What's new

Please pray for my father

salman77

Reaction score
My father had a triple bypass heart surgery in June of this year (2016). He is not recovering well. He has the following symptoms.

1) Shortness of breath
2) Cough that won't go away
3) Weight loss ( lost 20 pounds since the surgery)
4) Loss of appetite

Please pray for him as doctors have been unsuccessful so far in diagnosing and treating the symptoms.

May Allah swt give shifa and sehat to you father. AMEEN!

My father had a triple bypass heart surgery in June of this year (2016). He is not recovering well. He has the following symptoms.

1) Shortness of breath
4) Loss of appetite

Please pray for him as doctors have been unsuccessful so far in diagnosing and treating the symptoms.

May god bless him with a healthy life and may he recover soon, agar aapko lag rha hain ki treatment main kuch kami reh gae hain aur koi chiz detect nai ho par rai hain toh aap hindustan aakar ilaj kara skte hain agar jarurat mehsoos ho toh mujhe personal msg kare main sayad kuch madad kar saku ( pls spare this msg from India pak flame baiting).

Aameen Summa Aameen

Allah aap je Father ko sehat aur tandarusti ataa farmaye

Aameen

May Allah give your father good health and remove all the side effects of the surgery

Ameen

may Allah bless your father with quick recovery from the illness (ameen)

May Allah shower his blessings upon your father and grant him speedy recovery. For the rest please always remember that health is the greatest blessing Allah has bestowed upon us.

1) Shortness of breath
4) Loss of appetite

Praying for your Father's good health and speedy recovery. Please take care of yourself and be strong for your family.

Back
Top Bottom