked at Armscor.
that is why most countries from US and other places came to us and oshkosh etc etc etc are all using our blue prints. Many of my excolleagues were hushed off to Oshkosh and back in 2005-2007 to help the US DoD.
unless you have something meaning full to say, stick with your hilux and suzukis.

Hamza 8 x 8 is all purpose vehicle (mainly MRAPs) and have (at least claim is) "V" shape hull and very good IEDs protection level. If this thing is based on same (or may be even better) then this will also have some good features , catch in this is the name they are calling it APC not what they called 8 X 8 , I am still hopeful.
Hamza 8 X 8 and Max pro are good combination for A+ areas . One Full MRAP and other All purpose vehicle with MRAP qualities and 25mm Gun on top.
And I agree with you if Hamza is not what we need for A+ or A category then we must have to move on ASAP , South Africa and Turkey have some good options. Main point is we need MRAPS and Some good vehicles. We lost way to many friends and family because of IEDs.

Any one have any idea about Maxxpro ? What happen to them are we buying any more?
no friend..... This is not qualified to be a mineproof vehicle.
You need to look at casspir, mambas from which nearly all are based off.

Back
Top Bottom